YesNoOk

Capcom vs the World 2 wish list  (Read 80352 times)

Started by Memo, June 15, 2017, 06:55:09 am
Share this topic:
Capcom vs the World 2 wish list
#1  June 15, 2017, 06:55:09 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
In this thread I'm posting my wish list chars for the game.
Chars I know are not sprited or looks unusable because
Sprites are crap.  I would love these in cvs or cps2 style
For the game.

1). Conker the Squirrel
This is my number one, conker with attacks inspired from BFD.
The frying pan smack, shotgun, pissing..he would be great
Sprites by someone with talent.

2). Laura Kinney / All-New Wolverine
I love the character, ive been collecting all covers of her
Series since it premiered.
I didn't really like her moveset in MvC3, I would go her
New specials and would prefer her in her yellow
Wolverine outfit.

3). Bruce Lee
How could he not appear in a vs the world title?
Too bad his sprite edits that are available look
Just like fei long, I understand the face would be
Similar but good damn he wouldn't fight with
Long's corny ass basic attacks and he would be
Dress in his yellow jump suit or a kung fu style
Outfit like he wore in his old school movies.

4). Ash Katchum
Hell yea, I would give him keep away and poke
Type basic attacks and make him assist dependent
For the majority of his specials and everything else

5). Violator/Clown (Spawn)
This thing use to give me nightmares lol he can
Be a very interesting character fighting game wise!

6). Goro (Mortal Kombat)
CVS Goro needs to happen, big and intimidating.

7). Akira (Rival Schools)

8). Peter Pan or Rufio(HooK)

9). Leon(praying mantis dude from Virtual Fighter)

10). Shun-Di (Virtual Fighter)

You got any wish list chars that would be great included
But are not available?

Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:11:00 am by Memo
Re: Capcom vs the World 2 wish list
#2  June 15, 2017, 06:57:31 am
#3  June 15, 2017, 07:12:28 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#4  June 15, 2017, 09:37:04 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
I don't wanna sound like a pain, but I'm dying to see a good hulk in your or potsish style and batman in mugen. This is not a request but definitely a wish.
#5  June 15, 2017, 10:25:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I don't wanna sound like a pain, but I'm dying to see a good hulk in your or potsish style and batman in mugen. This is not a request but definitely a wish.

that's a character nobody's touchs recently especially not
In Pots style either.  Now that you mentioned him I had the
Thought, he would be cool with some different Attacks kind
Of a mix of brawler and grappler like haggar but on a hulk Lvl
Swinging steel beams instead of pipes and a slam or power bomb
Type grab.....just ideas
#6  June 15, 2017, 02:50:15 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Lol yea. Big characters bring their own set of problems although I don't see hulk fitting into the grappler category. He's more brawler, smash, ground and pound. The beam idea sounds good, very similar to what juggernaut does.  If we talking n about savage hulk, the rag doll move he does to loki in avengers is quite cool.
#7  June 15, 2017, 03:34:02 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
#8  June 15, 2017, 04:18:23 pm
    • USA
    • xanderyatesthenerd@gmail.com
CAPCOM

Vulgus Pilot:
Just listed so that the first Capcom game can get some representation. He could have a list of moves made up for him, like a simple laser gun and such. But his moveset could include summoning his ship for attacks, or enemy spaceships coming in for him but hitting the opponent, and various power ups com. Probably be best to even mix in other early Capcom games as well.

Princess Tiara:
Her board game mechanics could add a lot to a moveset, various luck and tabletop mechanics crossing into fighting game world. And it allows more female reps.

Zach + Wiki:
Would have fun team mechanics, and maybe something about solving puzzles on the stage and getting bonuses to strength, speed, etc.

Date Masamune:
Surprised he hasn't been in a crossover fighting game yet, he has such a strong list of possible moves and such thanks to being from an action game.

Gene (God Hand):
The most character action of character action games. He literally has over a hundred possible moves, and he'd have a crazy list of possible combos. More straight up martial arts characters are appreciated. Plus, spanking.

Powerstone Rep.:
Pretty self explanatory. A beloved Capcom fighting franchise, that has yet to cross over into the world of versus games.

