YesNoOk

Pole Fighter (Android/iOS) (Flash) (Read 275 times)

Started by jo19sh92, November 13, 2019, 05:08:32 pm
Share this topic:
Pole Fighter (Android/iOS) (Flash)
#1  November 13, 2019, 05:08:32 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
So this is a VERY INTERESTING thing I came across while randomly downloading APKs for fighting games to rip assets from. So, Pole Fighter, is what anyone can call a "satire" fighting game, where it includes characters that may or may not be offensive to people. That said, this game includes characters such as:

Cleopatra
Adolf Hitler
Jesus Christ (Cristo)
Steve Jobs

...and some others.

However, the sad thing about this game is, besides the special characters and "others" listed above, pretty much all the other playable characters in this game are literally "digitized" versions of the game creator in different outfits and stances and such. Its an interesting game overall, and what is mroe interesting is that it originates from a flash game that never actually existed... or well, never functioned anyways (from what I've looked around the files to find out).

All and all, this is without a doubt, one of the more interesting uploads, as all the characters have a MASSIVE set of sprites and animations and the special characters have such great sprites, I would be surprised if they weren't mugenized within a few days or so. Don't believe me? Here's the sprite sheet for Jesus Christ... now... imagine this kind of work... but for other people like Cleopatra, Steve Jobs, and Adolf Hitler. It would be interesting to see a new Adolf Hitler made for MUGEN that wasn't simply a spriteswap of Omega Tom Hanks, but one that actually has fighting moves.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lpfm5bpgl4kh2i9/PoleFighter.zip/file

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS... I'm not some pro-Hitler dude, I just think its interesting to see more "offensive" characters in MUGEN and fighting games overall.
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)