YesNoOk

StormEX | Natsu Dragneel | Fairy Tail | Original Sprites (Read 589284 times)

Started by StormEX, July 03, 2012, 09:35:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: StormEX: Projects!
#21  July 08, 2012, 05:47:43 pm
Wow didn't knew your working on so many characters! Hope you finish Ichigo, Jin and Zero soon.
#22  July 08, 2012, 06:45:50 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Those are my top picks (plus gouken)
#23  July 08, 2012, 09:16:00 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
[Special KO Effects]

Thank you pots! ;D
#24  July 18, 2012, 10:35:29 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Started working On Sean Matsuda again :)
#25  July 18, 2012, 10:41:30 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
As nice as POTS' FX is nice, I'd go for something more original.
You have original sprites, try to use something different than what everybody uses for Super BG. :)
#26  July 18, 2012, 11:27:45 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
best of luck/courage in the work needed for your projects! definitely following this!
#27  July 18, 2012, 02:45:05 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it

#28  July 18, 2012, 08:55:46 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
That's the style I'm using on most of regular characters. The anime characters will have my own stormEX style, as usual. :)
#29  July 18, 2012, 10:56:14 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Cool, cann't wait to see Gouken!

#30  July 22, 2012, 05:29:10 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I came up with a better looking super effect instead :)
<<NEW

<<OLD

Both of these are familiar looking effects, I know. I've added my own tweaks to it. :)
#31  July 22, 2012, 04:24:53 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
I like :sugoi:
#32  September 02, 2012, 12:10:12 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Hey Everyone! :yippi:

We have a New Challenger for you. after I release ichigo's 2nd beta. Were going to take a tea break from him, and move on to are next Hot Request! Natsu Dragneel from Faily Tail! He'll be in tsao-ri's sprite style!
#33  September 02, 2012, 12:22:10 am
  • I do not give up because I'm Brazilian.
    • Brazil
    • mylles_ryuji_14@hotmail.com
    • ryuji17.blogspot.com.br/
Natsu Very Good.
#34  September 02, 2012, 01:17:06 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Natsu Dragneel's Moveset:

Specials:
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagitsume): Natsu ignites his feet with a very large flame to increase the power of his kicks. He can also use the strong ensuing flames to jet-propel him in any direction he wishes.

- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fist in large flames and punches his opponent which makes his opponent fly away.

- Fire Dragon's Wing Attack (火竜の翼撃 Karyū no Yokugeki): Natsu takes hold of his opponent and ignites his arms and hands on fire, in the form of dragon wings as support, to throw them far away while burning them.

- Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame (火竜の煌炎 Karyū no Kōen): Natsu creates fire on both hands, and brings them together, creating a giant explosion that destroys everything around him. In the anime, he ignites both of his hands and combines the flame, but instead of creating a giant explosion, he throws a very large fireball at his enemy, blowing them away.

- Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow (火竜の炎肘 Karyū no Enchū): After Natsu ignites the tip of his elbow, he uses that flame to strengthen his fist, and rocket the opponent high in the air.

Supers:
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō): Natsu breathes a long line of fire that becomes a large fireball, which burns his opponent.

- Fire Dragon's Sword Horn (火竜の剣角 Karyū no Kenkaku): Natsu ignites his entire body on fire in order to ram into his opponent at full speed, then launch them high into the air with his large horn of fire.

- Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang (火竜の砕牙 Karyū no Saiga): With his hand ignited with a large flame, Natsu gouges his hand into his enemy and quickly swipes his enemy away from his sight

- Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist (紅蓮・火竜拳 Guren Karyū Ken): Lighting his hands on fire, Natsu rapidly punches his opponent. Each punch causes a fiery explosion.

- Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade (紅蓮・爆炎刃 Guren Bakuenjin): After a series of destructive attacks, Natsu finishes with a torrent of blade-shaped flames that strikes the enemy in a spiral formation. Every time the enemy is hit with a blade, it explodes and burns the enemy. Described as the ultimate Dragon Slayer technique, this attack is so powerful and destructive that it has been shown to smash through any opponent Defenses.

- Hidden Fire Form - Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade
("不知火型" - 紅蓮・鳳凰剣 "Shiranui Gata" : Guren Hōō Ken): Natsu ignites his entire body with the power of the Flame of Rebuke. He then charges towards the enemy and delivers a devastating punch that blows up the enemy, then proceeds to headbutt him. This is also described as The Ultimate Dragon Slayer Technique and the Dragon Slayer's Hidden Art, Sea Fire Style.
#35  September 02, 2012, 07:35:09 am
  • Niigasan
ohhh yesss cannnot wait for GOOUUKKEENN and jin!! im just so excited to see tekken characters in mugen omg!! with chucho workin on kazuya, ogre, kuma, heihachi and king... time for tekken to whoop on street fighter lol
#36  September 03, 2012, 11:39:00 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
    • Mexico
    • www.sanctuarysoldiers.com

CLICK FOR DEVIANTART´S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...
#37  September 05, 2012, 10:26:50 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Tsao-ri you need to empty your inbox man. Its full again :)

In Reply to this:

I respond with this:
I think That's a Fantastic sprite! I only have These issues:

- His abs look they look like they're sagging down? you should move his six pack, & his chest up a bit.
- Some parts of his vest needs to be seen more, on both sides, cause it almost looks too small for him. just try to give him it more breathing room, cause its pressed up on his chest.
- His arm that has the symbol on it looks to big on the upper arm, while the wrest looks too small? Balance is the key. ;)
- The Scarf should also have some lines on it to look more like a fabric. It looks like silk right now, but thats a miner thing. ;P

Besides just a couple of miner issues, You've got my attention completely! I can't wait to start working on him! :)

Posted: September 05, 2012, 01:08:59 pm
I did a bit of editing to it.

I could do better though ;P
#38  September 05, 2012, 06:51:36 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
    • Mexico
    • www.sanctuarysoldiers.com
Lol  sorry about the inbox.... haha

Yes i see what u mean, ill try to do some adjusments later...
The arm  sleeve, is necesary?
and the scarf well i think it needs more work on it, but whit adding more colors to is the key.

Cya later

CLICK FOR DEVIANTART´S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...
#39  September 05, 2012, 06:53:52 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/

solid natsu =)
#40  September 05, 2012, 09:04:37 pm
  • Losing isn't an exception
Im a big fan of your work your ichigo is amazing and your natsu is coming along nicely i heard your doing naruto characters too. Do you have any plans on doing the 4th hokage plzzz say you are that would make all our dreams come true :yippi:

your characters are solid and balanced thats what i like about your work.