YesNoOk

Stage Nominating, Voting and Suggestions (Read 3966 times)

Started by Saikoro, February 28, 2014, 08:01:17 pm
Share this topic:
Stage Nominating, Voting and Suggestions
#1  February 28, 2014, 08:01:17 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
The rules have been slightly modified:

1. Only stages of the given month can be nominated for the given month. You can't nominate a stage that was released in May for the Stage of the Stage poll of September.

2. You can only nominate a total of 4 stages per month.

3. You cannot nominate updates to stages that have previously won Stage of the Month.

4. A single Stage can only win Stage of the Month once.

5. Nominations last up to 15 days; Voting lasts 15 days.

6. When a stage is nominated two times it becomes a candidate for the poll of the given month.

7. List the number of nominations a stage has when you post your nomination. This means read the thread before you post your nominations. Example: Video Room by ExShadow - 2

8. Don't nominate a stage that has already been selected as a candidate. Again, this means you should actually read the thread.

9. There is a maximum of 15 candidates for any given month.

10. Everyone will be given 2 votes and the results won't be revealed until the poll expires.

Here are some simple guidelines to follow when nominating stages for The Stage of the Month Poll. These guidelines make things flow smoothly, so please keep them in mind.

Nominating

1. Only nominate stages who you want to see as Stage of the Month. Remember, you can only nominate 4 stages, so you can't just nominate a bunch of stages just because you can nominate them.

2. Anybody can nominate any stage. Don't bash somebody because they nominate their own stage or because the stage they nominated is "crappy."

3. Be specific about the stage you nominate. Don't post: "All of Ace-Million's Stages."

4. Feel free to discuss in the stage of the month threads about who you voted for or who you think will win, etc.

Cheers, MFG Team.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:21:41 pm by Saikoro
Re: Nominating, Voting and Suggestions
#2  April 04, 2014, 07:20:21 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I went ahead and modified some rules slightly to lean things up a bit, all in hopes of making Stage of the Month roll out smoothly from this point out. In all honesty, I'd really like to keep this going, so let's see how March goes. After March is up, another decision will be made.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.