YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum V.2 (Read 26392 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, August 21, 2015, 02:27:32 pm
Share this topic:
Blazblue Battle Coliseum V.2
#1  August 21, 2015, 02:27:32 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hi to everyone!!! Well finally I have the update of my screenpack finished! But not a simply update, a new screenpack is coming. I change all the elements of this for new and better animations. Works only with mugen 1.1 with a 1280x720 resolution but works much better than the old one! This time you can add only 50 chars because with more the screenpack don´t work well. Here I put some captures and videos of this project, I hope you like it, I´m love it!!!!

Menu Screen

Character Select Screen

https://youtu.be/5DFl4rYZbRs

Versus Screen

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
https://youtu.be/eFtD3EADs64

Winner Screen

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
https://youtu.be/Ipw4SitCduM

And finally the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugunqo91p6mbiqq/Blazblue_Battle_Coliseum_V.3.zip

If you have some problem with the installation just tell me ok? See you soon and waiting your comments!!!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum V.2
#2  August 21, 2015, 03:03:53 pm
    • Greece
This looks awesome. I am gonna try it!
#3  August 21, 2015, 03:16:32 pm
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
can my ram handle it?
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#4  August 21, 2015, 03:21:32 pm
    • Greece
How do you install this screenpack? I pasted the content in a 1.1 mugen but it didn't work
#5  August 21, 2015, 04:55:45 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Yea thats the big question, can our RAM's handle it?

i have 8GB but i crashed on your last Battle Colosseum.

Also, i noticed something when watching your Select/Versus screen. You might wanna add a Fade In effect to the Character Ports on the Versus Screen.

Unless thats already there and thats an old progress vid, but it just looks odd that they "pop" into place.
#6  August 21, 2015, 05:28:51 pm
Hey Gaz....

like always...thx but...

Error detected.

Error loading VersusBG
Error loading system data: data/system.def

Clipboard tail:
Reinitializing input engine...OK
Options loaded OK
Loading system...
  Load system file system.def...OK
  Load system spr...OK
  Load system snd...OK
  Load system fonts...OK
  Load system anim...OK
  Load [Title Info]...OK
  Load [Option Info]...OK
  Load [Select Info]...OK
  Load [VS Screen]...OK
  Load [Victory Screen]...OK
  Load [Demo Mode]...OK
  Load [Continue Screen]...OK
  Load [Game Over Screen]...OK
  Load [Win Screen]...OK
  Load [Survival Results Screen]...OK
  Load [Default Ending]...OK
  Load [End Credits]...OK
  Load TitleBG...VersusBG...

unable to run it !!!

:juggle:

bye bye

#7  August 21, 2015, 05:37:33 pm
    • Greece
^I got something similar as well

Yea thats the big question, can our RAM's handle it?

i have 8GB but i crashed on your last Battle Colosseum.

I also have 8 GB RAM.
#8  August 21, 2015, 05:48:53 pm
It´s very strange, I have 8 GB Ram too and work faster! I don´t know what´s the problem... I think this time the screenpack runs well... I don´t know what to say but is a bitch!!!  Any idea that works for me and not you?
#9  August 21, 2015, 05:58:22 pm
As always my friend...just give us the link with the all pack extracted and everythings in place...so we can see how you have organised your game.
Maybe that's the issue...cause i don't know what to say, i've got 8GB of Ram a core i7 with windows 7 and all the good component to run the latest 3D games...i don't know why your SP won't run...so maybe it's on extraction...give us the all Mugen folder with your all pack extracted....   not chars or stages but your SP complete with your Mugen files all in one folder and everythings in a good place.

maybe there we will be able to run it and give you some feedback....but in my opinion many users like me won't be able to, it is just the fact you've done your SP with only 24png images...maybe you need a real gamers computer to run it...

who knows.

but if you can release your SP in one complete file, that would be great.

thx for now and hope some will manage to run it, and enjoy this masterpiece...due to screens, it seems to be awesome !!!

:toff:

#10  August 21, 2015, 08:16:25 pm
No problem! I upload my complete mugen folder and maybe someone can find the error. You have the same pc specifications that mine and it´s impossible that not run because I play with this this morning for test it and runs everything fine. I hope that together we can make the screenpack playable because I put my six sences to create it and I would like also you could play too. Well see you tomorrow!!!
#11  August 21, 2015, 09:41:15 pm
No problemo mi amigo...

i whish we will be able to make it run for small config users...even for mine...hehehe

bye Gazira and thx anyway !!!

