YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1559410 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1941  November 12, 2017, 05:18:22 am
They already explained it, it's a state of mind where the body reacts by itself to anything that comes close without the user having to think about the most efficient evasion. It's in the name, ultimate instinct, natural reaction from the body. I'm assuming it shows up as a new form with a new hairdo and silver eyes because it's just what we're used to and it's Dragon Ball's trademark, I'm not reading anything into this "new transformation". In the first place, SSJGod was nothing more than Goku changing the way his ki flows, and somehow it happened to turn his hair and eyes red and we called that a new form. shouldn't that be just as strange ?

They're also hinting that it's a state of mind that anyone can reach in theory, it's not a Saiyan-specific transformation, it's more like god ki which anyone can also attain in theory. Like, anyone can turn their ki into something like what the gods of destruction do and they'll reach god level, and for Saiyans, it gives the Super Saiyan God form. And Jiren already has that new state of mind, that's why he's above the gods of destruction who aren't quite permanently there yet.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:28:47 am by Byakko
#1942  November 12, 2017, 10:33:53 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Hmm more bullshit it seems with Goku getting Molly wopped by Kefla, need to go to Blue then Kaioken with the Blue mod attached to his power. Yeah you already have stamina problems Goku and using that for even a moment is going to come back to bite you. When this is all over I can see Goku being the Hospital for months due is pushing himself way too much and expecting to be at the end. Did anyone chuckle when Goku said I fear that something bad might happen if he doesn't take this fight seriously lol. Before this fight and Jiren, Goku hasn't been taken this tourney seriously. Even if when you hold back your power, take it seriously something he inconsistently has problems with in Super especially. I swear Kefla is the female version of Gotenks, she powerful, but very arrogant thinking she has a chance to beat Goku. I guess Goku is the Buu that is going to put her in her place in the end and I look forward to her elimination. Now with Goku seemly going for the final stage theirs no doubt in my mind Kefla is going SSJ3 and use it for a short time then get eliminated eventually.

It saddens me Toppo vs Vegeta is not getting enough shine as is the Gohan/Piccolo vs Universe 6 Namekians. I don't like Vegeta dropping his guard that's not something he does, and man it's pretty cool to see two teams who seemly fought dozens of battles with showing their chemistry in this tourney. 17 seems so bored right now just helping his Sister with his hands in his Pockets he needs a true challenge and no one is around to give to him.
#1943  November 12, 2017, 10:33:59 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Hmm more bullshit it seems with Goku getting Molly wopped by Kefla, need to go to Blue then Kaioken with the Blue mod attached to his power. Yeah you already have stamina problems Goku and using that for even a moment is going to come back to bite you. When this is all over I can see Goku being the Hospital for months due is pushing himself way too much and expecting to be at the end. Did anyone chuckle when Goku said I fear that something bad might happen if he doesn't take this fight seriously lol. Before this fight and Jiren, Goku hasn't been taken this tourney seriously. Even if when you hold back your power, take it seriously something he inconsistently has problems with in Super especially. I swear Kefla is the female version of Gotenks, she powerful, but very arrogant thinking she has a chance to beat Goku. I guess Goku is the Buu that is going to put her in her place in the end and I look forward to her elimination. Now with Goku seemly going for the final stage theirs no doubt in my mind Kefla is going SSJ3 and use it for a short time then get eliminated eventually.

It saddens me Toppo vs Vegeta is not getting enough shine as is the Gohan/Piccolo vs Universe 6 Namekians. I don't like Vegeta dropping his guard that's not something he does, and man it's pretty cool to see two teams who seemly fought dozens of battles with showing their chemistry in this tourney. 17 seems so bored right now just helping his Sister with his hands in his Pockets he needs a true challenge and no one is around to give to him.
#1944  November 12, 2017, 11:13:32 am
I´m not liking this Ultra instinc thing, feels like those powerups that makes no sense, i would understand if was just a POWERUP for strenght and speed but being "Untouchable" out of nowhere. Oh welp, it´s dragon ball so...