Leon:
The best RE character and one best suited for a versus title, who has yet to appear in one. C'mon, we need some Leon.

THE WORLD

Ash Williams:
Could be a good contrast and rival to a resident evil rep. He has three movies and a TV show and various comics and spin-offs, so he has lots of potential for a moveset (CHAINSAW ARM!).

A Marvel 2099 Rep.:
Maybe take a character that was in the previous Capcom vs. The World, and use their 2099 verison instead. This could allow the same basic moveset, with enough changes to make them interesting. I just love cyberpunk Marvel, okay?

ANY TATSUNOKO CHARACTER:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom is my favorite versus game. It's a shame the sprites that exist for Tatsunoko characters are such low quality.

Ruffio:
I second this movie. I love Hook and think he'd be fun to add, could have some oddball pixie dust mechanics.

Flash Gordon:
I'm just a huge fan of the character, and his old cheesy sci-fi roots. He has various tools from over the years and has also a movie to reference. Could use his awesome Queen theme song during supers as well.

Michael Jordon:
Could have moves from various sports games, including the ones with crazy combos and supers, such as Windy City for snes and such. Could mix up between fire and ice basketballs, and do lay-ups and call in other team-mates for moves. Also, he could summon Looney Toons for assist if needed.

Savage Dragon:
You listed Spawn, so I counter with the best Image comics character. A superhero cop, who has a healing factor and super strength, along with a love of weaponry. If only he had proper sprite-sheet.

Also found this old post I made about potential sub-bosses:

I like the idea of a boss that is the "game" itself. Maybe even find a way for the announcer himself to be pit againist the player, maybe just by having the boss have the same voice, or something else entirely. I'd want the world boss to not be some super obvious pop culture icon, so I attempted to list some potential characters. 

For other world bosses, I'd suggest:
Mister Mxyzptlk - From DC, and I think it'd be cool if the boss was from a world that doesn't have representation. But Mxyptlk is a reality warper, and you can even use comics for inspiration for crazy things he could do to the player.
Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey with god powers. He could be a parody of SNK bosses.
Jareth the Goblin King - Could have a moveset based on using a "stage", in which he alters to trap and mess with the player. He could also use DANCE MAGIC as an attack, which may be the whole reason I'm listing this.
Honestly someone recommended Gigyas and I think that would be the most ideal "World" boss, because it's so out there and  the powers are never fully explained so you can do a lot with that.

For plot purposes, you could easily create a reason for each mixing the worlds or being involved as well.
Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:23:34 pm by Strider Gunstar
#9  June 15, 2017, 04:33:56 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
CAPCOM

Vulgus Pilot:
Just listed so that the first Capcom game can get some representation. He could have a list of moves made up for him, like a simple laser gun and such. But his moveset could include summoning his ship for attacks, or enemy spaceships coming in for him but hitting the opponent, and various power ups com. Probably be best to even mix in other early Capcom games as well.

Princess Tiara:
Her board game mechanics could add a lot to a moveset, various luck and tabletop mechanics crossing into fighting game world. And it allows more female reps.

Zach + Wiki:
Would have fun team mechanics, and maybe something about solving puzzles on the stage and getting bonuses to strength, speed, etc.

Date Masamune:
Surprised he hasn't been in a crossover fighting game yet, he has such a strong list of possible moves and such thanks to being from an action game.

Gene (God Hand):
The most character action of character action games. He literally has over a hundred possible moves, and he'd have a crazy list of possible combos. More straight up martial arts characters are appreciated. Plus, spanking.

Powerstone Rep.:
Pretty self explanatory. A beloved Capcom fighting franchise, that has yet to cross over into the world of versus games.

Leon:
The best RE character and one best suited for a versus title, who has yet to appear in one. C'mon, we need some Leon.

THE WORLD

Ash Williams:
Could be a good contrast and rival to a resident evil rep. He has three movies and a TV show and various comics and spin-offs, so he has lots of potential for a moveset (CHAINSAW ARM!).

A Marvel 2099 Rep.:
Maybe take a character that was in the previous Capcom vs. The World, and use their 2099 verison instead. This could allow the same basic moveset, with enough changes to make them interesting. I just love cyberpunk Marvel, okay?