:thumbsup:

#12  August 21, 2015, 10:15:08 pm
#13  August 21, 2015, 10:43:24 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Holy shit Gazira, this is really beautiful man. Congrats! :D
#14  August 21, 2015, 10:54:06 pm
    • Greece
Still getting the same error

Error detected.

Error loading VersusBG
Error loading system data: data/system.def

Clipboard tail:
Reinitializing input engine...OK
Options loaded OK
Loading system...
  Load system file system.def...OK
  Load system spr...OK
  Load system snd...OK
  Load system fonts...OK
  Load system anim...OK
  Load [Title Info]...OK
  Load [Option Info]...OK
  Load [Select Info]...OK
  Load [VS Screen]...OK
  Load [Victory Screen]...OK
  Load [Demo Mode]...OK
  Load [Continue Screen]...OK
  Load [Game Over Screen]...OK
  Load [Win Screen]...OK
  Load [Survival Results Screen]...OK
  Load [Default Ending]...OK
  Load [End Credits]...OK
  Load TitleBG...VersusBG...
Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:57:08 pm by vamparanger
#15  August 21, 2015, 11:05:12 pm
Ok the same for me...no way to run it too heavy....but i know someone who could make it run for all users that can't.  Tiloger could work on it and make it smaller even convert for mugen 1.0

maybe he will accept to do it.
you need to get in touch with him or to contact him

as far as i know he is the only one who can possibly convert this SP...or maybe you gui0007 ?

in any cases hope to see this one running fine with my comp one day.

thx anyway for now Gazira !!!
#16  August 21, 2015, 11:10:18 pm
I´m sorry... I can´t do anything more but if someone wan´t convert it to 1.0 have my permision. Thank you very much gui0007!!!
#17  August 22, 2015, 02:05:14 am
Ok i've manage to run it...i've simply replace the versus.sff by another one....and the game has begun perfectly...so for small config simply put an other versus .sff file and you'll be able to run the game.

but in fact it is weird cause you won't have the original versus screen made by Gazira.
Maybe the only issue is to convert only the versus.sff in order to get it to work on every, or on most of comp, here...
Well i will see if i can turn and convert all the files png included in versus.sff...and rebuild it, and then get a smaller file than previously.

it's an hard work cause first you'll have to extract all the files then one by one take all the files and convert them to pcx with transparency and on indexed mode...pfff...maybe i will, when i got some time.

but other than this versus file... great work Gazira and thx for now !!!

:thumbsup:

#18  August 22, 2015, 06:18:03 am
    • USA
You have some problems here. The system.def is referencing files in mugen\data instead of the motif's own folder. We don't want to overwrite our existing files. Also, several files are missing. I got it to work by modifying your system.def and adding the missing files from MyBBC.7z. Additionally, you have a custom portrait setup, such that the portraits of actual characters will not show, and even character names are hidden. There's no way to see what character you're selecting.

It's a very nice motif, but it can't actually be used without doing modifications.
#19  August 22, 2015, 08:04:03 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Huh...waddya know...it works for me...

(Did Desktop Shot so its proof im not lying and just copied his)

i used a little program thats essential for me to run mugen, it patches any EXE to have a 4GB Memory Limit instead of 2GB.

If you guys want i can upload the patcher program i use. Its very small. Keep in mind it may or may not work for you, depends on your specs.

But my specs aren't that perfect and it works for me.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i7 3610QM @ 2.30GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Hewlett-Packard 181C (U3E1)
Intel HD Graphics 4000

Buuuuut im going to bed nao...2AM...i'll check back here when i wake up...
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:10:59 am by Yuria
#20  August 22, 2015, 10:52:40 am
Great!!! Good that it works you too! But Ricardo Rodriguez ask that they´re missing files and other fails in the system. It´s possible because I have no any idea of codes... all that I know is about of practice. a lot of practice, uuuuuf!!! I contact with him for help but I accept every modify of the structure of the system for working well for everyone. I can do a only file system.sff with all the animations if is it better, but I can´t modify the system .def because I don´t know how I can do. I´m waiting your advices ok? And forgive my english.
About the portraits you only can use the custom portraits for this screenpack, but no problem, you can find loooooots of them in this same site:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/portraits-blazblue-battle-colisseum-162040.0.html
You don´t see the other chars, right, but the´re the reason of the game provenience at the down of the portrait, at first I create much rows and in every row you put only the same game fighters, with this you can put infinite categories, I think it´s a good idea.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:33:06 am by GaziraAgain