I just hope the transformation doesn´t overtake too much, like it seems to have a very short time limit and a really extreme trigger condition so i guess it´s kinda fair?

i think it's already too late , there's too many transformations now. what's the point of kaioken+blue then it's not even perfected yet or been really useful and we have another transformation. would it kill them if they wait a proper time and build to introduce another transformation? what's next? super saiyan ultra intinct kaioken super saiyan god?

they should've focused on the two female saiyans first if they want to stretch the story make them likable, move away from goku for a few episode focus on different characers, gohan is there after his long awaited come back his back to the sidelines again so does the humans and vegeta. the whole super arc has been goku goku trunks goku.  and here i thought they're gonna do something with vegeta even toriyama said so during the hype for Resurrection of f movie and when this series was still on the works.
#1945  November 12, 2017, 06:36:02 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I want at least 1 episode with Gods telling this technqiue,yea users body reacts on its own that’s cool but its a technique not a transformation so how the fuck it lets Goku to keep up with Kefla or Jiren? Goku is technically in base form,just because he can dodge everything shouldn’t mean he also has physical strength to give Jiren a tough fight,I think I’m overthinking,It’s probably sth like Gohan’s Mystic Form,Fuck,point is I can’t wait to see manga do a better job than anime
#1946  November 12, 2017, 06:41:02 pm
I think of it like the Seventh Sense in Saint Seiya. A new sense opens, it lets them see things at the speed of light, but also move at that speed too.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1947  November 17, 2017, 10:53:09 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#1948  November 17, 2017, 11:15:49 am
That's sad.

RIP Seiyuu Hiromi.
#1949  November 17, 2017, 12:16:22 pm
same age as my uncle who died this monday in his car too. rip hiromi tsuru.
#1950  November 19, 2017, 04:15:00 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Spoiler: Episode 116 (click to see content)
#1951  November 19, 2017, 04:26:54 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
OK, forget about what i said last week, i can dig this new info, so Ultra Instinct sound pretty "fair"

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1952  November 19, 2017, 04:42:58 am
    • USA
#1953  November 19, 2017, 01:24:39 pm
Honestly I like Kefla's attacks. I wouldn't mind if she landed a spot in FighterZ.

#1954  November 19, 2017, 01:37:05 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Vegeta will become the very first to master the offensive form of UI. You'll see.
#1955  November 19, 2017, 08:05:12 pm
Im so glad these annoying girls are out for now, dunno, I dont like them at all,  I dont like the idea of them going ssj3 as well not to mention they should have defused.

Hep, I do hope its vegeta that does it first but don't hold your breath.
#1956  November 19, 2017, 08:17:18 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It's sure that Vegeta will come and crush everything It's sure!! :) Let's check this.
Not really hyped with the next episode with all those love girls and shit. But I can't wait to see the androids again!
#1957  November 20, 2017, 12:38:34 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
They should have defused.

Not at all, the only reason why Vegetto defused was because he really was TOO STRONG, Super Saiyan Blue Vegetto in the manga was mentioned (While charging his Final Kamehameha) he was at Beerus Level, this is too much power really.

If Kefla DID reach SSJ3 then guess would make sense the fusion ended soon because she was already stronger (apparently) than SSJB Goku while just using her Legendary SSJ2, and besides the SSJ3 does have more drain than other SSJ Form.
#1958  November 20, 2017, 01:28:23 am
  • Niigasan
Keflas last beam she shot was coldest one in dbs so far
#1959  November 20, 2017, 04:13:50 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
COME ON GOHAN DO SOMETHING FFS
#1960  November 20, 2017, 05:03:12 am
    • USA
It wasn't exactly his fight or his power range to do much this fight with Kefla...?

But yeah, upcoming stuff, would be nice if he actually pulled together as a team leader and started getting some teamwork going on beyond being attached to Piccolo.  I figured they would be the ones to ring out the universe 6 Namekians, but now with them being all that's left for the other universe we're supposed to care for, I'm not so sure they're going to place the blame on Gohan and Piccolo for taking them out.  Maybe Frieza will get nostalgic for taking out Namekians, so the evil deed will fall onto the one that we know still has evil plans unfulfilled yet.