YesNoOk

Ryder the lost Saiyan  (Read 8923 times)

Started by The Zorc, September 30, 2007, 11:24:52 am
Share this topic:
Ryder the lost Saiyan
#1  September 30, 2007, 11:24:52 am
  • NO HAY COMENTARIOS TONTOS SINO TONTOS QUE COMENTAN
 hello, my name is zorc, I I am mugen creative Spanish-speaking, not much English, I am right now translating it with a translator, so I would like that they spoke to me with simple words, because I do not understand much English and the translator who use is not too good, because they can know me other forums as they fenixmugen, mugenlatino, or mugenhispania, or by for having created to char call zorc (my car-char XDD) good, because once presented/displayed I begin to explain:
this wip is my:

Ryder is called, his base is Adon, but the movements are very different, a long time ago I sent a beta in the 3 forums in which posteo, that beta has single 2 supers and it does not have the superjump capacity or to send oponnte upwards nor it has IA
At the moment I am putting him terrestrial the 4 IA and either it has supers, and 2 supers aerial, or has the super jump, and it can send to the opponent upwards
PS: kamehameha does with the legs, but with 3000 of energy it does with hands XDDD
Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:19:59 pm by Sepp
Re: Ryder the lost Saiyan
#2  September 30, 2007, 04:40:24 pm
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
very cool. Original idea too with the base. Good luck
#3  September 30, 2007, 10:24:46 pm
I've forgotten about this project. Good luck, he looks like fun! I love the monkey edit to Adon :sugoi:
#4  September 30, 2007, 10:29:39 pm
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
Yes! We need edits of UU characters! When was the last time YOU saw a Blanka or Honda edit? =/
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#5  October 01, 2007, 03:54:42 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
oh man i liked your zorc and this one looks good. good luck.
Stuff

DM

#6  October 01, 2007, 04:08:57 am
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br
ZOMG A Muay-saiyan fighter  :o :o

Anyway, good luck on ur project. ^^
Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 04:14:26 am by DM
#7  October 01, 2007, 04:12:35 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
His name should be "Son Goku".
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#8  October 01, 2007, 05:41:56 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Is this some sort of relative of Son Son? ???
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#9  October 01, 2007, 09:21:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ya know, he could be interesting if you based a character around Monkey King, instead of going for a Goku Clone type thing.

Also that last sprite could be edited to have him eating an apple or whatever.
#10  October 01, 2007, 03:26:55 pm
thanks to all
@dishamonpow: zorc was my first one to char XDD
@Hoshi: Ryder is not a relative of sonson, I I take it as they saiyan, but each one that takes it as it wants XDD, now I will put the Link of the video that I did a long time ago to ryder
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=w8W66As3NhI
in this beta to ryder is approximately to 35 or 40%, but now it is to a 95% XD
(single lack to put IA to him)
#11  October 02, 2007, 12:38:50 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
did he just shot a blast out of his feet? well thats new and cool. 8)
Stuff
#12  October 02, 2007, 11:00:36 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Hey dbz fanboys: Read the Journey to the West book. Of which I think you should be the REAL base for your character rather than dragonball.

But hell it's your character do as you wish.
#13  October 05, 2007, 10:19:47 pm
  • I am the Maverick of Death!
What's with the ass beam hadouken...? --;
I'm just too damn busy with college for RIOT Control.

R.I.P Reu-  You will be missed but never forgotten!
#14  October 05, 2007, 10:27:08 pm
He has one special....what's the point in having five different levels of energy, when the special only takes one? It's not like there's a level five special that'll drain it all, and a level four, or even three..... I dunno, but only one special is really lacking for me....

What about combos?

I don't feel as though your video really showed your character off, seemed more like a move test than anything.
#15  October 06, 2007, 12:01:15 am
the haddoken does not do it with ass XDD, but hyper does with the feet (if it has 3000 of energy if it does with the hands), in the video does not demonstrate much enthusiasm, because of that he was very little advanced, he were a 35%, at the moment it is finished, single needs the IA.
And it seems to me very good Adon base to make chars of dragoon ball, I have sprite of bardock that I had left very well, soon I will show it.
Also it has full of combos, it has a burst of punch and another burst of kicks,and another surprises XDDD
#16  October 06, 2007, 02:22:17 am
I realized that, but I figured you'd at least show an updated vid to spark enthusiasm, lol My bad.
#17  October 06, 2007, 05:18:26 pm
#18  October 06, 2007, 07:45:46 pm
The new video, I'm lazy XDD
http://www.youtube.com/v/dIaEcv3P3GQ
In this video I'm Ryder, the IA is blanka, nakoruru plus, zangyura and jedah
PD:this is the sprite of bardock with Adon base

his face is rare XDDD
Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 08:07:10 pm by The Zorc
#19  October 06, 2007, 09:36:34 pm
Ok, that's better, haha. He looks good. The animations look a little slow for my taste, but that's just me.

Concerning Bardock, everything looks fine to me except the hair/face thing....otherwise - cool.

Keep it up.
#20  October 30, 2007, 04:27:48 pm
Hi, here is the sickness Ryder, is that the former was a little dizziness loose XDD:

And besides I think I am going to be able to improve enough to be loading and style dbz XDDD

And besides, I happened to puedocambiar animating the fist half by the strong fist of animation, and the strong grip that some sprites are a pretty strong punch of joe XD, and is not as Adon XDDD,
More new things, it has a special presentation with perfect weapon mb_02 because the 2 is the edits of the chars muay thay of street fighter XDD, plus I got a slight advantage against mb_02, is recovering very slowly when life is 300 or less of life until you get to 300 XDD, although the latter almost no use XD
The missiles are no longer 4 hits, giving one removes 80 of life and produces enough setback (in essence is the same effect that the 4 hits, but much better), I have improved effects.
You remove it from becoming Oozaru since it is very ugly, I happened one time lose quite funny, but that when you see it better if you throw downloaded XDD.
And the AI is quite bad but kill testu, spiderman, psycho weapon, which I do not like is his way to fight, just fight abase of punches and kicks and hypers and I do not like it when you fight handles machine, I think it will make a copy on a CD and reformaré AI from 0 to make it better and play with more art XDD,

sorry my bad english

spanish
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 04:35:30 pm by The Zorc