YesNoOk

Final Fantasy Mugen  (Read 6269 times)

Started by LionHeartNoMercy, October 10, 2017, 12:04:39 pm
Final Fantasy Mugen
#1  October 10, 2017, 12:04:39 pm
  • Life isn't an illusion. It's sadistic.
    • France

Hello everyone! I am new in the Mugen Guild community, so, apologies if that request has already been made in the past.

I have lately been working on my own little project, I am not good at programming, and even though I have watched many tutorials on Youtube, my characters look too awkwards when I program them. I mean I have a lack of fluidity and the animations are sort of laggy.

So...I've realised, since I'm not good at the hardest part of Mugen, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in working with me on my Final Fantasy Mugen project? I have finished my sprites for both Squall and Seifer so far, and I plan on making more but only if have someone that can work with me and help me out.

The goal would ultimately be to have at least a good dozen of characters from various FF titles playable, but I also know that it's really hardwork for the person working out the SFF files, so really, if anyone who knows his/her way very well in Fighter Factory and can help me build my FF project, then please contact me.

I thank you for reading this post and I apologise again if someone had already requested help from a similar project.

Regards,

LionHeartNoMercy.
Re: Final Fantasy Mugen
#2  October 10, 2017, 12:10:50 pm
You would attract more people if you showed your sprites, just a sample should do.
#3  October 10, 2017, 01:45:03 pm
    • France
#4  October 15, 2017, 04:42:53 pm
    • USA
Your sprites are looking good so far plus its a good idea to make a FF mugen.
Keep em coming man.
Good luck.
Fighting::::Skills:::::::Beast
#5  October 19, 2017, 11:10:26 am
    • France
Thanks Rowy Delson! It means a lot! I'll try my best to work on them myself, considering I couldn't find someone to help me, so it really means a lot! I hope I'll manage to make something good out of them!