YesNoOk

Game character endings. (Read 45115 times)

Started by Segatron, September 25, 2011, 01:38:09 pm
Share this topic:
Game character endings.
#1  September 25, 2011, 01:38:09 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
I loved the game  almost the hold time But I had difficulty playing (I have to use keyboard all the time while playing Mugen) . Well My I idea was if i were to make endings of Teams I would make some provided if I Some one who would make potraits  for the game endings.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Re: Game character endings.
#2  October 22, 2011, 05:08:26 pm
  • The world is what you make of it
    • https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
Feel free to post your creative ideas.  I haven't had much time to work out the story more, so your posts are a good way to get things rolling.  Cheers.
New KOFE website is up.  Go visit it for all your KOFE needs:

https://mugenkofe.wixsite.com/info
#3  October 23, 2011, 08:09:36 pm
Hey, if you want to make endings, go nuts. Though you might want to work on your spelling&grammar first...
#4  November 01, 2011, 01:08:26 pm
Overall I have played version 0.9 of this one so the boss of it Zero and Allow me to give a few  ideas on characters endings or you can say the endings i have in mind for so long now.
Well The endings are obviously in teams only so ...first let me review some things of this Mugen characters

Teams (Completed)

1. Hero Team ( Kyo, Iori, Benimaru & Daimon )
2. Fatal Fury Team ( Terry, Andy, Joe & Mai )
3. Art Of Fighting Team ( Ryo, Robert, Yuri & Kasumi )
4. Neo Cartel Team ( K', Maxima, Whip & Kula )
5. Gorgeous Fighters Team (King, Mary, Vanessa & Jenet)
6. Boss Team ( Krauser, Geese, Mr Big & Yamazaki)
7. Heralds of Orochi ( Yashiro, Shermie, Mature & Vice)

Bosses 
1. Chizuru Kagura
2. Krizalid
3. Leopald Goenitz
4. Rugal Berstien

Final Boss : Original Zero
Edit : Nameless

I did not mention the others since the teams are incomplete.

These are so far I have seen and checked at the moderator's website .....
Well ...... then See next thread for the story/ endings i have thought so far.

(Please tell me of any spelling error in it)
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 01:25:21 pm by Segatron
#5  November 01, 2011, 07:58:40 pm
...Don't take this the wrong way, I mean no offense, but if you're going to do these endings, then the grammar and spelling needs work. If you can't do that, then that's fine; write your endings, then get somebody who can clean them up for you, like Snipergod for instance. Heck, I'm even willing to help if you want.
#6  November 11, 2011, 05:32:22 am
Look I only wrote a story based on the version KOFE . 09 ..... But The major prblem is I cannot Type very well often I wrote words that most get angry over me......

#7  November 11, 2011, 06:06:58 am
In this Story I have assumed Krizalid as  Boss...

Now I have made this Story portion ......

If Team succeeds in first four bouts (originally three)

???? : You...... Just Wait.... till you will feel my wrath
(In this scene Krizalid is looking a the team from a hidden camera)

Then if you have finished all battles

Team mem #1 : What the heck...Its...
Team Mem # 2: Sleeepiiin....

???? : Wake Up You fools ( A voice from the speaker )
Team mem # 1: Who is this

it Is I Krizalid

Team Mem # 2 : You!!! But You were defeated.....
Krizalid : true I was but Now i shall Prove you  How Strong I am now
Get Ready to Face us
& : Prepare to face me ( note When facing Kyo or K Nameless will tell them that he is their clone)
( You will then Fight Nameless and Krizalid)
Team Mem # 4 : o yeah We'll beat again
Team Mem # 3 : you Said it.
 After You beat them
Nameless  kills Krizalid and Flees

Zero: You have survived..Yet now you will die
Team Mem 2 : ZERO !!!
Team Mem 3 : So you want Revenge from us.
Zero : Indeed I do... You were the reason why nest were destroyed Now I Shall destroy you once and for all.

