YesNoOk

[1.1 Ver.] Darkstalkers - Jedah's Damnation by MDI (Read 3287 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, December 29, 2013, 10:40:24 pm
Share this topic:
[1.1 Ver.] Darkstalkers - Jedah's Damnation by MDI
#1  December 29, 2013, 10:40:24 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
DELETED!
Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:47:33 am by gui0007
Re: [1.1 Ver.] Darkstalkers - Jedah's Damnation by MDI
#2  December 29, 2013, 10:48:19 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Right off the bat, I can see that the Small port, Big Port, and the lifebars are incorrectly scaled/aligned.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#3  December 30, 2013, 01:06:34 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#4  December 30, 2013, 09:20:13 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
And what about the ports? Don't tell me that you couldn't solve that, too. Because that was supossed to be easy to solve.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns

MDI

#5  December 30, 2013, 09:27:10 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
This is terrible man. I don't know how you managed to fuck it up so badly but you did. Please stop.
ey
#6  December 30, 2013, 06:26:59 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
This is terrible man. I don't know how you managed to fuck it up so badly but you did. Please stop.

Ok, ok, cakm down please. It's just the lifebars MDI. I'll appreciate your works (mainly that awesome screenpack). So, give me a chance ;)
#7  December 30, 2013, 06:32:27 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
So you have no intention on fixing the small and big portraits?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#8  December 30, 2013, 10:08:27 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

MDI

#9  December 30, 2013, 11:58:33 pm

Ok, ok, cakm down please. It's just the lifebars MDI. I'll appreciate your works (mainly that awesome screenpack). So, give me a chance ;)

Lifebars, fonts, portraits.

I don't see what the value in re-releasing my screenpack in this state is. It is the complete opposite of an upgrade.

if any of you help me with this, fine.

Why don't you read the goddamn readme file
ey
#10  December 31, 2013, 12:37:52 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

I don't see what the value in re-releasing my screenpack in this state is. It is the complete opposite of an upgrade.

when I saw the life bar I did notice that this was not the original life bar u made in the past. so I'm guessing that he put an older replacement like the low res version of the life bar maybe?
 also how would he known for him to fix the ports for the characters if he did not see the read me or maybe you did not explain in details on how to add the localcoord = 420x240 for each of the mugen characters for your screen pack. also you could of been nice and just said >Nice try but don't mess with my work< that would just ended there just safe of arguments. Also you have to understand and respect your loyal fan MDI. if someone try to take your work and remaking it. be a role model and give them pointers or maybe a warning understanding. I mean this is mugen after all. but I think you know that. :D so at least give him some kind of credit for trying his best to converting it the mugen 1.1 so please don't get upset sir :) maybe in near future he can start to learn and understand on creation mugen screen pack and be good step for him in the learning road. 
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#11  December 31, 2013, 04:53:21 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
when I saw the life bar I did notice that this was not the original life bar u made in the past. so I'm guessing that he put an older replacement like the low res version of the life bar maybe?
 also how would he known for him to fix the ports for the characters if he did not see the read me or maybe you did not explain in details on how to add the localcoord = 420x240 for each of the mugen characters for your screen pack. also you could of been nice and just said >Nice try but don't mess with my work< that would just ended there just safe of arguments. Also you have to understand and respect your loyal fan MDI. if someone try to take your work and remaking it. be a role model and give them pointers or maybe a warning understanding. I mean this is mugen after all. but I think you know that. :D so at least give him some kind of credit for trying his best to converting it the mugen 1.1 so please don't get upset sir :) maybe in near future he can start to learn and understand on creation mugen screen pack and be good step for him in the learning road. 

Thanks for the support OG. ;)
I'm really beginning on MUGEN, so MDI, don't be like that with me ok. I just trying to do my best for the people that love MUGEN like me.
#12  December 31, 2013, 07:26:07 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
yeah indeed we all love mugen and we support all mugen creator alike and for those are starting out as one :)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

MDI

#13  December 31, 2013, 07:33:35 am

If you download a screenpack, see a readme, don't read it..and then get surprised when it comes out wrong then you're an idiot.
ey
#14  January 26, 2014, 03:55:12 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Okay i'll deleted them, permanently. And I apologize to MDI for what i've done.

So @Jmorphman, can ya deleted this topic for me please? I'll thank you and i'll give you a candy if ya do that ;P