ANY TATSUNOKO CHARACTER:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom is my favorite versus game. It's a shame the sprites that exist for Tatsunoko characters are such low quality.

Ruffio:
I second this movie. I love Hook and think he'd be fun to add, could have some oddball pixie dust mechanics.

Flash Gordon:
I'm just a huge fan of the character, and his old cheesy sci-fi roots. He has various tools from over the years and has also a movie to reference. Could use his awesome Queen theme song during supers as well.

Michael Jordon:
Could have moves from various sports games, including the ones with crazy combos and supers, such as Windy City for snes and such. Could mix up between fire and ice basketballs, and do lay-ups and call in other team-mates for moves. Also, he could summon Looney Toons for assist if needed.

Savage Dragon:
You listed Spawn, so I counter with the best Image comics character. A superhero cop, who has a healing factor and super strength, along with a love of weaponry. If only he had proper sprite-sheet.

Also found this old post I made about potential sub-bosses:

I like the idea of a boss that is the "game" itself. Maybe even find a way for the announcer himself to be pit againist the player, maybe just by having the boss have the same voice, or something else entirely. I'd want the world boss to not be some super obvious pop culture icon, so I attempted to list some potential characters. 

For other world bosses, I'd suggest:
Mister Mxyzptlk - From DC, and I think it'd be cool if the boss was from a world that doesn't have representation. But Mxyptlk is a reality warper, and you can even use comics for inspiration for crazy things he could do to the player.
Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey with god powers. He could be a parody of SNK bosses.
Jareth the Goblin King - Could have a moveset based on using a "stage", in which he alters to trap and mess with the player. He could also use DANCE MAGIC as an attack, which may be the whole reason I'm listing this.
Honestly someone recommended Gigyas and I think that would be the most ideal "World" boss, because it's so out there and  the powers are never fully explained so you can do a lot with that.

For plot purposes, you could easily create a reason for each mixing the worlds or being involved as well.

Interesting list especially Jordan!

Heihachi from Tekken
Ghost Rider from Marvel(PLS ANYONE PLSSSS  http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/color-separation-patch-ghost-rider-159748.0.html,)
Batman(for the sake of whatever you believe or not)
Iron Fist(Seriously,I'm wondering why no one sprited him up to this far,Iron Fist vs Ryu is my dream match since Ryu's ending in MVC3.)

Iron fist omg we need that and a decent looking batman too

Crap I cant believe I forgot my boy Link and also ganondorf as boss on my list
#10  June 15, 2017, 04:40:41 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com

Link has sprites made by chucho which suprisingly solid enough and Batman by Alucard has cool sprites too.
#11  June 15, 2017, 04:43:14 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I see batman is popular. Looks like you got your work cut out for you Memo man.
#12  June 15, 2017, 04:47:03 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I see batman is popular. Looks like you got your work cut out for you Memo man.

Dude batmans been mentioned since before i even started coding the project lol
But honestly I have yet to see one that's decent enough. I saw one on IMT that
I liked but I never found a DL link I think it was a wip from a couple years ago.

If anybody can find me a decent batman post a pic and link because I need one.

Link has sprites made by chucho which suprisingly solid enough and Batman by Alucard has cool sprites too.

Chucho made a link? How I miss this? Damn gotta find this after work.

#13  June 15, 2017, 05:06:53 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Man, I can think of a few good reps.

Capcom: Regina, Q-Bee (to be out there), Baby Commando (another out there),  Sub-boss Pyron

World: A Waku-Waku 7 Rep (more inclined to Tesse), A weaponlord rep (sprites might be an issue), A Nintendo rep (any one will do), Angela Belti (or anyone from her series), SNK (other than the flagship IPs), and I got nothing for the sub-boss...
#14  June 15, 2017, 05:44:55 pm
    • USA
Man, I can think of a few good reps.

Capcom: Regina, Q-Bee (to be out there), Baby Commando (another out there),  Sub-boss Pyron

World: A Waku-Waku 7 Rep (more inclined to Tesse), A weaponlord rep (sprites might be an issue), A Nintendo rep (any one will do), Angela Belti (or anyone from her series), SNK (other than the flagship IPs), and I got nothing for the sub-boss...

