YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140363 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3261  September 18, 2018, 12:00:20 pm
yeah he missed one of the best archer in the game. well he can still get saber elizabeth.
#3262  September 18, 2018, 08:28:09 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I mean, if we want to take it farther, he missed out on one of the best Assassins(Shiki) and Riders(Kintoki) as well.
#3263  September 18, 2018, 10:11:28 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I didn't want to say it that blatantly though...

I was mainly trying to explain the importance of welfares and even if he missed some of the best, the others are still worthwhile.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3264  September 18, 2018, 10:34:33 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
so you know the story charachers you get at(i'm assuming) at the end of each story chapter?
Which ones are worth and which ones are not worth?

Also gdi. I hate missing good F2P units. Do any of them come back out?
#3265  September 18, 2018, 10:53:34 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Every event you have missed will be redone eventually, but some are gonna be longer than others

That's just the sad truth but the happier one is that you will be fine

As for the story characters, I don't use any of them so I can't really weigh in

Although Caster Cu was crucial to me starting out
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3266  September 19, 2018, 12:29:36 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
so you know the story charachers you get at(i'm assuming) at the end of each story chapter?
Other than David they're so-so (Caster Cu, Kiyohime, Jekyll and Bedivere) or god awful (Boudica and Geronimo). You'd be better off focusing on other low rarity servants like regular Cu, Euryale, Medea, Hans, etc.

All events have an eventual re-run, but just once. The bad news is that if you miss that re-run you're SOL, but the good news is that NA hasn't had any yet, so you'll be fine.
#3267  September 19, 2018, 06:25:21 am
  • The Goddess Returns

Story Characters? Cu Caster is a pretty okay story Servant, all things considering.
He's basically Lancer Cu with 2 of his skills(Protection from Arrows and Disengage) but he has a Crit buff as his first skill and his NP is AOE.
Kiyohime is an okay farmer but you need to basically have a CE and someone buff her NP gauge though.
Boudica is crap(mainly because her skills don't really gel well with her NP nor her role but she can help buff Arts damage... but you can use SO much better)
David is GREAT(he can heal, remove some bad debuffs like Charm, Confusion and Terror and give a party wide 1 attack dodge which is perfect for avoiding NPs from enemies)
Jekyll... is weird(Just like his legend, he's all about turning into Hyde and doing massive damage and his skills get stronger buffs once he becomes Hyde... but then again, he's a shit Assassin otherwise and as a Berserker, Hyde turns into a bad paperweight even with all the buffs. You are really better off using Heracles)
Geronimo is pure dog shit(His NP is okay... his skills are absolutely wretched as they are all buffs to respective cards(Buster, Quick and Arts)... but only to HIMSELF... and his damage is terrible)
Lucis(not going to spoil the man's name) is the best 3 Star Saber Bar none(he's basically a Support Saber with a NP that gets a stupid strong buff if you can get him to NP5 and get him to Overcharge his NP, thus allowing for massive damage)

As for your second question, yes most events that contain these Servants get re-runs... sometimes. You will be able to get Kintoki Rider again next year, some of the servants I mentioned(Elizabeth Caster and Santa Saber Alter) are re-run Servants that show up during these Halloween and Christmas re-run events coming up. Unfortunately, Ryougi Shiki Assassin won't be back until virtually 2 years from now... and Chloe Von Einzbern hasn't had a re-run yet even now in JPN so it would be a 2 year wait regardless.

BUT as stated before, you will still be fine without them, they aren't musts if you didn't get them. I should have made that more clear when I stated it before.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3268  September 19, 2018, 07:02:38 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3269  September 19, 2018, 10:14:02 am
gilgamesh hijacked nero fest.
#3270  September 20, 2018, 09:55:22 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Is Mata Hari good? got a ton in friend pulls and wanted to know if its worth putting in effort.

