YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1515352 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#4761  September 14, 2018, 02:45:59 am
Hang on, so... Starlink really is an actual Star Fox game after all ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4762  September 14, 2018, 04:16:02 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
It really does feel like the Star Fox elements are beginning to eclipse the rest of the actual game, doesn’t it?
#4763  September 14, 2018, 04:25:29 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
How are Ubisoft utilizing Ninendo's Intellectual Properties more properly than Nintendo itself? It doesn't make any logical sense.
#4764  September 14, 2018, 05:26:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Except they're not?

How did you even reach that conclusion?
#4765  September 15, 2018, 06:51:32 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It really does feel like the Star Fox elements are beginning to eclipse the rest of the actual game, doesn’t it?

Maybe, but I do think that they are playing up the Star Fox element just because this is a Nintendo Direct and Star Fox is part of Nintendo.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4766  September 15, 2018, 07:04:28 am
The gameplay so far is a straight copy and the story for the first missions is centered on Fox's team. If this ends up veering off into its own thing and ditches the Star Fox team a little later, then this is really shitty advertising.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4767  September 15, 2018, 01:34:23 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I just checked the like-to-dislike ratio for the video about Nintendo's online service. Let's just say it wasn't good.

I wonder what are all of your thoughts about the video and the new online service?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4768  September 15, 2018, 01:40:12 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
In general, online services are annoying but understandable and Nintendo's isn't aiming to be the best but is also priced appropriately for its smaller service.  What does bug me is the content that's already currently available and would be hurt by those not looking to pay.

I'd suggest leaving current games with online functions, like Splatoon 2 which lives and breaths by people playing it online, free to play online but require paid online service for further DLC.  Presuming it's getting further DLC like Octo Expansion and they're not just going on to Splatoon 3.
#4769  September 15, 2018, 02:15:07 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com

lui

#4770  September 16, 2018, 11:32:48 pm
    • USA
#4771  September 16, 2018, 11:54:54 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Chrono do you not know how to not post super shitposty memes constantly?
#4772  September 17, 2018, 12:46:46 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I do actually! But I don't recall posting any memes.. Unless Mario+Rabbids being a solid game is a meme I'm unaware of. Also my posting habits are far from constant, hell I never really posted here consistently to begin with.

Now I have one for you,
Do you not know how to not suck ass at Zandronum DM? You're talking to the god of Fap(Fist and Pistols) Only 1v1. I'd be finished in less than a minute.
#4773  September 17, 2018, 01:12:35 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I would absolutely love to know how that's an appropriate response to my request.

Go on.

lui

#4774  September 17, 2018, 02:00:33 am
    • USA
Now I have one for you,
Do you not know how to not suck ass at Zandronum DM? You're talking to the god of Fap(Fist and Pistols) Only 1v1. I'd be finished in less than a minute.

what the fuck are you on about
#4775  September 17, 2018, 03:10:13 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Autism
#4776  September 17, 2018, 03:20:34 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Autism
Do you even know what it is? If you don't, try researching what it is instead of saying it out of the blue because that is downright insulting to those who do have it.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#4777  September 17, 2018, 03:28:53 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Autism
Do you even know what it is? If you don't, try researching what it is instead of saying it out of the blue because that is downright insulting to those who do have it.

Exactly, there are better things to say than that, and to get things back on topic....I want to like the service that Nintendo is offering and I know it'll get better with time, but man the only thing they got on the competition is the price. I just hope it doesn't bite them super hard on the ass.
#4778  September 17, 2018, 04:10:10 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Autism

Exactly, there are better things to say than that, and to get things back on topic....I want to like the service that Nintendo is offering and I know it'll get better with time, but man the only thing they got on the competition is the price. I just hope it doesn't bite them super hard on the ass.

Indeed, compared to the online services for the PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo's prices is very cheap. In fact, they are less than half the price of the competition. However, I do fail to see how the cheap price will backfire on Nintendo.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4779  September 17, 2018, 05:37:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'm thinking that a lot of people will opt for the family plan, but I don't know if to one household, or what they actually can bundle up with each other. Either way, I hope down the line they can add bigger consoles to the lineup of games they have, I can see them going as high as the 64 and offering special deals on the new virtual console that I have a gut feeling will include Gamecube and the like. Another thing I hope they do is look into is getting private servers you can use for special titles that can benefit from it.
#4780  October 28, 2018, 12:25:09 pm
    • Germany
Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission for Nintendo Switch Offical Trailer. ;D