YesNoOk

WIP: Shin Mizuchi (Read 14774 times)

Started by The Dutch Guy, September 05, 2007, 07:55:29 pm
Share this topic:
WIP: Shin Mizuchi
#1  September 05, 2007, 07:55:29 pm
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
ok, first of all i'll be using the sprites, sounds, and just a little coding of ahuron's mizuchi(the rest will be done by myself). if this is considerd stolen even for the new rules of the guild then just give me the word and i'll remove this topic alltogether and will not release the char.

now then, if you've read my latest post in the omega topic, this is my "code trainer"(i just had to say it :P) so when it's released it might be just a load of crap :sugoi:

anyways, he'll be made from scratch(unlike Omega ofcourse :P) and the moveset will be a little mix between Mizuchi and Orochi(lol @ Mizuchi with Soul breaker :XD:)

here are screenies of some animations that are done so far:

backhop needs redone cuz it looks like crap for now ;P

well, before anyone starts asking why he's flying so high on his standing animation i'm trying to code this animation into his stance: (looks like crap now but there should be a loop at the point where the rings are spinning)

but again i'll keep you all as uptodate as i can ;)
Re: WIP: Shin Mizuchi
#2  September 05, 2007, 09:13:37 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
reduce the y axis in the stance
he is too up

by the way...
looks cool  :)
#3  September 05, 2007, 09:27:10 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
:P yeah i know but i want his stance more like this: (note that this is Mizuchi with SMizuchi's pallete, but did it just to make it clear :P)
#4  September 05, 2007, 09:47:51 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
well this looks promising hope it works out for you good luck sounds great!!   :sugoi:
#5  September 05, 2007, 09:48:04 pm
  • *The Shadow*
#6  September 05, 2007, 09:59:49 pm
  • "Moyashi tsuku shite yaru..."
Didn't we have G-Orochi and Shin Mizuchi already? And quite good ones.
#7  September 05, 2007, 10:12:29 pm
 a normal size omega zero at last , loving how you made orichu mizu legs so fluid, pretty tite work man keep it up

my dream to create a vash the stampede char
Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:34:23 pm by Rapxic
#8  September 05, 2007, 10:24:51 pm
  • *The Shadow*
#9  September 05, 2007, 10:40:26 pm
Yes, they are cheap as they are supposed to be. And they're at least well-made. I'm just trying to figure out DeathMasterReaper's motives for creating his version.
#10  September 05, 2007, 10:58:59 pm
  • *The Shadow*
Yes, they are cheap as they are supposed to be. And they're at least well-made. I'm just trying to figure out DeathMasterReaper's motives for creating his version.

maybe he thinks we need a balanced mizuchi / orochi

#11  September 05, 2007, 11:22:22 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
#12  September 06, 2007, 12:07:07 am
  • Master Of The Fist
agreed god orochi is just to powerfull for most mugens with non cheap chars. curently i tried to fit him into my capcom vs snk style mugen and he was just unbeatable without using other cheap chars such as super ken and co(which i dont want in my mugen).

i think a less cheap version will do us gd, so hes still powerfull but you get a enjoyment out of fighting him.
#13  September 06, 2007, 01:00:43 am
It's about time that you create a Mizuchi, you're always flashin' that avy around!
#14  September 06, 2007, 02:11:10 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
It's about time that you create a Mizuchi, you're always flashin' that avy around!
:XD: hell yeah man i was allready workin on him when i started flashin' the avy :P

I would suggest coding the stance background effects as a helper that follows Mizuchi and reacts to Mizuchi (think similar to Goodman's ape). Disappearing when getting hit then reforming behind Mizuchi when he returns to stance, for example. There's a lot of possibilities, anyways.
still, pretty good idea i think i'll try it

maybe he thinks we need a balanced mizuchi / orochi

just a balanced yet upgraded version of the two :XD:(if you know what i mean :P)

but to put it simple: SMizuchi is being made for two puposes(or sumthin like that :P) first reason is so i might code omega a bit better and second(and maybe most important) is: who the fuck is waiting for another cheap Orochi/Mizuchi(for that matter Orochi'd char, no offence plaza), right?
#15  September 06, 2007, 02:39:42 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
I think a free-flying version of Orochi/Mizuchi might be interesting, too. That stance kind of suggests flying to me, and it would fit the character.
well, i can imagin that, but(unfortunately) he's not going to be a free-flying Mizuchi(cuz most of the times they fly too high for me to hit them :P)

and because a custom AI might make him a cheap char i'm not going to do one(shudders at G Orochi and Nightmare Brolly)
#16  September 06, 2007, 03:59:26 pm
If you're going to make him balaced why call him SHIN Mizuchi? And another question is: do you plan to make him balanced as if he was in KOF? Or do you simply want to make him less cheap than other versions? By the way, do you already know how to make him balanced? And will he be less cheap than KOF 97's Orochi?
Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 04:05:51 pm by Elix
#17  September 06, 2007, 04:11:12 pm
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
If you're going to make him balaced why call him SHIN Mizuchi?

:S yeah you got me there man

i wan't to make him less cheap then the other versions just a lttle bit stronger then Mizuchi and (hopefully) way weaker then, say, G Orochi and this so-called(cuz i've never heard of him) G Mizuchi
#18  September 06, 2007, 04:36:49 pm
  • *The Shadow*
agreed god orochi is just to powerfull for most mugens with non cheap chars. curently i tried to fit him into my capcom vs snk style mugen and he was just unbeatable without using other cheap chars such as super ken and co(which i dont want in my mugen).

i think a less cheap version will do us gd, so hes still powerfull but you get a enjoyment out of fighting him.
g orochi is easy if you know how to beat him whit a non cheap snk char
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXv5nhURLo

just a balanced yet upgraded version of the two (if you know what i mean Tongue)

but to put it simple: SMizuchi is being made for two puposes(or sumthin like that Tongue) first reason is so i might code omega a bit better and second(and maybe most important) is: who the fuck is waiting for another cheap Orochi/Mizuchi(for that matter Orochi'd char, no offence plaza), right?
thats true g orochi and g mizuchi are more than enought
#19  September 06, 2007, 04:46:01 pm
  • Master Of The Fist
am srry but hes snk style not capcom design, also my god orochi nukes the whole screen in supers non stop!!!yes i can get some hit in but not enough before only 2 supers totally take out all my life.

have u beat him with pots shin akuma?plus didnt u make this char?if u made him then of course ur going to know his weakness but my god orochi seems more agreesive than the one in this vid.

also have u ever tried to beat this guy while a human is controling him....jesus christ i get owned of my mate when he goes god orochi and he sucks at the game so i think its safe to say god orochi is cheap as hell.
Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 04:54:02 pm by Spirit_Moon
#20  September 06, 2007, 04:49:38 pm
  • *The Shadow*
am srry but hes snk style not capcom design, also my god orochi nukes the whole screen in supers non stop!!!yes i can get some hit in but not enough before only 2 supers totally take out all my life.

have u beat him with pots shin akuma?plus didnt u make this char?if u made him then of course ur going to know his weakness but my god orochi seems more agreesive than the one in this vid.
wtf? i didn't make god orochi xD
and yeah i beat him whit pots shin akuma but i don't have a vid of that fight