YesNoOk

Marvel VS SNK - İs İdea.... (Read 777 times)

Started by Omega, August 09, 2011, 11:22:57 pm
Marvel VS SNK - İs İdea....
#1  August 09, 2011, 11:22:57 pm
Hello to all,

İ have had this idea going for a long time now and i decided to make a topiv about suggestions and all.

Let's clear some things before we continiue.

Capcom made such games as Marvel Super Heroes, XMEN COTM, MSHVSF, X-MENVSF MVC, and MVC2. Capcom made all their sprites as their current SFA Sprites so that they would go well with each other. Some sprites were re-used of course.

Capcom also made sprites for Capcom VS SNK (CVS). This game has re-used sprites from SFA aswell. Same as above but, some Characters would were re-made actually. SNK Characters were Sprited in Capcom's style. Of course, there are such Games as Rage Of The Dragons and Garou: Mark Of The Wolves that are close to CVS aswell wich could be used too.

So if we go with the two Marvel (from Capcom) and SNK Charactars (SNK Characters from CVS) how would a crossover Game called Marvel VS SNK look like?  Would it fit with some resizing and color fixes done for the Marvel side?

İ have a few coder friends that are currently interested in a project like this but, opinions will show us the truth really.

Take Care
Re: Marvel VS SNK - İs İdea....
#2  August 09, 2011, 11:39:36 pm
    • Japan
I dunno, SNK's doesnt fit into Marvel universe, Capcom's does.
#3  August 09, 2011, 11:45:59 pm
Don't forget that Capcom Characters were boosted up in strenght and speed to fit with Marvel Characters.
#4  August 15, 2011, 07:50:44 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
SNK characters dont fit anyway. Even if you bulk their abilities up, they clash too much style wise imo. I can see a few being possible though. Maybe Kim, Rock, Athena, Chang... maybe? I dunno. It would look weird on Kyo and Iori imo.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!