YesNoOk

Capcom Fighting All Stars - MUGEN Version (Read 505428 times)

Started by Nestor, May 06, 2009, 07:58:21 pm

Ax

Re: Capcom Fighting All Stars - MUGEN Version
#41  May 01, 2010, 11:34:35 pm
    • USA
Wow this looks really good so far, and if it's only a test it looks really good regardless of it being unfinished. I like new and different, especially when it comes to small things like this, they should never be neglected, games should have everything customized if they want to be called games.
Seek Truth
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  May 02, 2010, 12:49:30 am
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/forum.htm
The Select Screen Prototype Looks Alright, The Lifebars Look Decent, This Project Has Potential.
#43  May 02, 2010, 01:03:28 am
    • Mexico
    • https://nestor-2099.github.io/gamedev/
Thanks for your comments, glad to see you're interested in this project.

@ AxKepper: I was thinking to give the grid a 3D perspective, but I still need to see if it's possible. In any case, I think I'll stick with this one as the default SP.

@ Quick: The lifebars aren't the definitive ones. I still hear propositions, as I'm not sure about them yet.
Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 01:07:10 am by Nestor
#44  May 02, 2010, 01:34:11 am
  • MugenGuild or MugenInfantry?
    • s4.zetaboards.com/T_S_F/index/
awesome project, good luck
We have arcade, daily contests, friendly members, don't miss out now!!!
http://s4.zetaboards.com/T_S_F/index/
#45  May 02, 2010, 04:34:58 am
    • Mexico
Thank you Luce.

One sprite more to get more feedback about the new VJ's style:

Ax

#46  May 02, 2010, 04:44:47 am
    • USA
I like it, I never played Viewtiful Joe though :P
Seek Truth
#47  May 02, 2010, 05:09:56 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I never liked Viewtiful Joe, but you guys and gals got the size right this time around.

SNT

#48  May 02, 2010, 05:28:18 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
First of all, I've got no say on the end result of this project and I respect that, but just so you know:

If you're going to use the name Capcom Fighting All Stars, and not use all the returning characters originally planned for the REAL Capcom Fighting All Stars, I'm going to be sorely sorely disappointed in you.

EDIT: Oh, and you've got Maki in your roster twice.
#49  May 02, 2010, 05:50:03 am
    • Mexico
Thanks for your comments guys.

@ Chosis: The confirmed characters so far that were intended to appear in Capcom's CFAS (returning ones, no new cast, even when Ingrid is in the list) and will appear here are:

• Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Alex
  • Charlie
  • Batsu
  • Strider Hiryu

About the other ones:

• Mike Haggar - I saw the one X-Boy is working on and I sent him a mail. I haven't received an answer yet.
  • Poison - I'll try to include her, based on Dampir's CvS one.
  • Akira - I still don't know if she'll be included  :-\. I hear some time ago that MAYBE Gate was working on her; however, I'm not sure right now about Akira's fate in this game.

Ax

#50  May 02, 2010, 06:19:22 am
    • USA
I'd like to see brand new characters more than the usual ones, I am surprised people aren't bored with Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Dan, Sean, Gouken, Goutetsu, and any other unnamed clone I forgot to mention.

There has to be some old school characters that haven't been made yet in SF Alpha style.

I understand it is called all stars but you wanna be careful of making compilation sized games. I see great potential in your work and I'd like to see what Scruffy Dragon did for Marvel vs Capcom, they completely out did them with new and better.

I like the roster so far, keep it up.
Seek Truth
#51  May 02, 2010, 06:23:03 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
There were actually like two new characters to be announced, one of them was named Rook or something
#52  May 02, 2010, 06:35:58 am
    • Mexico
@ AxKeeper: ther roster includes some other characters aside of the ones I mentioned. Included are Regina (Dino Crisis), Tiffany (Rival Schools), Cody (Final Fight), Lou (Midnight Wanderers), Dante (Devil May Cry) and Leon (Resident Evil) to mention a few.
We're trying to avoid the inclusion of clones: Ryu is 1 of 2 shotos so far. There's no Guile, only Charlie. Regina will be very different from Jill. We hope that in the end the game will be balanced and you'll be pleased with the roster of the game, seeing old and new faces.

@ Melvana: I was discussing with a good friend about D.D. I can't say anything right now, but if something happens I'll let you all know.

Ax

#53  May 02, 2010, 07:44:17 am
    • USA
I am happy to hear that, you made the right choice then, sorry for doubting you. Yes great ideas.
Seek Truth
#54  May 02, 2010, 05:32:19 pm
Thanks for your comments guys.

@ Chosis: The confirmed characters so far that were intended to appear in Capcom's CFAS (returning ones, no new cast, even when Ingrid is in the list) and will appear here are:

• Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Alex
  • Charlie
  • Batsu
  • Strider Hiryu

About the other ones:

• Mike Haggar - I saw the one X-Boy is working on and I sent him a mail. I haven't received an answer yet.
  • Poison - I'll try to include her, based on Dampir's CvS one.
  • Akira - I still don't know if she'll be included  :-\. I hear some time ago that MAYBE Gate was working on her; however, I'm not sure right now about Akira's fate in this game.

Maybe you could try asking Acey from Infinity MUGEN if you could use his Haggar and Poison, and then edit them to fit your game.
#55  May 02, 2010, 05:36:15 pm
  • Loading....Loading.....Error
IMT would be one of the not so good ideas to use....considering their stuff is pretty blah...

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
#56  May 02, 2010, 05:56:44 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Hey man, good to see that this project still exists! And I remember that I am very away from it, sorry :(
I've been away and now I'm buse with PDC next beta, after that I will contact you.

Look! its me lying on the ground, hahaha
#57  May 02, 2010, 06:00:54 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#58  May 02, 2010, 07:25:27 pm
    • Mexico
@ AxKeeper: Thank you!

@ kkhohoho: Actually I would like to see X-Boy's Haggar in the project, so we can have another version different from SMvC. And also, he looks pretty cool IMO:

@ .(O).: Hey pal! Don't worry, and glad to see we're going to have another version of PDC soon. I'll wait for your message :).

@ Randomish: Thanks. I already compared his size with old VJ's design, and indeed looks more small. However, when compared with Classic Megaman, they look almost the same size height. IIRC, the new Mugen RC gives you the chance of scale the characters without losing details through localcoord; if this is the case, then maybe can be implemented with Joe.
Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:30:27 pm by Nestor

Ax

#59  May 02, 2010, 07:51:48 pm
    • USA
@ AxKeeper: Thank you!

@ kkhohoho: Actually I would like to see X-Boy's Haggar in the project, so we can have another version different from SMvC. And also, he looks pretty cool IMO:

@ .(O).: Hey pal! Don't worry, and glad to see we're going to have another version of PDC soon. I'll wait for your message :).

@ Randomish: Thanks. I already compared his size with old VJ's design, and indeed looks more small. However, when compared with Classic Megaman, they look almost the same size height. IIRC, the new Mugen RC gives you the chance of scale the characters without losing details through localcoord; if this is the case, then maybe can be implemented with Joe.

This is acceptable, it'll be a nice change from Hulk based Haggar. I'd like to see X-boys version for sure.
Seek Truth
#60  May 02, 2010, 08:18:21 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
This is indeed a very nice Haggar animation. Not entirely smooth for now (shoulder + hand), but it's getting there.