YesNoOk

Bardock from Dragon Ball + MegaMan Fighter characters (Read 1962 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 25, 2018, 09:31:58 pm
Share this topic:
Bardock from Dragon Ball + MegaMan Fighter characters
#1  August 25, 2018, 09:31:58 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Not only am I making this thread just to show you guys some of the W.I.Ps that I've been working on, I'm also making this so that I could get some sprites made, specifically for Bardock.

This video shows the current progress of Bardock. I have his standing normals done, I just need his crouch attacks. With the sprite sheet that I'm using, crouch attacks are going to be a pain.

As for MegaMan Zero, I've added his flame slash in, but I need to improve it because I can spam the start of the attack, and also there's a chance in me doing the attack. I've made a help thread based on this issue.

I think that's about it for now. Don't know what else to say other than I'm going to make the request.
MegaMan Zero progress update
#2  October 21, 2018, 05:52:20 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I'd hate to necro bump a thread, but I don't want to make a new thread for progress updates on my characters (I wish I could reply to my very old thread).

MegaMan Zero is almost done, his normal mode is done (well for now, I'm thinking about making a weapon switch mechanic for the recoil rod), and his Omega mode is almost finished. Right now I'm working on Omega's downward thrust, which is the normal thrust that makes rocks come out. I got the standard thing finished, I just need to work on the rocks.

I'm also working on Omega's double shot, which I am currently discussing with Odb718 in the help threads. After that's finished, Zero's moves will be all finished, then all that's left are his standard functions (when he gets hit and when he dies) along with other functions (sub tanks).