YesNoOk

Hairline W.I.P Thread: Igniz (Read 241446 times)

Started by Prime SC, January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Should I take out lvl 1 to lvl 2 cancels in all my chars?

Yes
4 (20%)
No
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 04, 2018, 07:17:16 am

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Rick Strowd (Gabriella Paused)
#121  August 17, 2017, 03:19:48 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Do your thing, I know how you would feel when hitting a road bump. Surely, you will find someone who can help out. Rick sounds like a awesome pick, always thought his move set was pretty neat. Keep it rocking, just another one of your fan's.
#122  August 17, 2017, 03:20:37 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
good to see someone's doing a pots/infinite styled rick strowd from real bout fatal fury 2. here are a couple of win quotes to add for him:

"Saved by the bell. I mean, you."
"It's not your fighting style, it's your attitude."

you can also add more on your own as well
#123  August 17, 2017, 03:46:08 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
So you like boxers huh?! Good luck with this wip man.
Lasagna
#124  August 17, 2017, 04:22:23 pm
  • Niigasan
Do your thing, I know how you would feel when hitting a road bump. Surely, you will find someone who can help out. Rick sounds like a awesome pick, always thought his move set was pretty neat. Keep it rocking, just another one of your fan's.

Yeah it sucks especially since I really have fun working on her, but I think somebody just stepped up to plate to help me out and I couldn't be more happy about it, and thanks man Rick is cool as hell to me.
good to see someone's doing a pots/infinite styled rick strowd from real bout fatal fury 2. here are a couple of win quotes to add for him:

"Saved by the bell. I mean, you."
"It's not your fighting style, it's your attitude."

you can also add more on your own as well
Awe yeah I had to I've been planning on it for awhile, thanks for the quotes btw man
So you like boxers huh?! Good luck with this wip man.

I love boxers bro lol my favorite type of characters in fighting games and one of my favorite sports to watch, thanks man. And thanks everyone for the support it's much appreciated!
#125  August 17, 2017, 09:34:17 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
no problem, now we need an infinite style balrog/m.bison and vanessa because they're boxers too
#126  August 17, 2017, 10:43:41 pm
  • Niigasan
I plan on sorta updating the balrog that trololo did, (I think It was him) cuz he needs it lol and I think rei did a decent job with Vanessa, maybe she could use a lil update
#127  August 17, 2017, 11:46:26 pm
Soooo i honestly have no clue why i cant c.s gabriella at all, she most certainly needs it as she would only have one pal if i finished her completely. So i decided to put her on the back burner for now until i figure out how exactly to go about it. If anyone wants the beta i can do a quick little update on her and post it here the only thing shes missing is her other darkness lamentation and the lvl 3 super and some fx i haven't added yet. maybe other shit. I decided to go ahead with my other project Rick Strowd. ive already finished most of his basics so stay tuned for that and sorry to anyone who was waiting for her i promise ill finish her later.

What, Rick Strowd ? with pots style...uh uh one of my favourite fighter. keep it coming Bro. i think i will jump into hyperspace really soon with this one.
Congrats really . can't wait for this char. you've made my day with this announce.
Thx for your effort and your work. i'm one of your fan .

i will stay aware.
#128  August 18, 2017, 05:01:10 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Rick huh, looking forward it this. Good luck with your project.

#129  August 26, 2017, 11:01:27 pm
  • Niigasan
thanks everyone, ive finished his gethits and his grabs, I plan on making the grab the regular 2 button style and gonna switch my other chars to the same for consistency. I was wondering if someone could possibly resize this and make a portrait out of it without losing the color? cuz I'm not super skilled with photo editing and cant get it lol
#130  August 28, 2017, 12:45:06 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Here you go my man, post if you like. If it's not what you like, let me know and I will do something else. Link at the bottom, please enjoy and good luck.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5we11o
#131  August 28, 2017, 07:52:43 pm
  • Niigasan
beautifully done bro, this is much appreciated for the smalls and bigs!
#132  August 29, 2017, 06:58:45 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Np my man and if you need more, let me know. Keep it rocking.
#133  August 29, 2017, 12:16:04 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Thanks for the credit.
#134  August 29, 2017, 01:11:52 pm
  • Niigasan
Didn't know it was yours, just found it on Google, I can use a different pic if it's a problem.
#135  August 29, 2017, 01:49:24 pm
    • Zimbabwe
#136  August 29, 2017, 01:50:21 pm
    • USA
Dang, you found Heph secret stash on google? I always liked him with blue eyes, looks legit.
Where those screens at though. There can never be enough boxing characters, convince someone to make Franco and we'd have a full set. Goodluck with his sprites, they are kinda trash. What will you do for the run?
#137  August 29, 2017, 01:54:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
ah ah Rei, Rei you know that my stash is hidden for real! :D :D
Now that my chemical is terminated (well I hope they will not call me for oral exam), then I will probably complete Saisyu remaster, listening the OST from The Running man Movie with Arnold Scharzennegger.

Ok, enough derailing the thread, good luck Hairline!!!! Bring us something cool!
#138  August 29, 2017, 02:13:27 pm
    • USA
Apparently, everyone has a secret stash lol. All that damn unreleased goodness. Shame. :doom:
#139  August 29, 2017, 02:14:21 pm
    • Zimbabwe
One day we will talk seriously, you know it! :D :D :D
#140  August 29, 2017, 02:57:55 pm
  • Niigasan
no, not at all! ;)
http://hephaistos1.wixsite.com/mugen-palace
First page! :p

Yooo these are cool as hell man, I'll be sure to give credit!
Dang, you found Heph secret stash on google? I always liked him with blue eyes, looks legit.
Where those screens at though. There can never be enough boxing characters, convince someone to make Franco and we'd have a full set. Goodluck with his sprites, they are kinda trash. What will you do for the run?
I like to post screens and videos when I at least got 1 or 2,specials done, so in like a day or 2 I'll have some up, I was actually thinking about doing Franco bash to bruh that's crossed my mind so many times lol, and thanks the only problem I ran into so far was how to go about his grab but I got it to work and his run is there, but I noticed it starts off slow? Idk it's kinda weird lol.

Thanks for the support guys!