YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866948 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#21  July 09, 2016, 01:04:56 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Pfft, who needs Page 1, if you can be the first in Page 2!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns

Bea

#22  July 09, 2016, 01:15:41 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I see it has opened new random topic, it's funny because I never understand what you guys are talking about here... or I can't find the chance to add me in the talk.
So... how many girls have appeared in the mugen world last years? sometimes I think that we are a few, 1% maybe.

I believe 1% of the community would be an over estimation of our numbers.
Here at guild we can count the number of girls on the fingers of two hands...
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#23  July 09, 2016, 01:22:03 pm
#24  July 09, 2016, 02:08:52 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
I see it has opened new random topic, it's funny because I never understand what you guys are talking about here... or I can't find the chance to add me in the talk.
So... how many girls have appeared in the mugen world last years? sometimes I think that we are a few, 1% maybe.

I don't pretend to be male chauvinist but unfortunately the majority of Mugen creators and editors are males.
But there are few female creators like Jessica Smoke(According Mugen Database she is the "1st female M.U.G.E.N creator").
#25  July 09, 2016, 03:42:33 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
what happened to V1 and V2

Great Server Migration of 2007 removed some threads and it's users from recorded history. Only memories exist.

Nope. The first few threads were in their own section that was for random posting (read: shitposting, anything goes). This section was removed for reasons I hope are obvious.

I don't pretend to be male chauvinist but unfortunately the majority of Mugen creators and editors are males.
But there are few female creators like Jessica Smoke(According Mugen Database she is the "1st female M.U.G.E.N creator").
There's a lot wrong with this post. There were many female creators before they even came along such as Bia (who predates everyone), Chloe, Sion, Millie, Ryouga (at least I think that was her username, it's been a while) and many more.
#26  July 09, 2016, 04:17:42 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain

There's a lot wrong with this post. There were many female creators before they even came along such as Bia (who predates everyone), Chloe, Sion, Millie, Ryouga (at least I think that was her username, it's been a while) and many more.

Well, I didn't know there are a lot of female creators, but if I say the true the majority of creators I found are males.
#27  July 09, 2016, 06:04:10 pm
fuck it i was too late. i was first the last time. now if only someone here goes berserk like in kof thread and make it 500 pages worth of rants.
#28  July 09, 2016, 06:13:35 pm
Shows how little I know about those times.
Still nearly 10 years of random to look back on, quite the achievement.

EDIT: So it was just a forum change, I just wanted to make it sound more eventful, I goofed.
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:41:13 pm by Niitris
#29  July 09, 2016, 06:17:57 pm
I don't remember any server move in 2007, just the big staff and rules armageddon.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#30  July 09, 2016, 06:27:27 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
before bia we ahd angel myst , yohko and that other girl who was friends with nemisis (because of the shooter game, not the resident evil character, which did not even exist then).
#31  July 09, 2016, 06:35:58 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Jus' gon' leave this here without comment.
I dunno if I should ponder if Sans is hiding a whoopie cushion in his hand, or if I should say that MatPat giving Undertale to "represent gamers" was a complete waste of a gift.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#32  July 09, 2016, 06:45:11 pm
before bia we ahd angel myst , yohko and that other girl who was friends with nemisis (because of the shooter game, not the resident evil character, which did not even exist then).
and let's not forget FlowaGirl!!
#33  July 09, 2016, 08:55:13 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
And Sion

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#34  July 09, 2016, 10:32:18 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Luis! I've seen your screenshots on Facebook, you're lucky to play Pokemon Go. I guess the servers are not available in south america for now, anyway I have the app in my phone and I just caught a Squirtle, the rest is a desolate place, no pokemons, no gyms, nothing :tough:
Sorry to hear dark girl. hopefully the servers for South America will be up soon!

team instinct ftw
#35  July 09, 2016, 10:59:56 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
There were more girls than I had imagined, that are good news. And it seems to Bea is who has more time here, you should be called 'Mugen big mom' instead of 'grandma', sounds better :)

Sorry to hear dark girl. hopefully the servers for South America will be up soon!

team instinct ftw

Yeah I hope so too. Meanwhile I'll watch some gameplays on youtube to get acquainted with the game.
#36  July 09, 2016, 11:10:12 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
She's a big mom alright  :devil:

Bea

#37  July 09, 2016, 11:32:11 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#38  July 10, 2016, 02:45:04 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

When are they adapting THIS for Arrow? :tough:
#39  July 10, 2016, 04:49:01 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Oh man I loved Gay Land as a ki. It was the best theme park ever. I loved the live show when they would train young boys in the art of sword fighting and then they'd all face the dreaded One-Eyed Monster of Aan Alzechs!
#40  July 11, 2016, 01:37:21 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/