YesNoOk

Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration (Read 39735 times)

Started by リック, January 29, 2009, 06:59:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration
#41  May 09, 2009, 10:02:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The game's official title is Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/riotx/009.jpg

I was right on the transformation bit.

The two old hags are Sandra Belti and Elizabeth Belti. They're related to Angela.
Takumi's full name is Takumi Hattori. She's related to Saizo Hattori.
Rin's full name is Rin Oyama. SHe's related to Reiji Oyama.
The Prince is Sissy's brother.

not entirely sure of that, though.
Re: Power Instinct Festival: Ancestors Ritual
#42  May 10, 2009, 07:26:39 pm
Well, here is the family tree
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/powerinstinct/images/8/84/Goketsuji_Family_Tree.jpg

SHINJURU GOKETSUJI:Yagyu Jubei's illegitimate Child. As his father he was a great swordsman. Initiator of the Gouketsuji lineage.
OKIKU: Sasaki Kojiro’s cousin.
CHOSHICHIRO GOKETSUJI: He married 4 times but divorced of all of his wives. He had children with each of his ex-wives and for that reason he and his children lived as a low class family. He trained his children and grandchildren to be hired as Kurokos.
SAHACHI: Apparently dead at birth. Once in the tomb, Sashichi; the tombkeeper, saw him breathing. He decided not telling to the family and adopted him as his son, naming him Sahachi.
SHINTARO GOKETSUJI: Went to America by boat
SHINOSUKE GOKETSUJI: He arrived to the wild west and joined to the cavalry. During the moving of the frontier, he had a cultural exchange with the Amiyai tribe. He liked their way of living and stayed with them. Later, he got married with an Amiyai girl
THOMAS CREIGHTON: He adopted the surname “Belti”.
KAJURO GOKETSUJI: Joined to a Iga ninja clan to learn Ninjutsu. He adopted the surname of that clan once he was approved. The surname is Hattori.
SAKURAKO HATTORI: She was saved from a wild dog that was chasing her in the mountains by Kokuin Kanji, Kanji became friend and training partner of Gennai Hattori
SUZUNOSUKE KOKUIN: He started to work in a palanquin shop to visit one place after another and swindling foreigners. Later, he established a photo studio. He died in a trip.
SUZUNO SUSUMU KOKUIN: After the death of his father, he traveled to many places. He married in his journey.
KANJI KOKUIN: Oshima obligated him to marry with Oume. During their marriage he adopted the surname "Goketsuji" due to the rules of the clan. Kanji and Oume get divorced two weeks after their wedding.
SADAKICHI GOKETSUJI: He had the No. 1 Ornamental Hairpin Shop in Yoshiwara. His work was carried to an International exposition in Paris. His work was liked by the courtesan of an Arabian King and was hired as designer. Once in arabia, he was introduced to Sahad Asran Nadia, known as the Queen of the Dance. Later He got married with her
KYUSAKU GOKETSUJI: By request of his father, he gets in charge of the family shop. He went to Russia to purchasing new products for the shop. There, he met a japanese man named Kino Yabungo, who had shop in Russia. After the Russian Revolution, Yabungo went to Bankruptcy and Kyusaku helped him to return to Japan. In gratitude for his help, Yabungo offered him his daughter in matrimony.
FUTABA KINO: She was a widow before get marry with Kyusaku. Motoki is the son of her former husband.
DARREL: Adopted. He was the son of Tatta’s sister in law.
SAEMON GOKETSUJI: He ran Away from home due to a conflict with his family. He went in a fishing boat from Yokohama to Osaka then to Shikoku, Nagasaki and Kyushu. Finally opened a print shop in Dejima (was the beginning of the souvenir shops) got married in Nagasaki and adopted the surname "Suzuki".
HEIJI GOKETSUJI: He adopted the surname “Goketsuji”
JOHNNY WAYNE: Openned a gym at the age of 35. His wife Elizabeth abandoned him when Keith was 2 years old.
SAYLA CREIGHTON: She worked for an Aristocratic Russian Family. Felt in love at first sight with a work partner and get married with him. They founded a bank in United Kingdom.
LIZA HAMILTON: Her huseband adopted the surname Hamilton.
Retrieved from "http://powerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Family_Tree"
#43  May 10, 2009, 09:42:13 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
So, Takumi is Saizo's brother? cool.

I really expect that they redo some effects. I got the PS2 version yesterday and, come one, I've saw better effects on mugen. A lot of effects are just 1 frame, like many projectiles.
#44  May 11, 2009, 12:31:56 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Impressive family tree. Now back to the game:
I can't believe Atlus games removed Shintaro and Buntaro from the lineup!
#45  May 11, 2009, 01:33:26 am
No, Takumi is Saizo's Cousin. I jus hope they bring back Ryuto and Kuroko.
#46  May 11, 2009, 01:45:05 am
    • USA
Well, here is the family tree
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/powerinstinct/images/8/84/Goketsuji_Family_Tree.jpg

