YesNoOk

M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick (Read 512411 times)

Started by M206, December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.8 Sagat SFV light stop kick
#161  August 11, 2018, 02:51:29 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Damn, that kick is PERFECT!
And you almost got the stance. Now the only things left are hands. No real problem with them, but it would be better if his hands would have lower downpoints at his Forward-Angled moments. Somewhere like hands on his Backward-Angled moments.
And man, sorry for pushing you like that about that stance. I know, I'm looking bad. xD
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:45:53 am by Trololo
#162  August 11, 2018, 05:09:56 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
M206 I'm thinking his fist should be open on that stance but it's your call. SFV Sagat has a new charging flame kick that he holds and releases if you want to add that one in somehow.
#163  August 11, 2018, 08:41:19 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
M206 I'm thinking his fist should be open on that stance but it's your call. SFV Sagat has a new charging flame kick that he holds and releases if you want to add that one in somehow.

He already has a similar kick, even though without Tiger Spike in mind since it was made for a long time ago. P.S.: DAMN THAT 1-TICK BUG!

The only difference here is in charge sprite, even then I found a similar sprite either, good legs and needed to edit body...

Hell, he already has good amount animations to create a more-or-less close to SF5 Sagat, the differences are small enough. And he have left-handed Tiger Uppercut for EX Version, and Second Knee for EX Tiger Crash, and Downing Jab, and Right-Handed Hooky Elbow, and more classic Clinch for throws. He doesn't have EVERYTHING, but he has a lot.
;==================================
Edit: here, pal. I decided to SLIGHTLY pimp your animation for myself. Slightly repositioned his left hand between frames and added one extra frame for his forward-down point. It could still use fixing, but I hope that's the material to work with. Another problem here is that I'm not the huge spriter and animator around, so I made that down-pointing choppy, an extra frame between the last of yours and mine to make it more fluid would be just perfect.

Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:43:22 pm by Trololo
#164  August 11, 2018, 09:15:04 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova

Awesome I like it Trololo. He looks like he's ready to kick some azz. I figured he already had that mid roundhouse kick. It's just the way SFV executes it makes it something special. 
#165  August 13, 2018, 01:14:16 am
thanks pals. ;)

about the stop kick i've improved it a little:

about the stance, i've tried to merge your improvements with mine:

and about the sfv moveset, my actual version of sagat has 99% of the SFV moves i've seen so far, i think it'll be quite easy to prepare the sfv lev 3 super too: slash knee-mid kick mid kick-hook(??)-rising elbow-ex tiger uppercut. ;)
#166  August 13, 2018, 03:39:40 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
and about the sfv moveset, my actual version of sagat has 99% of the SFV moves i've seen so far, i think it'll be quite easy to prepare the sfv lev 3 super too: slash knee-mid kick mid kick-hook(??)-rising elbow-ex tiger uppercut. ;)

Can't say about that though, bro.
You see, DrewTony'Z from YouTube didn't make his "Move List" video for Sagat yet, and all others are much more trying to introduce combos instead of the simple demonstration of his Normal Attacks, so we can't verify that yet. For example, I DO remember Sagat having something like Hard Elbow (Like I used for my Adon), but it goes deeper by movement, and you don't have such animation. But I can't remember where did I see that move and did I see it in SF5 video at all. xD
So, yeah. It's better to wait for proper moves showcase for us to see, what you DO have, and what you don't.
#167  August 13, 2018, 11:36:15 am
I think you are talking about one of his unique attacks which is forward and fierce punch

@M206

nice step kick but his right leg seems to stiff and his foot would pivot a little more
Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:26:07 am by warecus
#168  August 17, 2018, 02:20:34 am
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
99%? Wow it's definitely a SFV version!

Quick question: does It have "Tiger Storm"?  I don't remember! ^^°
#169  August 17, 2018, 07:28:00 am
  • Raging Fist
whoa this is incredible! Sagat's definately gonna be a lot more aggressive combatwise huh?
#170  August 20, 2018, 04:02:03 pm
I think you are talking about one of his unique attacks which is forward and fierce punch

@M206

nice step kick but his right leg seems to stiff and his foot would pivot a little more

yes, in the meanwhile i've fixed it a little bit.. ;)

99%? Wow it's definitely a SFV version!

Quick question: does It have "Tiger Storm"?  I don't remember! ^^°

well, now that i've saw some sagat videos, maybe it's 90%, not 99.. :D :D :D

lev.3 tiger storm it's already included in my last december 2017 release. ;) ;) it was one of my first lev.3 edited supers. ;) ;)

whoa this is incredible! Sagat's definately gonna be a lot more aggressive combatwise huh?

thanks, yes, i hope so.

in the meanwhile i'm preparing the SFV new super.

Here you are the charge:

and here you are a video with some progress:

#171  August 20, 2018, 04:18:15 pm
    • Morocco
Cool,the multicolored hitsparks look nice on him
#172  August 20, 2018, 04:24:19 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Once more, Good Job. But in your Super Charge animation shading for a viewer's left leg (to be precise, on his shorts) could have more consistent shading. Besides, that super would be better if it was made in Custom States instead of being straightforward one.
#173  August 21, 2018, 12:11:49 am
yes i've fixed that pants shading, thanks. ;)

i agree with you, i'll try to create a custom state about that sfv lev.3 super. :)

here you are an improved sfv focus attack charge:

and what do you think about this sfv high punch?

#174  August 21, 2018, 02:34:44 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
DAAAAAAM', DAT PUNCH! The charge is good too, but I suggest you give his viewer's left hand more movement.
Also, a lil' suggestion I forgot yesterday: If I remember correctly, you had a Gatling Kicks for his right leg back in the days. I think for his kicking part of his super they would fit better.
#175  August 21, 2018, 02:58:20 pm
I think when he is crouching all the way down during that charge his torso grows...way too big..i would keep it the same size all the way through
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.9 Sagat new SFV strong Punch
#176  August 25, 2018, 10:44:48 am
    • Morocco
Hey M206 i found a bug, when you are in the continue screen you can still move sagat
#177  August 30, 2018, 06:07:31 pm
I think when he is crouching all the way down during that charge his torso grows...way too big..i would keep it the same size all the way through

thanks, tried to fix it..

Hey M206 i found a bug, when you are in the continue screen you can still move sagat

uhm, never noticed something like that, i'll try to see..

in the meanwhile, i've improved the sfv super:

what do you think?? :) :)
#178  August 30, 2018, 10:20:21 pm
    • Morocco
Pretty Good
#179  August 31, 2018, 02:37:25 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
That looks great. But suggestion about Super: keep that Super-Flashy Hitspark only for his Uppercut. His knee and Kicks are looking undeservingly powerful, while his most impactful move in that super is supposed to be an uppercut.
Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:24:35 am by Trololo
#180  August 31, 2018, 05:39:35 am
I agree with trolo...great progress btw...I'm really curious about the shock sprites...electricity never really seem to be dagat's thing...I thought just fire and tiger