YesNoOk

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project  (Read 1299270 times)

Started by Xenomic, April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which format do you prefer for the project to take?

Current format (aka do whatever character and then release packs after set amount of time)
24 (31.6%)
Suggested format (aka focus on one character and then release sprites after finished)
52 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project
#1321  February 18, 2020, 05:59:25 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Best character to try it with is most decent enough Kinnikumen. Not many completely safe for work characters trigger it...
#1322  February 18, 2020, 06:18:58 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa

Simple frozen sprite. I know there's already one made but these don't take too much work.
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1323  February 18, 2020, 06:44:06 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It's time to stop double posting. Edit your post if you have something further to say, please.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1324  February 18, 2020, 08:17:23 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
My apologies, I'll edit my posts now.
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1325  February 18, 2020, 10:35:40 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Where does the One Piece Swimsuit one even originate from, assuming it isn't fanart.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1326  February 19, 2020, 02:54:59 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Where does the One Piece Swimsuit one even originate from, assuming it isn't fanart.

One of the pictures is from Beach Volley Girl's attack, another is from days of memories. Also, I wonder what would be some easy sprite stuff for Momoko...
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1327  February 19, 2020, 02:57:44 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/

Can try an update to the Stung one for her, if you want an "easy" one, I assume. Unless you'd like to try the Dragonstone one which is a simple image I think??
#1328  February 19, 2020, 03:03:23 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Can try an update to the Stung one for her, if you want an "easy" one, I assume. Unless you'd like to try the Dragonstone one which is a simple image I think??

Stung might be nice if I can sort of edit clothing, I think there's already a few SNK-style ones based on that so I'll have to try and work from those. The fire emblem/Dragonstone one I was considering but I wasn't sure how to do that or what template to do it with.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not sure how to do the sprite(s) for Tiki's "cinematic" attack.

EDIT 2: I wasn't able to finish it, but I got a sort of hurt Sprite that I might start to edit with stings and stuff. I should try to work on torn clothing, maybe for that one HOK character's move that tears a shirt? Thinking about it, there's that hot springs special state as well.
Fortnite 2 baby.
Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:16:54 pm by mpo9
#1329  February 19, 2020, 07:03:01 pm
    • USA

Ah yes, Rei. Sky did a few stuff like that for Rei, don't remember if they're in this topic or in a sprite pack or not.
#1330  February 20, 2020, 06:10:35 pm
    • USA

Hm...not bad, not bad~ For the next one, I say try the Hot Springs one, see how that goes for ya~
Midnight Bliss and Shock Project (Momoko Onsen Sprite)
#1331  February 20, 2020, 07:06:32 pm
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Thank you! Hot springs might require a bit more work unless I wanna just crop a sprite, because that'll mean replace some clothing with somewhat convincing skin shading (lol). I am happy how the clothing rips on Momoko's pants in the stung sprite seem convincing enough at least, but I have to admit I took inspiration from the Momoko one that already exists. I might need to get some help on that one. If I can kind of figure our what her body is without the bagginess and such, it'll probably also make it easier to make a new MB sprite.

Edit: Here she is!
Fortnite 2 baby.
Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 05:17:52 am by mpo9
Re: Midnight Bliss Project WIP (and soon Shock Project!!)
#1332  February 22, 2020, 06:16:45 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
And now, got Momoko done after not distracting myself with everything else >.>;;

I'll more than likely work on Sailor Moon's or Mercury's MB next, so stay tuned!

Bit Necro-y but I wanted to ask if those Momoko sprites are the same as the Sky79 ones that I messed with earlier. (Is Sky79 still active/existant? I would be curious in their Momoko stuff)
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1333  February 22, 2020, 12:25:16 pm
    • USA

I wouldn't know, seems Photobucket doesn't want to show them. >_< I don't know if Sky's even around anymore, haven't seen him in forever.
#1334  February 23, 2020, 03:26:01 am
    • USA

Though what would you do for the Sangue, if you redid those? And yeah, they're for Juke's IIRC. That's what was out at the time.

Also, huh....who does this state? o_o??
#1335  February 23, 2020, 03:37:53 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Though what would you do for the Sangue, if you redid those? And yeah, they're for Juke's IIRC. That's what was out at the time.

Also, huh....who does this state? o_o??
Optional Animation Standards has that sprite as 5888, AKA "Hit by hammer/Stuck In ground". It mentions one example, and I think I saw some other examples somewhere else. I'm not even sure how to implement the animations, just that it existed and so was an easy little edit.

Another Sangue would either be Feet, but maybe a bit better shaped than just orbs, breasts, or stomach. I think It'll be easier to add this stuff to Juke's Momoko, rather than having to fiddle with the colors and such, LOL.  (They seem to be very similar sprite wise however, even sharing the same 9000, 2). I actually wouldn't mind trying to make a Momoko of my own, but probably with a style of no particular game.
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1336  February 23, 2020, 05:06:34 am
    • USA

I'd go Lilith Treatment personally, just to play off of her own breast envy she has (yes, that's a legit thing she's got), but stomach or feet can work just as well (and are probably the only other ones that'd work well honestly).
#1337  February 23, 2020, 05:50:33 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
I feel like this is where my lack of sprite-making skills are biting me in the rump. Most of the stuff I have been working on are either frankensprites, or small edits (Bee Stings, Onsen). I think most of the other sprite treatments will probably require bigger changes and I'm not experienced with Spriting, much less styles like SNK!
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1338  February 23, 2020, 06:07:23 am
    • USA

Well, it'd be a good chance to try and learn! If anything, can always post your sprite and see if you can get help with spriting and learning that way?
#1339  February 23, 2020, 06:16:35 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Yeah, but I think I'll have to try and learn some of that spiting ground up, or try and edit something that exists. I was wonder if it'll be hard/easy to kind of do that CVS Momoko MB Sprite in SNK style or something :sbt: (If I had more confidence I would try to make the rest of the CVS sprites, but that's like 940~ sprites to change, and probably better done by someone more skilled in that style)
Fortnite 2 baby.
#1340  February 23, 2020, 06:28:24 am
    • USA

I mean, back when I used to do spriting for this project, I started with sprite edits myself (though I never went past that since I didn't have the capacity to do so...). I'm sure a lot of people started with sprite edits before moving on from there. In fact, a lot of the Sangues you see here (and Midnight Blisses and Shocks) for the older stuff came from sprites already from the characters.