SHINJURU GOKETSUJI:Yagyu Jubei's illegitimate Child. As his father he was a great swordsman. Initiator of the Gouketsuji lineage.
OKIKU: Sasaki Kojiro’s cousin.
CHOSHICHIRO GOKETSUJI: He married 4 times but divorced of all of his wives. He had children with each of his ex-wives and for that reason he and his children lived as a low class family. He trained his children and grandchildren to be hired as Kurokos.
SAHACHI: Apparently dead at birth. Once in the tomb, Sashichi; the tombkeeper, saw him breathing. He decided not telling to the family and adopted him as his son, naming him Sahachi.
SHINTARO GOKETSUJI: Went to America by boat
SHINOSUKE GOKETSUJI: He arrived to the wild west and joined to the cavalry. During the moving of the frontier, he had a cultural exchange with the Amiyai tribe. He liked their way of living and stayed with them. Later, he got married with an Amiyai girl
THOMAS CREIGHTON: He adopted the surname “Belti”.
KAJURO GOKETSUJI: Joined to a Iga ninja clan to learn Ninjutsu. He adopted the surname of that clan once he was approved. The surname is Hattori.
SAKURAKO HATTORI: She was saved from a wild dog that was chasing her in the mountains by Kokuin Kanji, Kanji became friend and training partner of Gennai Hattori
SUZUNOSUKE KOKUIN: He started to work in a palanquin shop to visit one place after another and swindling foreigners. Later, he established a photo studio. He died in a trip.
SUZUNO SUSUMU KOKUIN: After the death of his father, he traveled to many places. He married in his journey.
KANJI KOKUIN: Oshima obligated him to marry with Oume. During their marriage he adopted the surname "Goketsuji" due to the rules of the clan. Kanji and Oume get divorced two weeks after their wedding.
SADAKICHI GOKETSUJI: He had the No. 1 Ornamental Hairpin Shop in Yoshiwara. His work was carried to an International exposition in Paris. His work was liked by the courtesan of an Arabian King and was hired as designer. Once in arabia, he was introduced to Sahad Asran Nadia, known as the Queen of the Dance. Later He got married with her
KYUSAKU GOKETSUJI: By request of his father, he gets in charge of the family shop. He went to Russia to purchasing new products for the shop. There, he met a Japanese man named Kino Yabungo, who had shop in Russia. After the Russian Revolution, Yabungo went to Bankruptcy and Kyusaku helped him to return to Japan. In gratitude for his help, Yabungo offered him his daughter in matrimony.
FUTABA KINO: She was a widow before get marry with Kyusaku. Motoki is the son of her former husband.
DARREL: Adopted. He was the son of Tatta’s sister in law.
SAEMON GOKETSUJI: He ran Away from home due to a conflict with his family. He went in a fishing boat from Yokohama to Osaka then to Shikoku, Nagasaki and Kyushu. Finally opened a print shop in Dejima (was the beginning of the souvenir shops) got married in Nagasaki and adopted the surname "Suzuki".
HEIJI GOKETSUJI: He adopted the surname “Goketsuji”
JOHNNY WAYNE: Opened a gym at the age of 35. His wife Elizabeth abandoned him when Keith was 2 years old.
SAYLA CREIGHTON: She worked for an Aristocratic Russian Family. Felt in love at first sight with a work partner and get married with him. They founded a bank in United Kingdom.
LIZA HAMILTON: Her husband adopted the surname Hamilton.
Retrieved from "http://powerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Family_Tree"

That has to be the largest family tree I have ever seen. I can't believe that the Power Instinct tournaments are only for the Goketuji family.
#47  June 13, 2009, 04:40:13 am
#48  June 14, 2009, 03:13:34 am
    • USA
Game looks hot!
#49  August 04, 2009, 08:08:08 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
#50  August 04, 2009, 08:58:34 pm
    • USA
I saw the videos. REXXSorprano got the name of the game wrong. It is not Power Instinct Festival: The Ancestors Commemoration; it is called Power Instinct: The Ancestors Commemoration.
#51  August 05, 2009, 02:14:26 pm
It was pointed out on the previous page, and it's been the title of the topic since then.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#52  August 05, 2009, 03:07:03 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Cool videos, looks like a sweet game.
#53  August 08, 2009, 05:20:44 am
#54  August 08, 2009, 10:44:30 am
  • Street Fighter 4 PC nick - RubinGold
Can't wait to play this game, although the character roster doesn't look that good. The new characters are definitely interesting but a lot of good characters have been removed and the shitty characters are still there. I do hope that we also get some new tracks and some nice bonus material, like we had in the PS2 version of Matrimelee. But still interested to know when the game will come out.
#55  August 08, 2009, 10:50:04 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
FUCK YES, OLOF!!

that was the only thing missing from the game
#56  August 08, 2009, 10:56:25 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#57  August 08, 2009, 11:08:07 am
  • Street Fighter 4 PC nick - RubinGold
So Olof finally managed it to get in the game, good thing. One good character more.

But still missing good old Bobby.  :S
#58  August 08, 2009, 05:41:48 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Bobby was just a celebrity guest. I assume he was just a one shot.

Btw, no sign of Sissy too. ???
#59  August 08, 2009, 05:43:45 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
MOAR LIKE POWER INCEST AMIRITE
#60  August 08, 2009, 05:44:05 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
THANK GOODNESS FOR NO SISSY.

One of the most cheapest and annoying bosses i've ever faced in a videogame, had to use cheats to beat her.