After Zero is defeated ........
Zero : Impossible... how can I be defeated yet again....
Team Mem 4 : You serve the Evil and Good is always in triumph....
 Zero : Heheh....hahahahahaha.....I have failed yet now you have less time no
Team Mem 1 : What do you mean ?
Zero : I have miserably failed NESTS Now i have No reason to live anymore
Team Mem 2 : You Idiot you are  going to kill us all.
Zero : Then Go save you self..

His ship crashes to the seas while the team flees the ship is exploded into pieces. Zero is dead.   
#8  November 11, 2011, 08:52:17 pm
Look I only wrote a story based on the version KOFE . 09 ..... But The major prblem is I cannot Type very well often I wrote words that most get angry over me......

That's what I said. And all I'm saying now is that it would be a good idea to get someone to touch up your grammar and spelling in your endings. And to make sure you don't misinterpret me, I'll say it again; I think that it would be a good idea to get someone to touch up your grammar and spelling in your endings. That's all.
#9  November 12, 2011, 04:38:28 pm
OK Then you'll get it, i can fix my grammar  problem here if the internet connection is not slow. --;
#10  January 23, 2012, 01:32:10 pm
Nice.  Why don't you also try with Goenitz and Chris and Orochi as end bosses?  :)

#11  June 06, 2012, 06:17:12 pm
Well Swipergod I will download the 0.95 version. I wanted to have Some threads new here so I will have End bosses from both Nests and  Orochi Saga
Zero and Orochi.

SO I am going to start all over now

So in the current version everything loaded so in my story-line Zero and Orochi are the bosses.

This is a spin off (Technically) So Zero, along with Krizalid is thought to be dead but in reality he is alive and has been working secretly in Somewhere in Barcelona, Spain.  He plans the Resurrection of Orochi with the aid of  an unknown client. The Scientists bring The Seal somehow and plan begins.... After five months Rugal, Mature, Vice, Yashiro and Shermie are resurrected and with Goenitz and Chris remaining Zero plans to host KOF Tournament. Chizuru senses something wrong and call on Kyo and Iori. Feeling that Orochi may be coming back Chizuru decides to enter in the tournament solo.

Soon the invitations are sent all over with an new insignia and many fighters have taken part in it.
So now what will happen in this KOF.

#12  June 06, 2012, 08:23:23 pm
THERE ARE 14 teams and two edits and boss characters set.

1. Hero Team : Kyo Iori Benimaru Daimon

2. Rival Team : Ash Elisabeth Shen Duolon

3. Fatal Fury Team : Terry Andy Joe Mai

4. Art of Fighting Team : Ryo Robert Yuri Kasumi

5. Neo Cartel Team : K' Kula Maxima Whip

6. Ikari Warriors Team : Heidern Leona Ralf Clark

7. Psycho Soldiers Team : Athena Kensou Xiangfei Hotaru

8. Justice Team : Kim Jhun Maylee Tizoc

9. Gorgeous Fighters Team : King Mary Vanessa B.Jenet

10. Villains Team : Billy Raiden Eiji John

11. Heralds of Orochi : Yashiro Shermie Mature Vice

12. Upstarts Team : Adelheid Rock Gato Angel

13. Boss Team : Krauser Geese Mr Big Yamazaki

14. Legends Team : Lee Mr Karate Todoh Saisyu

15. End Bosses :* Goenitz Chizuru Rugal Krizalid

16. Final Bosses/Edits :* Orochi Zero Chris Nameless

* refers the following set is not a team
The story regarding each team will be revealed in the next thread
Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:37:01 pm by Segatron
#13  June 06, 2012, 08:53:02 pm
This is the part where i tell the how the teams got into the tournament.

