YesNoOk

KOF Sakura Kasugano released! - First Update 3/5/2016 (Read 97885 times)

Started by darkgirl, February 23, 2016, 12:42:29 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: KOF Sakura Kasugano released! - First Update 3/5/2016
#41  March 06, 2016, 02:15:43 am
    • USA
- Playable Kei? Personally I think she would be an useless character because she hasn't knowledge of fighting or something like that.

well you can always make her fight "accidently" like pheonix wright in UMVC3 where his clumsy nature is his weapon lol
#42  March 06, 2016, 02:22:21 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
About suggestions:
- SFIV voice in Haru Ranman sounds ugly, but what could I put in that place?  :???:

...would be a option to change the remaining voice to SFIV? These would fit her style more than the CvS sounds, in my opinion anyway.

#43  March 06, 2016, 02:24:02 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
- Playable Kei

If you really wanna go to her, she should "fight" with her schoolbag and throwing things from that like Norimaro does and a lot of crying and cowardly animations :P
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#44  March 06, 2016, 03:23:20 am
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
well you can always make her fight "accidently" like pheonix wright in UMVC3 where his clumsy nature is his weapon lol

- Playable Kei

If you really wanna go to her, she should "fight" with her schoolbag and throwing things from that like Norimaro does and a lot of crying and cowardly animations :P

Sounds fun. Until now I would try to create something different, maybe another character with other fighting style. I think I'll throw up schoolgirls in KOF style  :drunk:

About suggestions:
- SFIV voice in Haru Ranman sounds ugly, but what could I put in that place?  :???:

...would be a option to change the remaining voice to SFIV? These would fit her style more than the CvS sounds, in my opinion anyway.

I'll think about it. At the beginning I had planned use her SFIV voices, but those are a bit faint, I guess. I could include a config file for choose between CVS or SFIV though.

lui

#45  March 06, 2016, 03:24:49 am
    • USA
i can increase the sound volume on the voice clips that you need, just send em my way
#46  March 06, 2016, 05:09:19 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Not too sure on the idea of a playable Kei. In my opinion, she fits better on the idea of being one of those KOF 2000 strikers kind of characters, rather than a fully playable fighter. If anything, I'd be very interested to see your take on other characters such as Cammy.

Regarding the Sakura voices, if you're looking for new options, you could always take the Rival Schools or the Pocket Fighter Sakura voices.

Shit
#47  March 07, 2016, 03:02:28 am
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
i can increase the sound volume on the voice clips that you need, just send em my way

Ok. Let me find them and I'll send you it.

Not too sure on the idea of a playable Kei. In my opinion, she fits better on the idea of being one of those KOF 2000 strikers kind of characters, rather than a fully playable fighter. If anything, I'd be very interested to see your take on other characters such as Cammy.

Regarding the Sakura voices, if you're looking for new options, you could always take the Rival Schools or the Pocket Fighter Sakura voices.

I like Cammy for my next project, but I'm not sure if I'll work with other spriter. I thought in that posibility because I would like make things faster next time.

lui

#48  March 07, 2016, 11:50:37 am
    • USA
ohhh yeah cammy would be nice, i would love to see her delta red version more specifically. i always wondered why she wasn't in SvC
New #49  March 09, 2016, 10:49:44 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

About Kei, there's something similar. In Tekken 4, Miharu fought exactly as Xiaoyu, while in Tekken TAG 2 her fighting skills decreased to something comical, kinda like incomplete Xiaoyu's attacks.

- Hurricane Kick: Maybe Kei's could be shorter or having her falling to the floor and geting her butt hurt(as Mika in SFZ3)
- Hadoken: Nothing appears from her hands, but she then kicks her shoe to the rival(ordirectly throwing her shoe!)
- Shoryuken: Instead jumping, you can make hers like Makoto's(SF3) then while the rival is in the air, she takes her hand as it hurts.

Maybe you can borrow some stuff from Xiaoyu too.

About Cammy, you can use Beximus SF4 rips if you want to make her different from SFZ.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:05:06 pm by FeLo_Llop
#50  March 11, 2016, 08:58:57 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
Those are good ideas. You guys have much imagination :)
About Cammy, I was using Jose Cuervo's SF4 sprite rips for her stance (I'm not sure if he has ripped the sprites). And definitely it will delta red design for her, she looks better this way in my opinion.

Amy

#51  March 11, 2016, 09:34:14 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
    • network.mugenguild.com/amysden/index.html
Gal, you just slayed my life! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much of a fan I am of KOF/SNK Style. You made my day!
#52  March 12, 2016, 02:17:16 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh no no no, i ain't miss the train. >:)

Nice job Darkgirl. :D
#53  March 12, 2016, 11:07:54 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
Gal, you just slayed my life! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much of a fan I am of KOF/SNK Style. You made my day!

Oh, I don't know what to tell you... I'm glad to you like this new project :nice: KOF characters are my fav too. I hope to show progress of her soon, Amy.

Oh no no no, i ain't miss the train. >:)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3O23Fcv0kg[/youtube]

Nice job Darkgirl. :D

Oh my.. Great! :D Nice music and stage too. Thanks for doing this video! :nice:
#54  March 13, 2016, 12:48:15 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I Definitely feel like this was worth the wait..! Amazing job DG :)
#55  March 14, 2016, 03:34:41 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20