YesNoOk

EB Goku Pots Style (Read 1770 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 04, 2019, 02:59:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: EB Goku Pots Style
#21  February 15, 2019, 03:49:40 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Well...what can i say,I LOVE IT!!!,but Team Z2 already made a Goku that i like,but believe me when i say that this makes me very happy,to see someone joinig to the Pots style makers,keep on going,and hope to see mr.Bardock in a future  ;D

Thanks Man I plan to finish Bardock soon! He's just about done!
#22  February 15, 2019, 03:50:59 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Woah dude, this is ABSOLUTELY GODLIKE!
One of the ol' projects that I had in mind was making a PotS styled Broly. And seeing your Goku has inspired me enough to try and code that Broly into existence!
Haha... if I have enough time, that is.

Keep it up buddy.
Btw, the hitsparks of the Kamehameha are kinda glitchy. I can fix them if you want me to, haha!

How are the sparks Glitcy? Point them out if you can bro
#23  February 15, 2019, 03:53:07 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You don't need custom states with Vegeta because it's only a pal change. Use remappal. Custom states, when its a different sprite set. I do it all the time.

I.E When you use multiple sprite sets(Hair like Goku, you do need Custom)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Pal change only(Like Vegeta, only a palette change)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I've never done that before! Whoa! I'd have have some help on that. I'm still a rookie learning everything
#24  February 15, 2019, 04:03:51 am
  • Hey, that's pretty good!
  • Stages are like onions, Stages have layers.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
One of the ol' projects that I had in mind was making a PotS styled Broly. And seeing your Goku has inspired me enough to try and code that Broly into existence!

Keep it up buddy.
Btw, the hitsparks of the Kamehameha are kinda glitchy. I can fix them if you want me to, haha!

The Kamehameha hits 5 times if I'm not mistaken, but there's like 25 hit-sparks on contact.
So ya gotta fix that, haha.
(Or I can do it if you please. I think I know where the problem is, but I can't be sure 'til I see the helper's code structure, lmao).
#25  February 15, 2019, 04:06:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok GUYS I FEEL BAD FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE IT SHOWS MY ROOKIE'ISM BUT... IS IT TRUE THAT MUGEN LETS YOU MAKE ONLY SOME MANY COMMANDS?

... I ask this because I'm currently working on SSJ2 attacks, and they only work in fighter factory... I don't understand why this is happening because when I play the on the actual mugen engine, he doesn't do anything. I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong discussion area...
#26  February 15, 2019, 04:10:32 am
  • Hey, that's pretty good!
  • Stages are like onions, Stages have layers.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Ok GUYS I FEEL BAD FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE IT SHOWS MY ROOKIE'ISM BUT... IS IT TRUE THAT MUGEN LETS YOU MAKE ONLY SOME MANY COMMANDS?

... I ask this because I'm currently working on SSJ2 attacks, and they only work in fighter factory... I don't understand why this is happening because when I play the on the actual mugen engine, he doesn't do anything. I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong discussion area...

Eh, I don't think any of us can help you pointing out where the problem is, without looking into the character's code itself...
Mind it if ya send me the current version of Goku through PM? Haha.
#27  February 15, 2019, 04:12:19 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Keep it up buddy.

The Kamehameha hits 5 times if I'm not mistaken, but there's like 25 hit-sparks on contact.
So ya gotta fix that, haha.
(Or I can do it if you please. I think I know where the problem is, but I can't be sure 'til I see the helper's code structure, lmao).

I'm not sure if i see what you're saying because to me it looks like its the animation of the hit spark.
#28  February 15, 2019, 04:14:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Eh, I don't think any of us can help you pointing out where the problem is, without looking into the character's code itself...
Mind it if ya send me the current version of Goku through PM? Haha.

Well when I get off work which would be tomorrow morning, I'll try to remember to link with ya so you can see it for yourself. Idk why ppl take these character editings so seriously as if they dont want to share it lol, but they release them so ppl are going to see it anyways lol