Hero team

When Chizuru sensed something wrong she immediately called Kyo and Yagami (Iori). Explaining that the Orochi may be resurrected soon She tall them to investigate this matter. Chizuru however deciding to go solo in this one Since She is guest hosts * of KOF tournament. She tell them to work together.
The next day Kyo gets a letter of KOF invitation and it was a 4 on 4 tournament. Shingo gets injured during a practice so Kyo decides to take his rival Iori as his partner. Benimaru and Daimon are unsure whether it is a good it is to take Iori as a team member. Kyo tells them they have no alternative now So by all means they would have to take this risky move **.
* she will serve as special opponent
** Since Orochi is in the game so Iori may get into his control and you know what I mean

Rival Team

In France two rich families Blanctorche and Crimson were friends for a longtime. Both families had two upstarts Ash Crimson and Elisabeth Blanctorche. They were seeking knowledge on Orochi and Somewhere Ash became cunning and evil While his friend has no idea what is going in his mind.
Ash is hired by Zero To take out the Neo Cartel Team. But Ash has got other plans he learns that Zero has made artificial bodies for the Those who're related to the Orochi. Ash decides to go after Chizuru, Kyo and Iori. He rounds up with two fighters Duolon an assassin who is out to take Ron the head of his clan and realizing that He may get the chance in the KOF (Since Ron is associated with the NESTS)and Shen a Chinese Street Fighter who wants to fight the pros.
What will happen in that tournament  when Ash and his team dazzle their way into it ?
Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:52:34 pm by Segatron
#14  June 07, 2012, 10:36:13 am
  • Whimsical
It's good but Kyo would never take Iori to his team , why not make it Chizuru told Iori and kyo to form a team , Niether Iori nor Kyo liked this idea as the have always been in seperate teams due to their rivalry but Chizuru tells them it they won't succeed unless they combine their powers and defeat Orochi together
#15  June 07, 2012, 02:35:34 pm
Well the fact is this Lady in Magneta that CHIZURU one of the tournament sponsors. When ever their is a problem regarding Orochi or related stuff. Kyo and Iori would temporarily form alliance with her but here she asks them to temporarily join since its a 4 on 4 tournament ( Shingo is injured here ) .
There are a few things whenever someone is messing with Orochi.

1. Iori and Leona May get frequent bursts of their evil blood.
2. Chizuru would feel an unusual presence.
3. Ikari Warriors would take on Leona when she is in riot state and try to regain her consciousness.
4. Iori would be dangerous choice here since he can kill anyone if he is a part of a team.
#16  June 07, 2012, 07:07:40 pm
  • Whimsical
lol i know everything u just said , and iori and kyo in xi didnt want to join each other , chizuru told them to
#17  June 08, 2012, 09:18:05 pm
Now  That I have already mentioned the backgrounds of the Hero team and Rivals Team.

Lets get to the Fatal Fury Team

Terry Andy and Joe are great friends and rivals. When they received the mail of KOF Tournament.
There was a minor dispute between the team members regarding to choose their 4th member Mai was the only option but Joe had the problem since last few tournaments she had been  busy in keeping him away. The tension was resolved but JOE HAD TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER IN CASE SHE PLOTS ANOTHER SCHEME against him.
Soon they learn that some of their enemies like Geese, Billy are also in this tournament.Terry also begins to worry Since Rock is also taking part in this KOF. Will the wolves conquer this KOF?

AOF Team

For sometime Ryo has been practicing in the mountains for two years. Yuri had received an invitation of KOF tournament and she learns that King has formed another team and Mai has joined in the Fatal Fury Team upstarts Hinako and Malin  are not competing while Xiangfei had joined the Psycho Soldiers. Thus Only leaving one person- Kasumi. Since their is tension between both her and Ryo so talks to both of them. As expected They refused. Ryo would later tell her that He will fight with her after the tournament thus on this Truce Kasumi Joins the team. (Robert would later tell them that Takuma has Joined a team of senior fighters). 

