YesNoOk

Anime Battle Royal Final Poll  (Read 4780 times)

Started by C.R.O.M Lando, March 03, 2013, 12:46:16 am
Share this topic:
Anime Battle Royal Final Poll
#1  March 03, 2013, 12:46:16 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
OK finally now to get this under way to finish this unlockables off.

you can select up to 7 choices  as there are very many in the poll.  A few of the entries are already in mugen and been in mugen for some time ( Alucard, Inuyasha and Sailor Moon to be exact) and if in this project will get new sprites done or revamps of the existing sprites ( with permissions of course).  there are as well quite a few good secret characters already in development so you never know who gonna show up.  shortly after the poll is closed and locked there will be bases searched out to prep and get to develop those characters and images used for Ports. Voice rips will be searched out to get made as well for any english speaking ones will require voice acting for those we cannot get proper voice rips for. will do the best as can.

well please cast your votes and make sure you choose the ones you really want to see part of the project.
  thanx for all your support everybody. :2thumbsup:
Re: Anime Battle Royal Final Poll
#2  March 03, 2013, 03:37:12 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Aw shit, a poll?

Q-Ko will never stand a chanse now. :(

The selling point that she has would be that she is a sentient robot/mech that can turn into a human, has a quirky design (think of the Fairlion from Super Robot Wars), laser blades from her fingertips, quirky mech sub machine guns to use, can hover (and fly), and created by the guy who made the FLCL Manga, Hajime Ueda.

But she is quite obscure unfortunetly.

here's a link with a pic for thoce who haven't seen her yet:
http://lexivine.deviantart.com/art/Q-ko-211152561
#3  March 05, 2013, 12:38:09 pm
    • nykopingsteaterskola@hotmail.com
Hey, I'm new here, and wanted to try a vote out, but I can't do anything.
Did I do something wrong?
#4  March 05, 2013, 07:55:05 pm
hey there new bro. i am not sure why you cannot join  in the vote . thats something you def will have to ask one of the mods or admins here at the site to fix for you.  hope you can get that help done for you. they pretty quick here to help.  :2thumbsup:

as for Q- Ko yeah there was always to be a poll done especially since there was gonna be alot of submissions.  this was to help narrow down alot of entries.  when the poll ends (in about a good month) all entries will be counted and the highest will be made while that leaves some play room for some of the others in runner ups to be made as secret characters. not all runner ups will be made as secret characters but we may choose  just a few . So there is always a chance anyone who didnt get close to being a runner up may get made if we get a freed up spriter that would want to tackle any of the ones to choose from ...as well there are some now being made that never even got submitted ,

I may one day wanna make her myself as well many other anime characters since most of my time left in mugen ( 10 more years to make it 20 even) will be spent making mostly single anime characters and just a few comics characters.
#5  March 08, 2013, 11:01:07 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
can't believe most of my choices made it in the polls. that would be amazing if they got in.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#6  March 15, 2013, 08:13:56 pm
I am glad that people submissions turned out very well and the votes are crazy and interesting.  I will be doing a tally up on who so far got most votes soon but will let the poll continue until next month around my birthday or right before to end it. gives alot more chance to have others who come along and want to cast their votes in so to get a good round up of all of them in total.  So far with what we have seen from around with the votes its some characters that seem to be definite shoe ins. lol , but anything can change in this time period so definitely its some close runner ups coming.

Me being a long time anime fan since the mid 70's  and then later in life found mugen during its Dos mugen days , i always felt Anime truly deserves a place in the community as it mugen grew better and stronger.  So this is a great chance to now do something for anime characters that not just i like but others as well. Extremely happy to see there are others in the community too creating some and have made some over the years.   Alot of these characters have never been done so i am looking forward to making them and them being created by others in mugen and the team on and joining project.
      Posted: 17 minutes ago
I want to give out some of the total stat numbers from around for the top characters that are in the poll.

