YesNoOk

My apologies for past AF: Dalek beta re-released, 2 new hosted chars uploaded!! (Read 5946 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 23, 2014, 11:52:56 pm
Share this topic:
My apologies for past AF: Dalek beta re-released, 2 new hosted chars uploaded!!
#1  April 23, 2014, 11:52:56 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Yes, on past April's Fools I broke a lot of hearts with my "Rose" release, but I want to make peace with all of you, that's why I prepared this:

1. Dalek Beta re-released
First released as "Rose a la POTS beta" joke, but later you'll know the truth: this was nothing but a preview of the first Doctor Who character for MUGEN. Well, since the poll I made in Dalek thread was successful, I re-release this char as what it really is, a Dalek. Deleted all references to AF, added proper portraits and a new intro, all the rest on him it's the same you saw/played on 1st. As I said before, count it as a preview of a project that probably will be my main WIP for this 2014, as Scott Pilgrim was in 2013
Chars -> Jokes/Bosses

2. New hosted chars: Pocket Dan and Astro Boy
These 2 of them were recently found thanks to MFFA guys who helped me in my request thread there, there're characters from some of creators I host and that were lost in time and space, until now. First is Arma_X's Pocket Dan, another creation from my chilean compadre which it wasn't online and even same Arma_X didn't have it. And second is KenshinHimura's Astro Boy, if well I found it before, it was without SND, which now I got the complete files (with sounds this time), so now he's complete and ready to use. Both chars have their SFF updated for WinM and M1.0+, so you won't have problems with them ;)
Hosted -> Arma_X / KenshinHimura

Also, various new shots from my other WIPS I'm working right now (like SCWU chars and Frank West), as well readding Shuma-Gorath in my WIP list again in waiting to be finished once for all. Well, enjoy these releases, guys ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: My apologies for past AF: Dalek beta re-released, 2 new hosted chars uploaded!!
#2  April 25, 2014, 03:08:25 pm
Wow, many thanks for the release's Basara, especially the dalek, I have always wanted to see one in mugen personally, Im really happy that one has finally been released for mugen it feels great :D ......many thanks for making the dream a reality at last :cool3:

very much appreciated

cheers Basara :thumbsup: :)

(oh and I love the palettes you did for it as well by the way 8) )
Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:14:13 pm by galactus
Re: My apologies for past AF: Dalek beta re-released, 2 new hosted chars uploaded!!
#3  April 25, 2014, 03:22:56 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
could i grab some sound's of your dalek character?
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#4  April 29, 2014, 06:09:17 pm
    • Chile
Sorry for the late replay:
-Galactus: Thank you very much :D I'm glad you like my beta, as well not being the only one who like DW and the Daleks
-Trololo: Sure, I got those sounds from internet, so use them, they're already free :P

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  May 01, 2014, 08:11:54 pm
No problem Basara, and Im really glad that I can give you my support on the Dalek :)

I was thinking of doing mugen sprites for classic doctor who characters myself at some
point as well, I was going to try and do sprites for the Daleks, Cybermen, Ice warriors etc
from the old series sometime.......and I was just wondering if I do some sprites of those
characters and they turn out well sometime would you mind doing the coding side for them
to bring them to life in mugen by any chance? ....(I am quite a good spriter but still have a
lot to learn when it comes to the coding side of the characters)

I would love to see some more classic Doctor Who Characters in mugen personally and I think
we could create some great Doctor Who related characters together as we are both fans and
have mugen skills so just wondered and thought I would ask you 8)

please let me know what you think and if you are interested my friend :thumbsup: :)
#6  May 02, 2014, 07:37:30 pm
    • Chile
Of course, if you can sprite some of the other Doctor Who enemies, I'll totally code them :thumbsup:

#7  May 03, 2014, 07:06:25 pm
Wow, that is great Basara, I have been wanting to help bring some Doctor who characters
to mugen for a long time....thank you so much :D

and I will send you a pm once I have some sprites done (probabley sometime later this month) ;)

and many thanks again my friend, very much appreciated :thumbsup: :D