Neo Cartel

K'- a guy who who was made fighting machine by the NESTS.He took the entire Cartel out but he was hunted by Ikari Team.K' finally ended this and Wants to relax. But Despite he strays away from it he is drawn by various reasons.Tired of the pursuit K' tries to figure out the problem. Realizing tht the only way he can go off from fighting is to fight someone to settle it all. AND HE KNOWS WHO THAT PERSON IS?
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:56:14 pm by Segatron
#18  July 01, 2012, 09:25:51 pm
I've enjoyed these.  I like the AOF the most.  I agree with LiM, the combination of Iori and Kyo would not be a case of Kyo "letting" Iori join.  A better approach would be to have Benimaru convince Kyo that it's better to have Iori with them in case they meet up with Orochi etc...  Good work though. :)  Keep posting. 

#19  July 02, 2012, 01:29:56 pm
Thanks Man For your comment swipergod
I will try to make more soon. Meanwhile check this one for now

Ikari Warriors
Leona was a halfbreed daughter of Gaidel and She is familiar with her bad blood inside herself.She begins to feel it again When NESTs are back Despite It was all about K' & Maxima.  Learning that They are Involved with The Orochi's clan and Whips alliance with them. she nmow must fight it out to uncover the darkest truth.Ralf and Clark also alerted since They dealt with Riot form before.Will leona be able to control her darkness or will she succumb?.... Also Heidern aware of Leona Join the team Since Now He has to keep his eye on two things,NESTS and Rugal ?   

Posted: September 13, 2012, 10:40:24 am
I will upload new prologues for other teams in two or three days lease note the two groups (15) & (16) wont be have any story ie they will appear to the others as challengers (and in some endings) soon after cut scene of their defeat will be shown.
15. End Bosses :* Goenitz Chizuru Rugal Krizalid
16. Final Bosses/Edits :* Orochi Zero Chris Nameless
. Next in line is Justice Team and Gorgeous fighters
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 07:29:18 pm by Segatron
#20  September 22, 2012, 08:21:39 pm
Psycho Soldiers Team

Athena had went KOF every year and She would be there even if she had to find replacements (Like in KOF 2003). So now Kensou had taken a time of his training Meanwhile Athena had learned both Hinako and Malin are unable to attend this years KOF so She recruits Xiangfei and Hotaru But unable to find fourth one She decide to add Kensou but muuch to dismay Kensou must deal with Xiangfei who always gets in fight (In terms of food).
Hotaru joins them to settle something with her brother Gato. How will the new Psycho soldiers do? And Isn't it a bit awkward that boy joins with three girls????

Posted: September 22, 2012, 09:00:06 pm
JUSTICE Team

Each year Kim fore his tow student who were once thugs to turn good but yet they prove themselves  either way stupid.One occasion leaves Chang and Choi  in hospital yet not fatal but both suffer from intense fractures. Kim decide to enter with his rival Jhun and A student Maylee. But In order to get get a fourth member They find Tizoc. Learning That Previous Corrupt and evil bosses along with their minions are taking part in it so they must stop them at all cost.Maylee wants to beat the top female competitors to prove herself at the top of Womens fighter.Tizoc want to take out on Raiden who has apparently mocked him for some specific reasons.

Posted: October 09, 2012, 08:06:42 pm
Right Now I only have  minor prologues for the teams below.
Gorgeous Fighters

A KOF with women team means all every year random women have a team the common were King, Mai or Yuri. This Time King had got a whole new team since others had joined other teams.However each have their own motives behind. What are the main secrets of Jennet,Mary and Vanessa behind this tournament one this is clear King wants to settle a score with Sakazaki Family on whatever the issue is behind ???

Villains Team
The team of lackeys that are in the tournament under orders of their bosses apparently they have been assigned to take other teams so that the bosses can focus on their ultimate goal i.e to take the power of Orochi for themselves. Will the Villains fulfill their orders to take out the others? Or will they betray them to get that power for themselves.

