YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 32038 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#381  December 19, 2009, 03:26:28 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well if my facts were bullshit to you than i think its time to spend 80$ on Sociology and Psychology books for you. It might not be truth and just a theory of someone else's. But at this point - the only reliable source i have.
I finished collage like a year ago now. And i have no interest of going back into my notes just to win internet argument.
Anyways. Thanks for reply i like to read peoples opinions on my opinion too.
[edit]
yes Rajaa i conducted a research using social networks such as facebook, twitter and everything else i have.
It is my information.And lesbian thing came straight down from books.
#382  December 19, 2009, 03:31:08 pm
    • Thailand
Well if my facts were bullshit to you than i think its time to spend 80$ on Sociology and Psychology books for you.

No. Just because you had to buy a book for your sociology class and a book for your psychology class in college, doesn't mean anything. Ever wonder why those books change almost every semester? The research done in them are just that, research, nothing broad, and nothing set in stone.

It might not be truth and just a theory of someone else's. But at this point - the only reliable source i have.
What are you talking about?

I finished collage like a year ago now.

So, no one cares. This doesn't make your argument, "Global fact."

And i have no interest of going back into my notes just to win internet argument.
Anyways. Thanks for reply i like to read peoples opinions on my opinion too.

It's not about winning an internet argument, who said anything about that? It's more about you coming here and shedding statistics that looks like they come out of nowhere, and they also scream inaccuracy. 80% of this, 90% of that, you do realize how many people that is, and how many people are in the world, right?

Modification:
[edit]
yes Rajaa i conducted a research using social networks such as facebook, twitter and everything else i have.
It is my information.And lesbian thing came straight down from books.

You said your information is fact, this is where the problem comes in. Your 100-2000 friends or whatever on facebook and twitter don't mean anything. The amount of  people that probably contributed are infinitesimal compared to how many people there really are.
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:35:31 pm by Rajaa
#383  December 19, 2009, 03:35:14 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
M0GL13, I ALSO finished college almost a year ago, and ALSO read a ton of books on sociology and psychology. If I were you I'ld ask for my money back, though, considering you mix your opinions based on the stuff you see randomly on social networks online and think it is actual science.

What was the sampling method? How did you define the basic hypotheses? What statistical tools did you use? What authors are you following? What schools of thought? What are the current papers that back up what you say? On which journals?

PS: 92% of random statistics thrown in the internet without quoting the original source are bullshit. :D
#384  December 19, 2009, 03:35:37 pm
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
allright im defeated
"stands on one knee"
but at least  i tried  rite.?
I dont take my wordss back
Instead i will add one more to each sentence- "relatively"
As for global fact...hmm..oh well thats the way i see it. But yeah i agree big words for a personal statement.
[edit]
Lasombra Demon.
My method was quiet easy.
Number of people on the network
Their gender
Their sexuality.
Their status.
#385  December 19, 2009, 03:37:00 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
You are totally entitled to an opinion, dude. Just don't say science backs you up unless you are ready to hold your ground on it.
#386  December 19, 2009, 03:38:21 pm
    • Thailand
#387  December 19, 2009, 03:39:04 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
man if in the place you live 80% of the population has a 50% possibility of being gay, then your country will collapse within 50 years from now  :o
#388  December 19, 2009, 03:40:48 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
I'll give my non-scientific, and probably not very intelligent opinion :)

In America, we scream and fought for our freedoms - and as soon as we got them we spent all our time trying to restrict people who just want the same freedoms as most of us all have. Anyone can turn around and say all sorts of scientific disadvantages to letting Black people have rights, or women... And I'm sure they did. But the world didn't end did it? I just don't see what the big deal is if two people who love each other regardless of gender can't be together in holy matrimony? And if you say "Oh its a sin to be a homosexual" well, a lot of bigger sinners get married and you don't see anyone building up a wall to stop that do you?

I'm more then happy to listen to someone who has an educated opinion on why Homosexuals and Lesbians shouldn't get married - but if you think blabbing on and being rude is going to make you look smart and reasonable your terribly mistaken. And its just a matter of time before all the old cranky politicians kick the bucket and a new generation - one of understanding and tolerance takes over.

They are humans, just as your mother is, your brother, your uncle, your neighbor. We all are different, you can't try to force everyone to be something just because your not comfortable with it.  It sounds like a personal problem to me. Every man is created equal and should be treated as such.

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#389  December 19, 2009, 03:41:06 pm
#390  December 19, 2009, 03:49:52 pm
I'll give my non-scientific, and probably not very intelligent opinion :)

In America, we scream and fought for our freedoms - and as soon as we got them we spent all our time trying to restrict people who just want the same freedoms as most of us all have. Anyone can turn around and say all sorts of scientific disadvantages to letting Black people have rights, or women... And I'm sure they did. But the world didn't end did it? I just don't see what the big deal is if two people who love each other regardless of gender can't be together in holy matrimony? And if you say "Oh its a sin to be a homosexual" well, a lot of bigger sinners get married and you don't see anyone building up a wall to stop that do you?

I'm more then happy to listen to someone who has an educated opinion on why Homosexuals and Lesbians shouldn't get married - but if you think blabbing on and being rude is going to make you look smart and reasonable your terribly mistaken. And its just a matter of time before all the old cranky politicians kick the bucket and a new generation - one of understanding and tolerance takes over.

They are humans, just as your mother is, your brother, your uncle, your neighbor. We all are different, you can't try to force everyone to be something just because your not comfortable with it.  It sounds like a personal problem to me. Every man is created equal and should be treated as such.
I think equality was invented long after discrimination. People certainly like to say "think outside of the box", while creating that same box for themselves. I think in many ways. I agree and disagree at the same time. If you ask me why - well this is my way of showing people that they could be right just as much as they could be wrong.
In any case new generation think for themselves - there is no need to mention "old politicians" - because im sure most of us know pretty well that noone cares about those geezers anyways.
Term "humans" is rather confusing.
I honestly dont see anything positive in that term - so all i do is accept the fact of who i am.
#391  December 19, 2009, 03:50:10 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
#392  December 19, 2009, 05:01:06 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
How do I feel towards gay marrage?

Meh, let the queers get married. It'll give them less to complain about. Just give them the title of being married but not the benefits of a procreating couple.
#393  December 19, 2009, 07:49:01 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#394  December 19, 2009, 08:00:19 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#395  December 19, 2009, 08:23:55 pm
she can speak for women just as much as you can.  not everything feels the same for every woman or every man either
#396  December 19, 2009, 08:30:29 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It feels great, both in women [...]
No, it really doesn't.

You poor girl. :(
It seems you have never run into a guy that knows how to do it. :(
No offense, because I know what you're all about. But don't speak for women when you say things like that, please.

All I can say is that there's a reason why only gay people mostly do it. :P

#397  December 19, 2009, 08:57:25 pm
prostate massage

nothing like it
#398  December 19, 2009, 10:08:52 pm
she can speak for women just as much as you can.
Which is pretty much not at all. I can't speak for every single men just because I'm a man, so another man would be right to tell me not to do so.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#399  December 19, 2009, 10:09:59 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA

I am indifferent to gay marriage.

As long as they don't bother me.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#400  December 19, 2009, 10:11:31 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo