YesNoOk

[DEMO] NZCR (Read 42475 times)

Started by Алексей, August 31, 2014, 05:59:50 am
Re: [DEMO] NZCR
#41  September 13, 2014, 04:06:24 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
The winner is Onedriver.! really thanks for taking your time uploding the game again, when you realease the new updates don't forget upload it again in onedriver.xD
#42  September 13, 2014, 04:07:44 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Haha, no problem, man. I'll be maintaining both copies. :)

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#43  September 13, 2014, 06:01:37 am
    • Dominica
I could download it without any problem in the new server, really epic your fucking full game hehehe, let me to tell you.xD
I tried to put juugo_nzc new char of yours in the full game but it giving me this mistake. can I put the other characthers you realeased in this full game??

share image
Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:11:27 am by yaret
#44  September 13, 2014, 06:15:42 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I could download it without any problem in the new server, really epic your fucking full game hehehe, let me to tell you.xD
I tried to put juugo_nzc new char of yours in the full game but it giving me this mistake. can I put the other characthers you realeased in this full game??

share image

Sorry to say man but all the other characters have to be prepared for it. They won't work otherwise. :P Also, they have the old gameplay and none of the updates. You wouldn't be able to pause the game with any of them, for example. Also, they wouldn't play the same or have even a Chak-Rush mode. XD

#45  September 14, 2014, 01:58:24 am
    • Dominica
Okey I wating for the next realease.xD while I'll be playing your demo version.
#46  September 14, 2014, 02:15:07 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#47  September 17, 2014, 10:09:44 pm
I shared your demo Game with some others and they like it aswell. Your work is definitly going to see the light. Also, I have a question. Are you using OST from various Naruto Games or just from one title? Randomizing or mixing them all together would be Great.
#48  September 17, 2014, 11:18:17 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I shared your demo Game with some others and they like it aswell. Your work is definitly going to see the light. Also, I have a question. Are you using OST from various Naruto Games or just from one title? Randomizing or mixing them all together would be Great.

Sounds great! I'm using the OST from the Anime actually. Various songs that are fitting.

#49  September 20, 2014, 10:49:19 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I should have already posted in here by now. but I just wanted to say, thanks for this release. As I have been tied up with doing my own stuff till I didnt take the time to try this out until now.

So far, these are some of the best Naruto chars I have played with in mugen. I loved how you explained the system and how everything works in your videos on youtube. That really helps as I am a novice to this style of gameplay.

I will definitely keep my eye on the progress of this game. Thanks again man
#50  September 20, 2014, 11:24:06 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I should have already posted in here by now. but I just wanted to say, thanks for this release. As I have been tied up with doing my own stuff till I didnt take the time to try this out until now.

So far, these are some of the best Naruto chars I have played with in mugen. I loved how you explained the system and how everything works in your videos on youtube. That really helps as I am a novice to this style of gameplay.

Thanks man, it's really great to read that. :) That's my goal lol. Someone has to do it justice. The company themselves couldn't and while there are a lot of Naruto mugen characters out there, none really feel like they're trying to be anything more than over-the-top. There are a few exceptions, but I wanted to be different than all of that. XD

So far, Sakura is done with the exception of some moves I'm waiting for sprites on. Naruto is about 40% done and then after that will be Kakashi and Sai. I figured it's time to bring some good guys into the mix, lol.

#51  September 22, 2014, 02:46:19 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

Thanks man, it's really great to read that. :) That's my goal lol. Someone has to do it justice. The company themselves couldn't and while there are a lot of Naruto mugen characters out there, none really feel like they're trying to be anything more than over-the-top. There are a few exceptions, but I wanted to be different than all of that. XD

So far, Sakura is done with the exception of some moves I'm waiting for sprites on. Naruto is about 40% done and then after that will be Kakashi and Sai. I figured it's time to bring some good guys into the mix, lol.

Thanks awesome news! I can't wait to see more