YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom:Eternity of Heroes by Infinity Mugen Team (Read 51247 times)

Started by kpt25, December 26, 2007, 04:46:01 am
Share this topic:
Marvel vs Capcom:Eternity of Heroes by Infinity Mugen Team
#1  December 26, 2007, 04:46:01 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
Acey said:
Merry Christmas! Here we have it, the Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes Game! We sincerely hope everyone is happy with this little gem. A years worth of hard work has gone into this and although not every detail is complete or perfect, we thought it would be best to put the game in all of your hands now (rather than later). There will be a special section in the MvC project area of the forum for bug testing related feedback so this thread is not the place to post errors or suggestion. So take an hour or two to download and enjoy.

Thank you Infinity Mugen Team for the extra hours you all put in towards making the game ready for today

Get it here: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=7820.0
3 Mirrors have been provided so all of you can download this first beta
Enjoy this wonderful release

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 06:23:34 pm by kpt25
Re: Marvel vs Capcom:Eternity of Heroes by Infinity Mugen Team
#2  December 26, 2007, 05:08:28 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
Can't download it. Seems to be a problem with the forum...  :pwnonk:

"has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource "

It reminds me of when someone forgets to pay the electric bill...   :omg:

Hope they resolve it soon!  :yes:
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
#3  December 26, 2007, 05:11:40 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
try again fellow...the forum came back again...i guess they are overwhelmed by the amount of registration forms made :o

#4  December 26, 2007, 05:37:17 am
also, the download it self is overloaded. of course, you can wait for mirrors, or you can just create an account for megaupload real quick and download, that worked for me. man, its a huge file. also, i heard from someone who finished the download that its an .exe file. so you cant take anything out of the game, for those who were hoping to do that (i refuse to use the term "leech")
#5  December 26, 2007, 05:38:56 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
the character will be available also separately after this release as stated on the main site
and yes,it`s an .exe file(which i`m finishing downloading ATM :sugoi:)

#6  December 26, 2007, 05:41:32 am
the character will be available also separately after this release as stated on the main site
and yes,it`s an .exe file(which i`m finishing downloading ATM :sugoi:)

yea. and a few of them are already on the forum released as separate characters from the project. 2 great things about Mugen from what ive learned after being in it about half a year: customization, and full games like this.
#7  December 26, 2007, 05:56:42 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
it's a good thing I register a long time with the Infinity team.  ;D

I really wanted to download the game, but to be honest, I prefer to wait a while.  :-\

It's been one heck of a Christmas! First Deadpool, then Green Lantern, and now the MvC:EoC... :o

I just can take too much.

I will let you know what I think when I play it.

Take care!  :sugoi:
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
#8  December 26, 2007, 06:51:53 am
As of right now the "big wait" was a "big disappointment".

Didnt expect the game to be perfect but it has wayyyy too many bugs for me.

otherwise than that its ok,but it could've been much better if they fixed all the errors and bugs the game has 

Im actually very dissappointed with this game.you cant customize it the way you like,it has lots of sound errors and also has shut down problems too.
Hopefully they'll work on the bugs and re-release this game

#9  December 26, 2007, 06:58:53 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Im actually very dissappointed with this game.you cant customize it the way you like,it has lots of sound errors and also has shut down problems too.

Thats always an issue when you molebox or .exe mugen. People always lock in the config files so you can't set it up as your preference. And it's not that stable.

You could cut down on load by releasing it as a multipart .rar file.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#10  December 26, 2007, 08:18:23 am
molebox sucks ass... I just downloaded this ... hate the sound hate the control settings but theres nothing I can do because it's moleboxed!!!!! :wacko:

oh well I'm not too big a buff for MVC anyways.
Hello guys.  I have touched children.

vyn

#11  December 26, 2007, 08:46:36 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

Thats always an issue when you molebox or .exe mugen. People always lock in the config files so you can't set it up as your preference. And it's not that stable.

You could cut down on load by releasing it as a multipart .rar file.

rly? didnt know .exeing a file had this effect, most characters are avaliable for download at the forum anyways

splitted files are on their way, be patient peepz, bug report is good too (actual bug report plz no bitching)

want to take the chars our that bad? start bug reporting people :) the sooner we fix everything the faster the full finished non .exe game is relased
Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 08:55:05 am by vyn
#12  December 26, 2007, 10:47:51 am
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/

Actually on the first ground it's possible to do some work so that the config file is outside of the moleboxed EXE.

The second note, I haven't had stability issues with well made games using molebox at all, it seems more an issue of if the author(s) make sure there's no kinks.
#13  December 26, 2007, 10:48:28 am
  • Coming Soon?
wrote a huge post that covered half the roster in your bug report forum

add this to it banshee can fly with qcb any kick
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...

ChrisRedfield

#14  December 26, 2007, 10:51:58 am

otherwise than that its ok,but it could've been much better if they fixed all the errors and bugs the game has 

Im very dissappointed too. :-\

#15  December 26, 2007, 10:53:05 am
  • Coming Soon?
how many 40 plus character full games have you made in a year?

its all beta

let them know what disappointed you so that they can fix it.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#16  December 26, 2007, 11:23:28 am
I don't know about the stability thing, because I remember when I use to play KOFZ, it seldom crashes.
#17  December 26, 2007, 12:13:19 pm
This is the best Christmas gift that I have ever had!!

Thank you very very much!  have been waiting for this release for long time!!

Excellent game!  truly appreciated!
#18  December 26, 2007, 02:06:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Is mambo part of the project? I notice Cuts there.
Whats with using Hulk 2099? Wasnt that part of someone else project?
Is the thing by Warner?
Why exactly was this moleboxed? At least from the previews I cant see anything that requires "inner" code.

M79

#19  December 26, 2007, 02:09:00 pm
  • Cranky smile of doom!
    • www.epforums.org/
Is mambo part of the project? I notice Cuts there.
Whats with using Hulk 2099? Wasnt that part of someone else project?
Is the thing by Warner?
Why exactly was this moleboxed? At least from the previews I cant see anything that requires "inner" code.
It was moleboxed for distribution reasons. Or so I read at Infinity's forum. I just wish music worked correctly in it. They used some strange plugin that totally messes with stage music. And some of the characters just, look and/or feel terrible. Like Banshee. >.>
I'm in your computerz.......lurkin' ur internetz.
#20  December 26, 2007, 02:10:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
... I really hope this isnt one of those "Hey look we packed up a bunch of betas and stuff we found around and TADA here it is, moleboxed" things that people been doing lately...It just feels odd to have Hulk and stuff just lying there ,like if it was unplanned.

M79

#21  December 26, 2007, 02:13:14 pm
  • Cranky smile of doom!
    • www.epforums.org/
... I really hope this isnt one of those "Hey look we packed up a bunch of betas and stuff we found around and TADA here it is, moleboxed" things that people been doing lately...It just feels odd to have Hulk and stuff just lying there ,like if it was unplanned.
I guess they simply don't want others messing with certain characters that weren't individually released. *shrug* I'm also kind of wondering if characters like Ironman/War Machine, Cable, etc, were made by their Infinity team, and if not, what do they plan on adding or changing to them that'd make them better or unique.
#22  December 26, 2007, 02:50:14 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
I guess they simply don't want others messing with certain characters that weren't individually released. *shrug* I'm also kind of wondering if characters like Ironman/War Machine, Cable, etc, were made by their Infinity team, and if not, what do they plan on adding or changing to them that'd make them better or unique.
If you check the credits,you will noticed who made who...they got the appropiate permissions to use other creators` characters for the project,like Magneto,Cable or IronMan,but those are the less...most of the characters in the roster are made by the IMT
Besides,they didn`t want certain characters to be distributed freely at this moment.
Soon they will release everything separately...that`s for sure.

M79

#23  December 26, 2007, 03:00:24 pm
  • Cranky smile of doom!
    • www.epforums.org/
Oh, I see. Well, let's hope these individual releases are better than what was found in this beta game pack. =\ *looks at Banshee and Beast*
#24  December 26, 2007, 03:02:18 pm
I registered more than 3 hours ago and this is what i get:

"Your account is still awaiting admin approval."

Why do i need to wait if they could put a link on the website.
Still waiting for an active account.    

#25  December 26, 2007, 03:03:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I have registered just to give feedback, but its taking way too long to even approve my registry.
You should have done a free release instead of a registered one.
#26  December 26, 2007, 03:49:44 pm

Same Here
#27  December 26, 2007, 04:03:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Actually on the first ground it's possible to do some work so that the config file is outside of the moleboxed EXE.

The second note, I haven't had stability issues with well made games using molebox at all, it seems more an issue of if the author(s) make sure there's no kinks.

if i agree with this statement, i would have to say that i have not seen a any welll made games using molebox. you must be obviously talking abut stuff outside mugen.
#28  December 26, 2007, 06:03:15 pm
  • NESTS is dead, yeah, I said it! What?
    • www.freewebs.com/n8space/index.html
I'm not randomly registering with another forum just to d/l a game, especially the way everyone's talking about it.

Fail.
#29  December 26, 2007, 07:51:26 pm
    • Poland
It's funny how people complain about Molebox. I use 3 mugen games moleboxed and they work fine. mugen.cfg can be used outside exe so I don't see the problem. About crashes its really depends on your OS configuration. I keep my comp clean and protected. I clean my registry regulary and I use my OS for long time without any errors. And most important I don't have ANY crashes at all. And I'm registered on Infinity for long time because I tested their releases so I don't need to wait. You can said I'm lucky but no. I just take care of my computer.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#30  December 26, 2007, 08:17:30 pm
It's funny how people complain about Molebox. I use 3 mugen games moleboxed and they work fine. mugen.cfg can be used outside exe so I don't see the problem.
People complain about this release because they didn't put the mugen.cfg outside, even though it was possible as you say.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#31  December 26, 2007, 08:22:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
It's funny how people complain about Molebox. I use 3 mugen games moleboxed and they work fine. mugen.cfg can be used outside exe so I don't see the problem. About crashes its really depends on your OS configuration. I keep my comp clean and protected. I clean my registry regulary and I use my OS for long time without any errors. And most important I don't have ANY crashes at all. And I'm registered on Infinity for long time because I tested their releases so I don't need to wait. You can said I'm lucky but no. I just take care of my computer.

complete agreement on you not being lucky. and moleboxedmugen games crash even on a fresh install, and we are not talking about os crashes either, but mugen program crashes.

vyn

#32  December 26, 2007, 08:56:07 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
It's funny how people complain about Molebox. I use 3 mugen games moleboxed and they work fine. mugen.cfg can be used outside exe so I don't see the problem.
People complain about this release because they didn't put the mugen.cfg outside, even though it was possible as you say.

not the only reason peeps complain but one of the few with good argument behind them indeed, putting .cfg outside and some other files is something we didnt know, pretty good to know now

tnx for all the actual ingame feedback, .exe was discussed enough but just hoping to finish the discussion of that and get some more real feedback ill point a few things.

1. we put the game in .exe for some reasons, the main one, we dont want beta distribution of some characters, most of them are avaliable for individual download at the infinity forum anyway.

2. final version of the game will not be a. exe

3. this game is not AT ALL just a compilation of characters, just a few characters were made using as base existing characters, all neccesary permissions were adressed
Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 09:00:07 pm by vyn

M79

#33  December 26, 2007, 09:21:32 pm
  • Cranky smile of doom!
    • www.epforums.org/
It's funny how you assume that anyone who's had issues with this moleboxed .exe must have some sort of issue with their operating system, or simply don't take care of their PCs. Really, don't talk for everone else nor make such silly, borderline, ignorant assumptions. >.>
#34  December 26, 2007, 09:25:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
not the only reason peeps complain but one of the few with good argument behind them indeed, putting .cfg outside and some other files is something we didnt know, pretty good to know now

tnx for all the actual ingame feedback, .exe was discussed enough but just hoping to finish the discussion of that and get some more real feedback ill point a few things.

1. we put the game in .exe for some reasons, the main one, we dont want beta distribution of some characters, most of them are avaliable for individual download at the infinity forum anyway.

2. final version of the game will not be a. exe

3. this game is not AT ALL just a compilation of characters, just a few characters were made using as base existing characters, all neccesary permissions were adressed

If you want ANY feedback at all you should probably remove the need to register to get it, Im still waiting to even get a look at it and by now the "novelty" faded.
Why are you even releasing over registration? You will end up with a few hundreds registrations of persons that wont ever come back again.
#35  December 26, 2007, 11:55:43 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
K, if you're using XP, as soon as you open sound properties, on the bottom where is says "Speaker Settings", click the Advanced Tab. In the new options, Click the Perforamce tab, then lower the Hardware Acceleration to the second setting. That will not effect any other program you run, but will make Mugen's sound run smoothly.
Here`s the fix for all of you who were having problems with the sound of the fullgame...once you set this up,it runs smooth and rarely crashes... ;D
Thx to Glux247 for this hint

