YesNoOk

(famous person) is DEAD!!!! (Read 1295 times)

Started by Peter H, November 23, 2011, 03:17:38 pm
Share this topic:
(famous person) is DEAD!!!!
#1  November 23, 2011, 03:17:38 pm
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Is it a fad or something?
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
Re: (famous person) is DEAD!!!!
#2  November 23, 2011, 03:19:30 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
What has this got to do with the Forum. You know this is a feedback thread for the forum itself right.
#3  November 23, 2011, 03:21:18 pm
Yes, I am asking a question which fits in Feedback, and in the All That's Left section, every time a famous person dies everyone makes a topic and puts DEAD!!! at the end.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#4  November 23, 2011, 03:25:17 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
The feedback section is normally for things related to how the forum runs, is it slow, cant log in, etc or if you have a problem with a mod or admin. Not about topic fads. And usually when somebody dies, its kind of big news, so why shouldnt there be a thread for each dead person.
#5  November 23, 2011, 03:26:08 pm
It's not that there shoulden't be a thread about it, I was just wondering why people always put DEAD!!! at the end. It's pretty common, right?

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#6  November 23, 2011, 03:27:51 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
It's a forum thing for years now. Besides, its to the point.
#7  November 23, 2011, 03:29:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There aren't that many threads about this. The last one was half a month ago, about Heavy D. And what other thing would you expect them to put?
#8  November 23, 2011, 03:29:35 pm
the DEAD!!! thing is a running joke. there's nothing more to it

next
#9  November 23, 2011, 03:30:47 pm
Pretty much got all the answers.

You may now lock/delete this thread.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#10  November 23, 2011, 03:30:55 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
After looking at the All That's Left section, I can see that a month ago there was at least three threads with DEAD!! in the title. I guess you weren't kidding when you've said you would write everything you couldn't do when you were banned --;
#11  November 23, 2011, 03:39:21 pm
After looking at the All That's Left section, I can see that a month ago there was at least three threads with DEAD!! in the title. I guess you weren't kidding when you've said you would write everything you couldn't do when you were banned --;

Yeah, I wasn't kidding. I planned most of my recent posts (lolrhymes). I actually pictured excactly how I would type for one post.

I do not forget things.

But really, does it really matter?

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#12  November 23, 2011, 03:40:48 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
If you were banned... then yeah it matters.
#13  November 24, 2011, 11:32:55 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Person you should know from TV is NOT ALIVE ANYMORE !

There, better ?
#14  November 24, 2011, 11:38:58 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa