YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 418290 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#581  June 01, 2017, 03:37:17 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
New PTR, this time it's a new stage and it's the Lunar Station. Along with that, balance changes to McCree's Ult, Reaper's Passive, and Roadhog's... well some of his stuff:

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212

Reaper's buff honestly makes a lot of sense for him to have it, he now gets 40 HP from dealing 200 damage. I tested McCree a bit as well and his ult is now quite something, too early to judge but it's reeeeally fast now.

As for Roadhog... honestly I think the hook combo will be Just as good as ever except against tanks (I think he wont be able to kill Zarya/Winston/D.Va mech with just primary/secondary fire -> hook combo anymore, which would be good but I not sure), his fire rate is really fast now too, I was caught off guard for a sec.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#582  June 07, 2017, 05:28:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#583  June 07, 2017, 07:11:54 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
Oh fuck the hell yes, bout to get all of the loot boxes
#584  June 09, 2017, 09:49:02 pm
So here is a video if you were wondering what some of the dance emotes are referenced after:

(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#585  June 11, 2017, 12:20:08 am
  • There's no such thing as the real world.
    • USA
I really wish they'd fix the fucking RNG on these anniversary boxes to be slightly less draconian.  I've opened more than 30 boxes since the event started and I've only found one skin.  I've got 10 during this double XP weekend and it's been almost exclusively duplicates of non-event exclusive sprays and voice lines.
#586  June 11, 2017, 08:58:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
I've gotten 4 event skins(Mei, Soldier, Bastion, Symmetra) and bought a 5th(Lucio) with my coins and I haven't been opening that many boxes for this event.
But damn, you got RNG screwed bad.

Honestly, the biggest problem with this event is that there's too many event items. Everyone getting a spray and voice line is one thing, but we also got a dance emote for everyone and those are considered Epics and 11 Legendary skins, all of them obtainable only for this event. At least in past events, you just had to worry about the skins and maybe a few emotes, but this one gives everyone an emote and has the most legendary event skins so far.
#587  June 12, 2017, 03:07:50 pm
I got all skins except Soldier, Pharah and Bastion's. Bought Lucio and Zarya's tho because I just had to.

Emotes for everyone is more or less comparable to the win poses that everyone got in the Halloween event (I think those were epics too?), but yeah this has the most legendary skins so far, and maybe the most skins overall?
#588  June 12, 2017, 11:27:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Win poses are considered rare not epic.
#589  June 13, 2017, 05:13:53 am
    • USA
50 boxes.  2 skins.  Not even enough gold from duplicates to buy a third.

Yeah, I think I'm done with this game for a while.  The reward system is complete bullshit.  I probably spent like 12 hours on this game this weekend with nothing to show for it.
#590  June 13, 2017, 06:28:48 am
  • The Goddess Returns
50 boxes.  2 skins.  Not even enough gold from duplicates to buy a third.

Yeah, I think I'm done with this game for a while.  The reward system is complete bullshit.  I probably spent like 12 hours on this game this weekend with nothing to show for it.

Same. All I know if that I got the Bee Keeper Outfit for me and the Lotus outfit for Sym and that's it. Had to buy a good chunk of the dances and the ones I did was immediately a waste as I got a dupe nearly instantly.

Seriously, you might as well not even bother at times, makes you feel better, especially since as an anniversary, you think these would be permanent for once.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#591  June 13, 2017, 08:56:49 am
    • Puerto Rico
Now I feel bad that one of my last boxes dropped Genji's event skin for me. Didn't play this event as much due to Tekken 7 dropping + little bro playing as well. If it makes you all feel better I burned a lot of coins on dance emotes(And the Lucio skin mentioned before) dropped from 10k to 4k coins.
#592  June 24, 2017, 10:35:22 am
    • Puerto Rico

:D
#593  July 06, 2017, 08:27:20 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:31:08 pm by Darkflare
#594  July 06, 2017, 08:33:40 pm
I was looking forward to Terry Crews even though in Brazil he was obviously not gonna be his Voice, oh well :T

Development Update if anyone is interested:

#595  July 06, 2017, 09:27:56 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Not a loud boisterous character voiced by Terry Crews but a stoic man with no personality beyond "muh power".

Color me disappointed and unimpressed.
#596  July 06, 2017, 11:21:33 pm
    • USA
I don't know, I'm digging it.  I think Doomfist looks awesome as hell, although that might be because he's basically just Rage from the Super Best Friends.
#597  July 07, 2017, 12:34:39 am
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
If they were going to make him a serious character then they shouldn't have named him something as campy as Doomfist.
#598  July 07, 2017, 01:49:20 am
    • USA
I actually like the contrast between his ultra serious demeanor and the goofiness of literally everything else about him.
#599  July 09, 2017, 01:58:22 pm
  • Experience Oblivion
    • UK

I love his current hero interactions though, so that's nice.
#600  July 30, 2017, 01:50:07 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Sorry about bumping but Doomfist is publicly live!