YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Mugen Edition (Read 184828 times)

Started by MaligeX, October 16, 2008, 06:13:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kappa version, MvsC2 Hi-res Screenpack,the most closely to the original game
#41  February 26, 2009, 06:54:49 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;D hi everybody now are a kappa release and all 56 mvc2 portraits completed enjoy
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
Re: Kappa version, MvsC2 Hi-res Screenpack,the most closely to the original game
#42  February 26, 2009, 08:30:16 am
congratulations for all portaits, the link a screenpack is break, I cant download this, please repare ;D  :sugoi:
#43  March 05, 2009, 03:54:07 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;) the links are repaired kappa version still available, soon nearly soon ill release the lambda version with a lot of improvements enjoy the last release for now  ;P
My Web Site
#44  March 05, 2009, 04:09:21 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Looks good, but one thing you might want to know about typical software release stages...

First, alphas are released, then several betas. After that, the final/complete version is released.

So the order is: Alpha, beta, then final. No epsilons, gammas, kappas, or lambdas in there. What you are releasing is a beta.
#45  March 05, 2009, 04:18:08 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Looks good, but one thing you might want to know about typical software release stages...

First, alphas are released, then several betas. After that, the final/complete version is released.

So the order is: Alpha, beta, then final. No epsilons, gammas, kappas, or lambdas in there. What you are releasing is a beta.
Let the creator call it as he/she sees fit.
#46  March 09, 2009, 06:32:21 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;D yeah iknow that but is boring only use those letters since greek alphabet has many others lettes.
in software is used the first letter (alpha) meaning a very poor version,the beta are improvements like a radical interface change,if not if are a little changes in code there still in alpha jajaja there is not an standar you can name your projet like you want like the popo version or the any number version.
in my case i not start in alpha or beta or gamma i make diferent things in every release and jump greek letters next will be lambda (letter used in half life) and next will be sigma (used in megaman x games)
My Web Site
#47  March 09, 2009, 06:06:17 pm
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;D images from the w.i.p. lambda version on first post  ;P
My Web Site
#48  March 10, 2009, 08:40:54 pm
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
IM WORKING ON LAMBDA VERSION:

Wow this is freaking sweet man. Everything looks awesome very close to the original and judging from the screen shots there isn't much color loss. I do have a suggestion though, can you add the Marvel and Capcom logos instead of the Elecbyte and MVC2 one's, just replace the MVC2 logo with Marvel and the Elecbyte with Capcom.

What's with the character name at top of the screen in the last screen shot. o_O
#49  March 10, 2009, 08:53:23 pm
  • Waiting for Alpha version
    • opensourcemugen.mugenportal.com
Hi there,

Good work on your MVC2, but i think its little out dated.

I love MVC myself and i made a MVC3 look-a-like game with EVERY character of MVC2 available, dark stalkers, Marvel, DC. Very cool.

Only problem is the limitation of Winmugen, so no tag team support.

Some of you might already know we are busy with an open source mugen engine ... so when the engine is finished, i am going to release it as Marvel DC vs Capcom (more like MVC3 but someone already released MVC3  but i think that screenpack messed up).

If your interested i can make a youtube video soon ... if the interest is huge, i need to find a way to share ... the game in total is high quality and around 1 GB.

Also note every character in the game has been edited by me to keep the original gameplay of Marvel VS Capcom style.
#50  March 10, 2009, 09:16:06 pm
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
Hi there,

Good work on your MVC2, but i think its little out dated.

I love MVC myself and i made a MVC3 look-a-like game with EVERY character of MVC2 available, dark stalkers, Marvel, DC. Very cool.

Only problem is the limitation of Winmugen, so no tag team support.

Some of you might already know we are busy with an open source mugen engine ... so when the engine is finished, i am going to release it as Marvel DC vs Capcom (more like MVC3 but someone already released MVC3  but i think that screenpack messed up).

If your interested i can make a youtube video soon ... if the interest is huge, i need to find a way to share ... the game in total is high quality and around 1 GB.

Also note every character in the game has been edited by me to keep the original gameplay of Marvel VS Capcom style.

You mean a MVC3 game like this. :innocent:

An there is a MVC character tag patch at IMT.
Link: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
#51  March 10, 2009, 09:18:38 pm
  • Waiting for Alpha version
    • opensourcemugen.mugenportal.com
No ... i have a better one i am working on it more then 1 year.

It has 164 characters.

Everyone from MVC2 is available ... + DC + Dark stalkers + Marvel

:)
#52  March 11, 2009, 06:14:10 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;D hi friend, thanks for your commercial of your game, you should open any post or put a few pictures to see it in action jajaja :P
on the other hand the game is not out of date contrary you think there are a lot of followers throughout the world claiming the best crossover in history.
i see you do not have enought knowledge of the mugen engine you can implement a code in your characters to have tag team in simultaneous mode (2vs2) and you can share via rapidshare,megaupload,4share,gigasize or in piezes 1gb on rar,zip or 7zip scattered everywhere.

and for finish this jaja REZA i like the idea for the logos in the versus screen and yes i notified the name in the top jaja i thinking in reedited all the portraits for fix this or change the portrait scale for vs screen.

of course other surprised that im prepared the screenpack for all mugens call it dosmugen,winmugen,linmugen and hi mugen (lin and win are 100% compatibles so is practicaly the same since hi and dos are other each one)
My Web Site
Re: MvsC2 Screenpack,the most closely to the original game
#53  March 26, 2009, 03:57:21 pm
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
 ;D hi, news ,the screenpack will be in normal and hires mugen and im making new capcom logo and intro
My Web Site
Re: MvC2 screenpack (undefined stop)
#54  May 04, 2009, 06:05:20 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
Due to the remake made by capcom on xboxlive and psnetwork i be obligated to stop the creation of this screenpack until the response from marvel for using their copyright material.
Capcom not have many problems for a fan art game but marvel is another history and im only wait its response
meanwhile this project become for a private use due to legal issues.
(see first post)
My Web Site
Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:21:59 am by Dakangel
#55  May 04, 2009, 06:11:13 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
LOL WHAT
#56  May 04, 2009, 06:34:15 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
Due to the remake made by capcom on xboxlive and psnetwork i be obligated to stop the creation of this screenpack until the response from marvel for using their copyright material.
Capcom not have many problems for a fan art game but marvel is another history and im only wait its response
meanwhile this project become for a private use due to legal issues.
(see first post)

NOOOOOO... :o
#57  May 04, 2009, 06:41:20 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Wait what? This has never been an issue since 1999. If Marvel thinks this would be illegal they would have sued years ago.
#58  May 04, 2009, 07:13:11 am
If I remember correctly, Capcom and Marvel already stated that Mugen is just fanart and aren't bothered with it as long as it's not sold for profit.

So in other words... I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, the PSN and XBL versions have a different title screen anyways.
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#59  May 04, 2009, 07:21:08 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
Wait what? This has never been an issue since 1999. If Marvel thinks this would be illegal they would have sued years ago.

Yeah you're damn right and i would have been the first one too. :P
#60  May 04, 2009, 11:13:24 pm
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
Wait what? This has never been an issue since 1999

Things change in ten years

If I remember correctly, Capcom and Marvel already stated that Mugen is just fanart and aren't bothered with it as long as it's not sold for profit.
So in other words... I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, the PSN and XBL versions have a different title screen anyways.

The screenpack has a resemblance to the dreamcast version equal than psn and xbl versions also they remake a "downloadable" one.
Capcom and Marvel only renove their contract for a downloadable popular demand version.

Mugen is free and their screenpacks too so the users can be confused for watch an "unauthorized for the contract" PC version
My Web Site