YesNoOk

CVSM: World's End Hi-Res (Read 3117 times)

Started by timeout16, July 17, 2008, 03:47:08 am
Share this topic:
CVSM: World's End Hi-Res
#1  July 17, 2008, 03:47:08 am
Wassup everyone. Just posting a screenshot of my wip, Capcom VS SNK Feauturing Marvel: World's End.
Or for short, CVSM. Right now all i have completed is the select screen and this is taking longer than i had previously thought that it would. But the select screen is done, and im posting it for all to view. Opinions are welcom of course. I still have a little work to do on the title, vs, and options screens respectively, but im very close to being done with it all. the work i have left to complete doesnt take very long to do, its just a matter of concept and configuration. So, all in all, id give the completion status an 85%, closet to 90. I will post more screens as i finish them, and will of course announce a release date when im all done. 8)

Those with evil hearts beware, for out of the darkness comes.....THE GREY GHOST!
Re: CVSM: World's End Hi-Res
#2  July 17, 2008, 08:35:17 am
This is effin sexxe can u make it a full game  ::)
#3  July 17, 2008, 09:34:06 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
No.
#4  July 17, 2008, 09:37:38 am
That Sux  :'(

BC

#5  July 17, 2008, 12:13:38 pm
    • UK
you should be grateful he has made that, ya greedy bastard lol
Accepting commissions
#6  July 17, 2008, 12:36:51 pm
well being as how he made a cvs screen pack, usually sum of em make it a full game at least the ones i saw 
#7  July 17, 2008, 12:49:23 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You just have to DL the characters by Warusaki3, H'', Jesuszilla, Rei, Gal129, etc., and insert them in the screenpack, you can do that all alone you know.

As for the select screen, it looks nice, although I'm not fond of having to make custom portraits for all my characters. I'd have to see it animated though to really tell how good/bad it is.
#8  July 17, 2008, 02:51:56 pm
    • France
    • www.mediafire.com/?juk83mj7xabhg
#9  July 18, 2008, 07:53:40 pm
  • Phantom G's
looks good i always liked the non-square portraits
#10  July 20, 2008, 12:07:52 am
  • Hugest mugen fan ever made
#11  July 24, 2008, 03:33:20 am
Thanks everyone for your replies. It seems as though everyone really likes the screen. The screenpack is done, just running a few tests. Here are the finished screens as I have promised. i will also be uploading a video demonstration as I read that someone would like to see it in action. 8)

Those with evil hearts beware, for out of the darkness comes.....THE GREY GHOST!