Another Waku Waku 7 lover? Someone has good taste. Also, yo! Weaponlord! Another but heavy metal series on the Capcom side could be someone Heavy Metal: Geomatrix. Maybe the two characters could contrast/rival each other, heh. Also I just realized a Valiant Comics rep, like XO MANOWAR or Bloodshot would be stellar.

Man, anyone know someone who does CVS2 sprite commissions? I'd gladly pay to get resources to put a good portion of these characters out.
Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:52:30 pm by Strider Gunstar
#15  June 15, 2017, 05:53:22 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Dude batmans been mentioned since before i even started coding the project lol
But honestly I have yet to see one that's decent enough.

There aren't any. Cybaster's is good but the sprite style won't fit. The closest is Alucard's that was fixed somewhat by RobotMonkeyHead. You would have to fix a lotta things.

That Angela Belti mentioned above has a good sprite set and would fit a wrestler grappler type slot. She was made by Dr Kelexo.
#16  June 15, 2017, 05:55:24 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
Huh, didn't know this topic was here. And tbh, all I can think of are R. Mika for the Capcom side, and maybe a character from Killer Instinct for the World side. The latter would be a pretty interesting challenge to adapt to the system, and I've always been a huge Mika fan. And also yes, I agree - a Waku Waku 7 or Galaxy Fight rep would be cool to see.

...and that's all I got. I think either my brain's broke or everyone else made the good suggestions first :P
#17  June 15, 2017, 11:07:05 pm
    • USA
You know who would be a great boss for the World?

Clippy from Microsoft Windows.
#18  June 15, 2017, 11:13:54 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Not as the boss lol he's not scary or intimidating enough...
He's annoying as hell before you deactivate his ass in windows haha
#19  June 15, 2017, 11:49:08 pm
    • USA

Not as the boss lol he's not scary or intimidating enough...
He's annoying as hell before you deactivate his ass in windows haha

Heh, true that. Also, on my browsing on the internet I came across a little discovery:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Jordon has a full sprite sheet ready for use (even though the example gif looks horrible thanks to that oddish outline). I guess if I really wanted to some day, I can put those ideas to use.
#20  June 16, 2017, 12:31:00 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
How about the Monk from "Power Instinct", "CHINNEN" by "wara". His sprite set is right on course for the game, in my opinion.
#21  June 16, 2017, 05:14:27 am
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
mmm... the only thing is occur now and i like is a martial masters rep but well there are so many possibilites ones are really crap and others are a really good options
#22  June 20, 2017, 12:34:47 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
After trying out Ryu I got interested in this project, looks cool. Also having my bro Terry Bogard sells it for me XD
For Capcom I'd love to see Dante, Laura Matsuda, Juri Han, Leon S. Kennedy and I'd love Strider to return from CvTW 1.
As for The World, I'd LOVE some comic book and/or anime chars, as mentioned already: Batman, Ilusionista is making Nightwing so you could use those sprites, on the Marvel side Spider-Man, Wolverine or Venom, to have a villain in the roster. As for anime: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan from DBZ, Sanji or Zoro from One Piece or some JoJo's char like Jotaro Kujo or DIO, it would bring a lot of variety to the roster.

#23  June 20, 2017, 02:06:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Man I hope a generous spriter reads this topic, I dont have rupees to pay
for new chars but I will be sure to code them if the sprites are made.

I got updates for the chars coming soon, did some changes to all hitdefs
And gameplay feels alot smoother now. Plus some other balancing changes.
#24  June 20, 2017, 02:12:55 am
Bluestreak would be nice to see in the game as a part of The World side.
#25  June 20, 2017, 02:14:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Bluestreak would be nice to see in the game as a part of The World side.

Ive thought of blue streak for cvtw1 and just for a pots conversion
But all the electric FXs that would need to be hires scared me away..
#26  June 20, 2017, 05:10:30 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
will Jin from Tekken make a comeback in this one's roster?
#27  June 20, 2017, 07:42:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
will Jin from Tekken make a comeback in this one's roster?