The top 7 characters in votes are ( in order):
1. Inuyasha - 42
2, Alucard - 37
3. Hiei - 35
4. Ranma - 32
5. ( tied) Sailor Moon and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (got his name right lol) - 25 each
6. Alan Walker - 20
7. Akira Fudo and Saya ( tie) - 15 each

upcoming runners are :
1. Gene Starwing-  14
2. (  tie) Ban and Ganj, Hilda, - 13 each
3. Brandon Heat and Cobra ( tied ) - 12 each
4. Revy- 11
5. Yujir Hanma, Orphen ,Kazuma- kaze No stigma,and Hei ( tied) - 10 each

the poll still has plenty of time for numbers and positions to change so i am looking forward to seeing what runner ups overtake from the Top 7 if do.
#7  March 16, 2013, 02:04:55 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
no Luffy? *sniff sniff*
#8  March 17, 2013, 02:07:44 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Kinda sucks Hei wasn't really voted for much. I really liked the first season of Darker Than Black. I just bought the second season on blu-ray
#9  March 17, 2013, 06:15:49 pm
no Luffy? *sniff sniff*

Luffy is part of the main roster and i already started sprite work on Luffy last year. Plus i am redoing Rob Lucci base over. Thats Luffy rival in the project and will have a special intro with him on his stage. That stage will be either a wall breakthrough stage or a floor breakthrough stage. Cool dudes Cyanide and  then Dark Valentine both gave me sound ways to apply that feature in code and in stage work.
#10  March 17, 2013, 08:09:48 pm
    • nick.speedman@gmail.com
cant vote *sniffle*
#11  March 17, 2013, 08:39:16 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
no Luffy? *sniff sniff*

Luffy is part of the main roster and i already started sprite work on Luffy last year. Plus i am redoing Rob Lucci base over. Thats Luffy rival in the project and will have a special intro with him on his stage. That stage will be either a wall breakthrough stage or a floor breakthrough stage. Cool dudes Cyanide and  then Dark Valentine both gave me sound ways to apply that feature in code and in stage work.

fine but atleasst include Zoro as DLC
#12  March 18, 2013, 10:49:15 pm
Kinda sucks Hei wasn't really voted for much. I really liked the first season of Darker Than Black. I just bought the second season on blu-ray

well dont count Hei out yet. as long as he holds a position in the runners up slot he can get voted or picked i should say by one of the spriters who may want to do him as a secret character. That's what the spot for runner ups are for. a few of those may get picked as secrets.

@ XXXXXXXXXX.. hmm you may have to get with the admins on that.  if you are a member i believe you should be able to vote.

oh and Zoro and Sanji are Luffy hyper strikers. can't say if they will be fully made to be DLC characters tho. lol  but i will say those 2 are on my list to make as full characters after the project is done.
#13  March 18, 2013, 10:52:45 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I THINK you need to have so many posts before you are able to vote.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#14  April 05, 2013, 09:39:39 pm
The votes have been tallied and here are the results.:
Highest top 7 voted and definite unlockables:
1. Inuyasha - 51
2. Alucard ( helsing)- 50
3. Hiei ( yu yu hakusho)- 47
4. Ranma - 41
5 Bobobobobo - 32
6. Sailor Moon - 30
7. Alan Walker - 24

Runner ups to be picked from to make secret characters:
1. Saya ( blood Plus) - 19
2. Gene Starwing - 18
3. Akira Fudo - 17
4. Hilda ( Beezelbub) abd Cobra - 15
5. Hei ( darker than Black ) and Revy - 14
6. Brandon Heat, Ban & Ganji and Orphen - 13

with that said i want to thank everyone who participated in the voting and as well viewing the poll on the project. As far as those runner ups listed , a fact is some of those characters can and will be chosen as a secret character depending on if anyone working on the project spriting will want to take them on at their leisure. I already have 3 of them i personally will want to do myself and with any helps that come along.

Report t
#15  April 05, 2013, 10:54:30 pm
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
That's a nice roster, I'm pretty happy with the results. I think it's kinda cool how Alucard just missed being in first by one vote. If you need any extra help i may be able to lend a hand, just pm me.