Heralds of Orochi
With The Heralds and the bloodline revived.Goenitz, Yashiro & Shermie Bring The Orochi (Who is still possessing Chris) from the dimension Whre Chizuru had him sealed. Orochi drained of the power he had and Only his heralds can recover that power through KOF. So AS Goenitz went Solo Yashiro and Shermie teams up with Mature and Vice. The plan now Is to use KOF for their diabolical schemes Will They succeed or will they fall agaIN?
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:52:23 pm by Segatron
#21  January 10, 2013, 03:13:29 pm
UPSTARTS TEAM

Adelheid Bernstien Was the son of Infamous Rugal Berstein. He has an impressive fighting style But however He fights for Honor. Unlike her sister who had similar persona of her father. Adel was never greedy nor evil .Learning that Father was alive. Adel found himself a chance to show his skills.
So He decides to participate in it. He forms a team with Rock The son of Geese Howard who was mentored by Terry. He wants to find his mother He decides to take a part in it despite Terry's warning. He wants to settle a score with Terry and his father. Gato Another person who is out to seek someone from his past. Even Thought he is aware of Hotaru, Despite this He joins them to seek a fight. Angel The employee of the NESTS Also joins them as her new partner has his Eyes on The K' and his team. Her motive remains a mystery.

What will the Upstarts will bring in the KOF.   

Posted: January 12, 2013, 08:14:46 pm
So the rivals are going to be

1. Hero Team vs Heralds (same for the Heralds)
2. Rivals vs Hero Team
3. Neo Cartel vs Hero Team
4. Justice vs Villains (same for the villains)
5. Bosses vs Legends (Similar for the Legends)
6. AOF vs Fatal Fury (same for the Fatal Fury)
7. Villains vs Gorgeous Fighters
8. Psycho Soldiers vs Hero Team
9. Upstarts vs Rivals Team
10. Ikari Team vs Neo Cartel

The Arcade System is what I had in my mind (Though Swipergod might have better plans) is to be poster on Story Brainstorming.

Posted: February 24, 2013, 06:29:38 pm
Since Now I am back After Working on story....I dont Know If youre here swipergod but I will Now Some Changes Since you changed some teams

The New Teams formed

Stealthers (Currently the name of Adel's Team  for now)
1. Adelhied Bernstien
2. Mature
3. Vice
4. Angel

SouthTown Street
1. Duck King
2. Raiden
3. Hwa Jai
4. Rock Howard

Heralds Team
1. Yashiro
2. Shermie
3. Chris
4. Nameless

Will do do work the new story. for them

Posted: March 13, 2013, 08:48:21 am
Darn I am now confused of what to do with the new teams........

Posted: March 13, 2013, 09:25:28 am
I have been thinking for a while now and now Since this my topic in which I barely got few people to comment here. And I havent done any recent stuff yet on here

As far Story Structure FIGHT GOES.... I thought  which team will face Zero or Orochi.........
........ and Here's a few   plans I had for 3 teams

Here is how a Team Will fight

1. Qualifier
2. Level 1
3. Level 2
4. Unknown Challenger [ Depend of the how the challenger ended the last fight ]
5. Quater Final
6. Semi Final
7. Final Team ( Depend on  which team you have chosen )
8. Boss (Depends how the palyer ended the last  two ie 6 & 7 fights)
9. Final Boss (Depends on which team is player using)

@ 9 I thinking about which team will face Orochi or Zero I this a 3 on 3 then I had other idea
For Now Both Zero and Orochi will be the final boss for certain teams. But I want to talk to swipergod for this....

Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:25:28 am by Segatron
#22  February 23, 2014, 01:00:32 am
  • lets go
    • a_task@outlook.com
nice story so far  ^^
#23  March 01, 2014, 07:09:16 am
Hmmn. I am waiting for Swipergod's update now
#24  March 08, 2014, 03:25:32 pm
  • Whimsical
Project pretty much dead.
#25  March 08, 2014, 04:32:53 pm
Aww man....If thats the case I better finish this with story idea I can come up with.