Ive bee thinking on jin, he's in limbo right now because his moveset is highly technical
If you want a jin that feels right that is.

lui

#28  June 21, 2017, 02:23:21 am
    • USA
You gotta put him back, he's one the reasons I even played the first one. I suggest using byakko's CVS abstract's this time around for reference.
#29  June 21, 2017, 04:18:44 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
How about a CVTW1 DLC pack? I'd like to see BITW CM Punk in myself.
#30  June 21, 2017, 04:19:32 am
That sounds like a cool idea.
I'd wish for Blazblue but I doubt that fits this style whatsoever.
#31  June 21, 2017, 04:38:27 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#32  June 21, 2017, 04:59:14 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Absolute gdlk
#33  June 21, 2017, 06:46:25 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
My wishlist is only World-centric but here goes:

Doctor Doom, Mr. Jones, Alakazam or Gengar, The Flash (Barry Allen), Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy), and any of the original Stardust Crusaders from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Jotaro, Polnareff, Kakyoin, Joseph, Iggy, or Avdol).

This is a generic forum signature.
#34  June 22, 2017, 05:54:23 pm
I have already mentioned few characters in a recent post but I love doing character wish lists :) so mine would be...

Capcom Top 6 :

1) Regina ( Dino Crisis ) Think MVSC2 Jill but with Dino Summons instead , Downside is she would have to be made by a really good sprite artist Someone was working on a Regina recently but I think they stopped :(  , So Jill Valentine would be my backup choice after her.

2) Fiona & Hewie ( Haunting Ground ) I think she has been made hasn't she ?

3) June ( Star Gladiator ) once again someone was making her I believe on the Infinite Mugen team forum. But I think they stopped . But if June couldn't ever get made then I would also be happy to see Hayato.

4) Ruby Heart ( MVSC2 ) - always enjoyed playing as her.

5) I'm hoping and guessing that Morrigan will already be part of the default roster so if that's the case I would like to also see Either
Q-bee , Jedah or Jon Talbain as well.

6) Captain Commando.

The World characters Top 5 :

1) Psylocke - X-men

2) Axel stone - ( Streets of Rage ) how much is he completed ? would it be possible to have him in this game along side Blaze.

3) Athena - KOF

4) Link - Legend of Zelda

5) Sonic the Hedgehog ( Returning )

6) Tifa - Final Fantasy 7

Honorable mentions of other characters I enjoy playing as  :

Tiffany lords ( Rival Schools )
Akira ( Rival Schools )
Batsu ( Rival Schools )
BB.Hood ( Darkstalkers )
Anita ( Darkstalkers )
Gill ( SF3 )
Poison ( Final Fight )
Maki ( Final Fight )
Ingrid ( Capcom Fighting Jam )
Tessa ( Red Earth )
Rogue ( X-men )
Batman ( DC comics )
Demitri ( Darkstalkers ) But I always wanted someone to use his SNK vs Capcom Sprites and convert them to more of a cps2 style ( if possible )
Milan Flare ( Golden Axe the Duel )
Midler ( JoJo Series )
Mileena , Jade or Kitana ( MK )
Shiki ( Samurai Showdown , SNK vs Capcom)
Blaire ( SF EX )
Skullomania  ( SF EX )
Mai ( KOF )
Leo ( Red Earth )
Kula ( KOF )

So that's my lists , just what I would like to see , of course I don't expect to see every single choice lol , just throwing my character ideas out there and seeing what might be possible down the road and what isn't possible.

#35  October 07, 2017, 06:25:07 pm
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
I'm late on this but i loved the first project, i still play it to this day. I'd like to see some dc characters get more love. The redone Superman for the first game was amazing. I'd like to see loganirs Thor or Wonder Woman, hell both of them done in this style. Also, i think your Black Widow you did a while back would also be a good candidate.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#36  October 07, 2017, 07:35:17 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I'm late on this but i loved the first project, i still play it to this day. I'd like to see some dc characters get more love. The redone Superman for the first game was amazing. I'd like to see loganirs Thor or Wonder Woman, hell both of them done in this style. Also, i think your Black Widow you did a while back would also be a good candidate.

Let me tell you, black widow is back on for this project. Was actually showing her
Off to a friend a couple days ago. I have a movset for her but I'm waiting to see
What MvCi has in store for her first to see if I can recreate any of her official movset.