YesNoOk

Looking to do portrait commissions (Read 1909 times)

Started by ferretsshadow, May 23, 2018, 10:06:00 am
Share this topic:
Looking to do portrait commissions
#1  May 23, 2018, 10:06:00 am
I am currently doing commissions for portraits. You need portraits done om your guy, let's talk and see what we can do

here are a few portraits for you to see what you are getting
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:03:50 am by ferretsshadow
Re: Looking to do portrait commissions
#2  May 23, 2018, 10:21:53 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
Kind of a portrait guy myself.

It might be a good idea to post some examples of your work!
I'm sure you would have a much higher chance of people contacting you if you drop a few samples.
#3  May 23, 2018, 11:02:03 am
I do have a link at the bottom with my portrait project from a couple of years ago but I'll post some here

lui

#4  May 23, 2018, 11:38:56 am
    • USA
these dont look like they were drawn from scratch by you. if youre talking about donating for just making regular portraits in mugen using pre-made images, then honestly i dont think anyone is gonna bite
#5  May 23, 2018, 11:58:42 am
its like me charging people for legacy ports sets  or the renders I do,no one is gonna pay for this.
Not to mention half of these are streched/squashed  and badly cut.
If you drew these from scratch though, that's fine then.
#6  May 23, 2018, 06:25:38 pm
Its about time and work I'm doing it for free and if people feel like donating out of thanks id appreciate it.  Its the wrong attitude to think someone's time isnt worth even a thank you. And if someones not capable of doing it themselves or doesnt have the time. Those were for my personal collection from an older mugen im willing to do it any style to fit your screenpack thank you very much and have a nice day guys
#7  May 24, 2018, 01:16:54 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
sorry about missing the links, I didn't see them on my phone when I first viewed the topic.

Its about time and work I'm doing it for free and if people feel like donating out of thanks id appreciate it.  Its the wrong attitude to think someone's time isnt worth even a thank you. And if someones not capable of doing it themselves or doesnt have the time. Those were for my personal collection from an older mugen im willing to do it any style to fit your screenpack thank you very much and have a nice day guys

I know exactly where you are coming from.
If you were talking about just donating then I understand, the word "commissions" is what threw me off.

#8  May 24, 2018, 01:20:02 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I'mma be real: These look like shit. Nobody's going to use these, let alone donate for them. Learn how to resize in the correct ratio first.