YesNoOk

Alpha strike: Filtration room (Read 5238 times)

Started by puffolotti4iji, January 18, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
Share this topic:
Alpha strike: Filtration room
#1  January 18, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
    • Italy
I'm not entirely sure 640X480 is considered hi-res nowadays, anyway, here my first release.

This screenshot represents the maximal zoom out.
Fans, lights and ambient occlusion are animated.

here the files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eje00zrzmyllzpm/puji.rar

I made this stage from scratch for my project "Alpha Strike", wich is, in my intention a MUGEN port of the platformer Iji, created by Daniel Remar.

Therefore it can be a little odd for normal gameplay, but i tested it with KFM and didn't look too out of scale.

In Alpha Strike there will be the concept of "Bombing distance", further than fireball distance.
Many characters will have weapons like hand grenades, rockets, bombs or plasma splinters that do splash damage to everyone in range. The shocksplinter, in particular, will produce a shower of shells when hits a wall, Who played the original game Iji by Daniel Remar can get the idea.

I released this stage because i don't think i'll work on it anymore before the first release of "Alpha Strike", so is technically complete.

Let me know if you like it, if i should add some elements like an emergency shower or such
Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:42:31 pm by puffolotti4iji
Re: Alpha strike: Filtration room
#2  January 18, 2018, 03:06:10 pm
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
Great stage!  :thumbsup:
No estaba muerto
#3  January 19, 2018, 07:04:25 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Well done!
#4  January 19, 2018, 03:29:25 pm
    • Italy
thank you very much guys.
I think i'm going to add some rocket damage on the walls and the pipes in future, but first i have to finish the other stages.
#5  January 20, 2018, 04:26:28 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
The stage is nice, would have been nice touch to add deltas to the sky behind the window and fans
#6  January 20, 2018, 10:29:23 pm
    • Italy
The stage is nice, would have been nice touch to add deltas to the sky behind the window and fans

Thank you for your feedback.

There were some pratical reasons not to do so in the first release, but if the project's development goes along well i' gonna do a version with transparent windows and an animated sky.
#7  January 21, 2018, 02:35:11 pm
    • Thailand
please   rezise stage to 640x480 it will be better