YesNoOk

KOFU Stage - Magatama Factory (Grox Stage) (Read 13755 times)

Started by GroxDJ, December 31, 2015, 07:29:45 am
Share this topic:
KOFU Stage - Magatama Factory (Grox Stage)
#1  December 31, 2015, 07:29:45 am
    • Spain
    • grox_mugen_mtm@outlook.com
    • alvarogrox48.wix.com/groxmugen
Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:33:44 am by GroxDJ
Re: KOFU Stage - Magatama Factory (Grox Stage)
#2  January 01, 2016, 03:59:50 pm
    • India
Awesome Stage Bro. Thanks For Releasing This Stage I'm Looking Forward More Work From You :-) :-)
#3  January 02, 2016, 08:11:24 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Within two seconds I already found problems with the stage.

-The palette of the fire seems inconsistent. Doesn't seem to compliment the rest of the stage well
-The entire background of the stage looks as if you tried to resize it in MS paint, which makes it look unclear.
-What precisely makes this a factory in the first place? What is this factory making? This confuses me.
-Actually now that I think about it, the floor of the stage adds to the part about my "what makes this a factory" question..
Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:16:41 pm by KaiserHero
#4  January 02, 2016, 10:42:59 pm
    • Spain
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

This factory it's the place where the members of NESTS creates Grox, this is the lore I try give to this stage this is the motive are a lot of sprites from Nests stages (Krizalid, Zero and Igniz) This stage it's a Factory-Lab Sci-fi

#5  January 02, 2016, 10:46:35 pm
  • For the Murder!
-What precisely makes this a factory in the first place? What is this factory making? This confuses me.
'magatama' factory, according to wikipedia, a magatama is some kind of decorative jewerly

so, this is a jewerly factory... on fire... --;
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
New #6  January 03, 2016, 01:33:22 am
    • Spain
'magatama' factory, according to wikipedia, a magatama is some kind of decorative jewerly

so, this is a jewerly factory... on fire... --;

The magatama in KOF Lore, It's the Orochi treasure of clan Yagami, that give the purple flames, example, Iori have this flames because he have this Orochi's treasure when Ash stollen in KOF XIII this treasure, Iori he lose his Purple flame atacks... If You don't know about the story from KOF never you'll understand this stage x'D In this place, Grox recive the Orochi blood (motive of his purple flames)  and NESTS makes an artificial magatama
Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 01:39:08 am by GroxDJ