YesNoOk

Randy M' Green (Guardian Heroes) (Read 8257 times)

Started by Ryon, January 01, 2016, 08:49:24 pm
Share this topic:
Randy M' Green (Guardian Heroes)
#1  January 01, 2016, 08:49:24 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
[Preview]

[Download]
https://www.mediafire.com/?aeg975jsg3sk4vf
http://1drv.ms/1mV7SCR

[Comment]
This officially marks my completion of the Guardian Heroes Main Cast.
All that's left now is to fine tune them, and pop them in my Guardian Heroes full game.

Feedback is always welcome. Hopefully I can update all of the other guardian heroes to feature the hit sparks and mechanics, so they are all universal.
Re: Randy M' Green (Guardian Heroes)
#2  January 01, 2016, 09:11:08 pm
Hmmm.  Seems that I favor the original sounds of Randy M. Green.  And did you know that him and his pet Edward (as his Japanese name) were named after Data East's Edward Randy because Guardian Heroes character designer, Tetsuhiko "HAN" Kikuchi (漢炎剣) was a fan of the arcade game. Gunstar Heroes, another game designed by HAN, also shows influences from the Data East arcade game.
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#3  January 01, 2016, 09:12:57 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
I thought the rabbit's name was Nando?

EDIT: Also it's worth noting that I have a difficult time getting actual voices from the game, I mostly used what was available to me, but with the past couple characters, I've used other people's voices.
#4  January 03, 2016, 03:57:24 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I thought it was Nando, too.  :???:

I think he's pretty solid. I like the original voice but this ones is pretty hardcore. So I think it works.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#5  January 04, 2016, 02:10:34 am
Nando = English name

Randy = Japanese name
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#6  January 04, 2016, 03:10:43 am
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  January 04, 2016, 04:00:21 am
  • "The Future is Now"
#8  January 04, 2016, 04:59:12 pm