YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508076 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Master Chief VS Samus )
#1121  September 14, 2011, 12:51:34 am
I'm fairly fine with the idea of it being released all at once. Though the wait is pretty agonizing... As for the video, I figure maybe it was uploaded as private for some reason and has yet to be made visible.
#1122  September 14, 2011, 12:59:56 am
  • Finally learning how to code mugen. Wish me luck
It feels like we may get something soon tho. I can feel it (aside from the video I mean)

My none Mugen Project: One Piece Tag Battle
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=510722
#1123  September 14, 2011, 01:44:35 am
I'm fairly fine with the idea of it being released all at once. Though the wait is pretty agonizing... As for the video, I figure maybe it was uploaded as private for some reason and has yet to be made visible.
Ahhhhhh now that sucks oh well its there decision for it aim still waiting to see the awesomeness!!!! XD
#1124  September 14, 2011, 09:22:30 am
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com

Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre )
#1125  September 14, 2011, 09:50:20 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Wow. Just wow. This game is one of the only things to ever make me say wow in a non sarcastic manner. Everything about this project looks amazing.
#1126  September 14, 2011, 09:52:29 am
Now that my goal is accomplished i can finally go to sleep after a day spamming F5 here and on youtube, after watching this video 10 more time.

Walk seem to know what she's doing, gave you a hard time or you were focusing on giving us einherjar? And by no website available... that mean you are dumping the old one?

(Objection! Objections!!)
#1127  September 14, 2011, 02:41:50 pm
awesome video  as always  ;D
#1128  September 14, 2011, 04:33:04 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Objection, conjecture, objecture.

Is it me, or is Lenneth's freeze/arrow attack spammable?  Also, is that Stranger that's summoned at 2:35?

Pal

#1129  September 14, 2011, 06:24:13 pm
    • Argentina
Loved it.

Walkure seems like my kinda character and I think I'm too used to Lenneth's hammy english voice. Just a couple of questions:

I think I saw Sunset at 2:35, or was it someone else?
Laughed at Phoenix Wright's assist, does he appear with Franziska or is it random between prosecutors?
Is the Versus screen coded in the characters or it's just an intro you do for videos?

Will be expecting next update eagerly, keep up the good job.
#1130  September 14, 2011, 06:57:43 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
 :'( *sniff* I LOVE YOU (NO HOMO) LOL
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#1131  September 14, 2011, 08:27:56 pm
Great stuff! Lenneth and Valkyrie turned out great, with plenty of love from their series apparent. I also think every new assist card I saw was an awesome character. Seeing this today beats out the new character trailers for UMvC3 by a mile!
Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:30:57 pm by worthlessnewbie
#1132  September 14, 2011, 08:35:20 pm
Awesome vid. 

The use of Arngrim was beyond AWESOME.  FINISHING STRIKE!  FINAL BLAST!
#1133  September 14, 2011, 10:06:31 pm
ahuron and orkimides you guys are gaming's blessing
#1134  September 14, 2011, 10:16:39 pm
For real. At this rate I think I can count the games/characters major to my gaming lifetime that aren't present in some form or another on one hand.
#1135  September 14, 2011, 11:46:50 pm
#1136  September 14, 2011, 11:48:34 pm
Brian from Quest 64 I think.
#1137  September 15, 2011, 12:23:14 am
30 seconds into the video... there was an A level assist card that wasn't used but instead converted to the crisis card... was that Leon S Kennedy? OwO

EDIT: I have a few more questions and remarks,

Questions:
The heath ammount/resistence seems to have gone down a considerable amount compared to last videos (the Objection crossfire took out half of Lenneth's heath!), was this just to shorten the video time?
About gameplay, I now just noticed that before the Crisis Card becomes useable the character walks back a little bit. Was that just to guard wile it becomes active or do you have to walk backward in order for the card to become useable?
Characters don't seem to be hitable while they are knocked down (on their back), will this be changed or will it remain as a gameplay mechanic?

Suggestions:
At the end of round two that chunk of ice blocked out most of Walküre during her win pose. Perhaps at the end of the round objects like that ice chunk can disapear? (Not directly after the KO, but at least sometime before the Win Animation.)
The clouds and fog in the background of Soma's Stage seemed rather Stiff and Jumpy, perhaps you can modify them to at least not be so jumpy?
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:46:07 am by dennisarell
#1138  September 15, 2011, 12:38:05 am
Pretty sure that's not Leon Kennedy... I think I've seen that character before on the old page.   

BTW OMG the last card lenneth gets at end of the last round.... CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish we could have seen him. 

I made an account to post this...
#1139  September 15, 2011, 01:57:49 pm
I got a simple question I need to have clarified:

Is it true that you're waiting for the next version of MUGEN until you release the demo? Or is there something else stopping you from doing that? Cause as awesome as the videos are, well... how long is that game in development again?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1140  September 15, 2011, 05:28:58 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
I'm more worried that this will get nailed with a cease and desist if it garners too much attention.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.