YesNoOk

for ALL Mugen Screen Pack Creator Community Important Announcement  (Read 1851 times)

Started by OldGamer, December 14, 2019, 06:24:46 am
Share this topic:
for ALL Mugen Screen Pack Creator Community Important Announcement
#1  December 14, 2019, 06:24:46 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
I like to make an announcement about the Mugen 1.0 and Mugen 1.1 AND I've been doing a lot of experimenting with the software and I learned there's a limitation on how much you can put into a Sprite data .SFF for the Intro.sff and System.sff when you're trying to save it through the fighters Factory limitation is 120mb for the intro as HD quality 720P for the system data limitation is 400mb are the HD quality 720P for the intro please keep it as 120mb don't go over or the intro won't work same thing for the system data don't go over 400 megabytes or you'll get em crash message on the screen so please limit yourself when adding Sprite in HD quality 720P

if you were making an intro for the Mugen software for the 480p that 640x480 and 240p that 320x240 your limitation is 800 images but for the HD quality 720p the limitation is 120mb for the intro.sff and 400 mg the system.sff, Please don't go over the limitations for this high-quality definition
don't the intros and system.sff

here a video to explain a bit clear and easy understanding it

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:44:58 am by OldGamer
Re: for ALL Mugen Screen Pack Creator Community Important Announcement
#2  December 20, 2019, 10:09:36 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Hi oldgamer, we usually bump into each other on newagemugen forums but i saw your post and thought i may as well reply here.

Regarding the limitations on max file size etc, this is purely dependant on your PC specs.
I have saved and run system.sff files over 500mb while running mugen in 3840x2160p native resolution.

A collaboration project for youtuber swagga kings that some newagers are working on is running in 1280x960 native resolution and the intro.sff file is 250mb plus and growing each update.

What are your pc specs?
You may be encountering memory issues or VRam issues.
If you have a gtx780ti or higher/equivalent spec gfx card and 16gb+ system RAM, the files should save ok.
Fighter factory struggles to save large individual sprite sizes at times but i can tell you more over on NAM forums if u need some help. :-)
#3  December 22, 2019, 02:43:45 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Hi oldgamer, we usually bump into each other on newagemugen forums but i saw your post and thought i may as well reply here.

Regarding the limitations on max file size etc, this is purely dependant on your PC specs.
I have saved and run system.sff files over 500mb while running mugen in 3840x2160p native resolution.

A collaboration project for youtuber swagga kings that some newagers are working on is running in 1280x960 native resolution and the intro.sff file is 250mb plus and growing each update.

What are your pc specs?
You may be encountering memory issues or VRam issues.
If you have a gtx780ti or higher/equivalent spec gfx card and 16gb+ system RAM, the files should save ok.
Fighter factory struggles to save large individual sprite sizes at times but i can tell you more over on NAM forums if u need some help. :-)

thank you sooo much for your help as well. with your advice at Mugen fighter guild. I manage to take ur advice and tips and the screen pack is running 100% with no issue with full spec. and got the intros working and everything :thumbsup:

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#4  December 24, 2019, 11:20:15 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
It works with .SFF over 500mb. It's all PC specs and it's all about trying to add more RAM with a good processor/graphics card.