Also here's my friend code if anyone's interested:101,300,559
#3271  September 20, 2018, 11:06:17 am
she's ok but with a very niche usefulness , she's an ok support debuffer for now but you'll get a more decent support later down the road.

and speaking of support get you support game ready boys cause gilgamesh is gonna fuck you up.
don't worry about the np debuff scathach and cu's np can still do 150k+ damage and with scathach she can do more using her anti-divinity buff.
Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:16:54 am by 地獄の花
#3272  September 23, 2018, 03:35:00 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
How did you guys handle the last 3 exhibition matches? I tried doing the Medb challenge but things went to shit once the druids came out.
#3273  September 23, 2018, 07:53:00 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
How did you guys handle the last 3 exhibition matches? I tried doing the Medb challenge but things went to shit once the druids came out.

You are better off having 1-2 very strong Riders to deal with the Druids specifically. If you have Carmilla or Ryougi Assassin, they are more than enough to handle Medb once you take out 1-2 soldiers with their NP.

Rider Kintoki, Ozy, Drake, whoever you have on hand that's strong and can take them out as quickly as possible.

#3274  September 23, 2018, 08:33:05 pm

i used drake , anne&mary & martha as frontlines ,  shiki ryougi as my main damage with mlb event CE and another support assassin with MLB CE in case of backup damage.

don't use male servants , you won't be able to remove her debuff , she'll cast it again the next turn.

for gilgamesh i fucked him up with my lancer servants which i have a lot. but my main lancer alter and cu chulainn for big crits.  don't remove gilgamesh's buff , use anyone who has minus armor like ibaraki.  gilgamesh will stack multiple damage + every turn so prepare a good high rate survival servants that could do damage.

and the last one use anyone you want just bring anyone who can debuff and buff. but kill them in this order.
jack , amakusa , lancer or anyone who has np full except medea , ozymandias and then kill medea (note: remove buff skill right after you kill medea and ozy)

you can follow that or do whatever you want but whatever you do not kill medea and nero early it'll make it harder.

honestly hercules was the only one who gave me trouble in this event. probably because i didn't have any CE when i fought him and i didn't brought my big hitters.
Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:42:55 pm by 地獄の花
#3275  September 25, 2018, 12:02:26 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

Team I used was Saber Lily, St. Martha, a support Gawain, Ryougi, David, and Lancer Cu. I wore the Plugsuit.

Used Martha's Miracle to uncharm Gawain, AOE'd her first two buffs away with Galatine, AOE'd the next two with Tarasque and Caliburn, removed some attack buffs from Medb with Martha's third skill, swapped her out with David to help keep everyone alive, then whittled down the supports until Ryougi came out to nuke Medb with her NP.

Probably not the optimal way, but I did it.
#3276  September 25, 2018, 01:53:02 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I finally got my first ever Bond 10 CE with Herc. Now I am ready for Solomon.

Half-AP Ember farming and Singularity pick up summon happening after Umu Fest.
Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:57:23 pm by Magical Amber
#3277  September 25, 2018, 02:59:02 pm
herc's bond level CE is useful , i only max 2 servants salter and okita

that reminds me i need to max drake and waver's bond level they are almost maxed out but i have not able to use them as much since onigashima.

i'm done farming for this event i got all the items in the shop i didn't think it was possible since i didn't got any CE in the gacha. and i only used 8 golden apples. used all my bronze and silver though.

and i farmed alot of exp cards my inventory is full my 2nd archive is full and my gift inventory is almost full. i'm ready for jalter.

Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 03:04:08 pm by 地獄の花
#3278  September 28, 2018, 10:44:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#3279  October 03, 2018, 04:07:17 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Finally pulled my boy Angra.

And now to never use him. Woop woop.
#3280  October 03, 2018, 05:53:20 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I got myself a great haul from the Camelot Batch:
2 Nitocris(NP3 Nitocris)
2 Bediveres(before I finished Camelot so NP3)
4 Gawains
1 Tristan
1 Saberlot(NP2)
1 ... Arjuna(NP2)
and 1 RAMSSES!!! THE MAN IN GAUZE, THE MAIN IN GAUZE!... sorry Ozymandias.

From 300+ SQ used. Though I really don't care THAT hard if I do or don't get Cleopatra though as while I do want a 5 star assassin, I wouldn't be crying if I don't get her.