• Yo
    • USA
Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 07:45:32 pm by RodKnee
Re: CVTW Ikemen
#2  May 05, 2017, 05:59:06 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Although the game is cool cause it's CvTW... This feels super rushed. You could have waited a bit more to test things and make it properly.
#3  May 05, 2017, 07:29:46 am
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA
Although the game is cool cause it's CvTW... This feels super rushed. You could have waited a bit more to test things and make it properly.

As stated above that I wanted to release the game now and make a patch for the game later. I apologize for any inconvenience for you but I thought since the game was in a playable state that the source accurate sp could be done later so people could enjoy the game also because of the  game using True type font for a majority of the fonts as they dont work in ikemen. Also almost none of the stages were able to be changed so they could work in ikemen. After tying that I just wanted to release it.  I also released it due to being busy with other projects and stuff IRL.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  May 05, 2017, 08:07:52 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Yeah, I know. But you didn't have to rush it out for the sake of. It's just not pleasing to see one game converted with certain things not cleaned up when you could have. We all have priorities, but no need to just release something just cause... It's best to take your time with things, ya know? But I'll probably still play this cause I personally like CvTW. Again, I just like converting things as fully and accurate as they can be. That's just me I guess...
#5  May 05, 2017, 07:46:31 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, i'm with Fclass on this one heck, you could have worked with him on this too from what it sounds like. But what we have now, this seems like a good effort for a release. Just that next time, on something like this, please don't rush it and give it the TLC it deserves because it's Sean's latest baby and I know with IKEMEN that it will be awesome (just like SoM2).
#6  September 06, 2017, 07:47:04 pm
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA
I Updated the games hit stun of characters to be more accurate to mugen and re added the movelist that was missing. Link is above and updated.
#7  September 12, 2017, 07:50:47 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
It's really nice to actually play some really good game on IKEMEN!!
Thanks for that!
This is great!