YesNoOk

Blade released Ironfist (Read 11846 times)

Started by Yagoshi300, May 13, 2019, 10:09:22 pm
Share this topic:
Blade released Ironfist
#1  May 13, 2019, 10:09:22 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300

Homina Homina Homina
Re: Blade released Ironfist
#2  May 15, 2019, 05:09:24 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Why is this not blowing up? This is awesome. This is finally a legit version of him in M.U.G.E.N. I guess it's because Blade's characters aren't really great on the game play side of things. Beats me.
#3  May 15, 2019, 07:02:29 am
Why is this not blowing up? This is awesome. This is finally a legit version of him in M.U.G.E.N. I guess it's because Blade's characters aren't really great on the game play side of things. Beats me.

Hit the nail on the head.... also I haven’t seen comic chars really pop on this forum in a while so I’m not surprised

#4  May 16, 2019, 12:36:21 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
#5  May 16, 2019, 01:18:13 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

Well, you answered yourself  :P. His gameplay is extremely lacking and he still misses some moves from source. A lot of more works are needed to make him at least passable.
#6  May 16, 2019, 02:54:38 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
His gameplay needs some polishment and he needs some more sprites (Which i'm going to do, because those sprites looks solid as hell)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#7  May 16, 2019, 03:01:17 am
  • Raging Fist
I agree with shin this is pretty sick spritewise, same with his other works (Rocket, Nova etc)
#8  May 16, 2019, 04:09:30 am
    • USA
    • leekrs1@gmail.com

:gonk:
#9  May 16, 2019, 04:17:13 am
#10  May 16, 2019, 04:26:02 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh man, if Shin picks him up....that'd be awesome! This Iron Fist has some real top notch spritework, but missing moves and a few bugs really hamper it's value in the long run.
#11  May 17, 2019, 12:44:32 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
His gameplay needs some polishment and he needs some more sprites (Which i'm going to do, because those sprites looks solid as hell)

Ive been in communication with Blade on editing this to play better. 

Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#12  May 17, 2019, 04:23:12 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Once again, just like their other stuff, great sprites, poor gameplay and a lot of bugs.

[Ive been in communication with Blade on editing this to play better. 

Well, at least you fellas gotta give a try because Blade still acting with childish behavior sometimes.
When i talk with him personally on MMV about his stuff and giving some feedbacks, he just insulted me because i showed the problems, specially with Spencer and Wesker.
#13  May 23, 2019, 07:34:44 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Seems blade and i are in disagreements in terms of his gameplay.  I was making his moves behave similar to a 6 button umvc3, but his preference is "mvc1".  Unfortunately, i will discontinue work on my version.  It was as far as i could take him as I needed a lot more sprites to continue him anyway. 
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:58:50 pm by Violin Ken
#14  May 27, 2019, 07:23:05 pm
    • Brazil

Well, you answered yourself  :P. His gameplay is extremely lacking and he still misses some moves from source. A lot of more works are needed to make him at least passable.
*Looks at the one posting this with puppy eyes*