#36  December 27, 2007, 03:14:28 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Hmmm, I don't ever recall anyone from Infinity contacting me regarding permission for Silver Samurai (whose sprites were provided by Kung Fu Man.)  Also, it appears most of Sunboy's characters are included in this game who clearly indicated he is not open source.  I indicated in the topic below what's open source of mine.  Although I did not list Silver Samurai as open source, at least some credit given would be considerate to the creators. 

http://randomselect.piiym.net/forum/index.php?topic=3844.0
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 03:22:46 am by Violin Ken
#37  December 27, 2007, 03:23:59 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Hmmm, I don't ever recall anyone from Infinity contacting me regarding permission for Silver Samurai (whose sprites were provided by Kung Fu Man.)  Also, it appears most of Sunboy's characters are included in this game who clearly indicated he is not open source.  I indicated in the topic below what's open source of mine.  Although I did not list Silver Samurai as open source, at least some credit given would be considerate to the creators. 

http://randomselect.piiym.net/forum/index.php?topic=3844.0
Only credits given are in the credits itself at the end of the game :/
It doesnt seem to be your Silver Sam though unless they screwed him up bad...
#38  December 27, 2007, 03:25:01 am
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
I gave permission and secured permission for them to use a few things myself and from others, but it was under the guidelines that credit was given visibly o_O
#39  December 27, 2007, 03:26:25 am
A readme would be nice.

I already indicated that it wasnt my Colossus as they said in the credits lol
#40  December 27, 2007, 03:44:49 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Ah, I didn't know there was a credits in the end of the game.  They did credit me for my Silver Samurai, so it's fine then.  The funny thing is that they used an outdated version of him without elemental powers.  o_O
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#41  December 27, 2007, 04:22:22 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
according to the credits,no sunboy character was used for the project(only Nobuyuki`s Jin and Magneto XMVSF).Regarding the thing about Colossus and Silver Samurai,i`d recommend you both to PM and admin on Infinity about it...it`s difficult to believe that out-of-date versions of your characters have been used for the  project...but who knows,maybe they are actually been converted by the IMT,so those other versions from other creators might not been included in future releases :o

#42  December 27, 2007, 09:01:17 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94
K, if you're using XP, as soon as you open sound properties, on the bottom where is says "Speaker Settings", click the Advanced Tab. In the new options, Click the Perforamce tab, then lower the Hardware Acceleration to the second setting. That will not effect any other program you run, but will make Mugen's sound run smoothly.
Here`s the fix for all of you who were having problems with the sound of the fullgame...once you set this up,it runs smooth and rarely crashes... ;D
Thx to Glux247 for this hint

Sweet a reference. Got a new trick for vista users by Sabaki.
At the Start menu, click on Contorl Panel, then go into Sound. Click on the sound device your computer uses, then click on Properties. Click the tab that says Advanced, lower the sample rate and bit depth to 16 bit and below (this really doesn't have much impact on the sound, so 16 bit should sound just as good as 24 bit), and take off both check marks from the two boxes under Exclusive mode. This should not only stop the music from suddenly cutting off in the 2nd round, but the game will not crash anymore.

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#43  December 27, 2007, 09:13:21 am
according to the credits,no sunboy character was used for the project(only Nobuyuki`s Jin and Magneto XMVSF).Regarding the thing about Colossus and Silver Samurai,i`d recommend you both to PM and admin on Infinity about it...it`s difficult to believe that out-of-date versions of your characters have been used for the  project...but who knows,maybe they are actually been converted by the IMT,so those other versions from other creators might not been included in future releases :o
Actually the Cyclops is by Sunboy. But the credits says REDHOT :/
#44  December 27, 2007, 09:33:15 am
It has been a day and still no active account for my registration.   

vyn

#45  December 27, 2007, 06:26:19 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

doubt it, i saw redhot work on his cyclops for quite some time, helped him with a few code too, the guys put a lot of attention in permissions (i wasnt in the team by then) tough i wouldnt doubt we made a few mistakes with names and stuff, tnx for pointing this out we will look into it

on another matter, could someone tell me how to get separated stuff from the main .exe file? the reason we used .exe is to protect some character betas so theres no reason not to leave confing files and lugins out so people can customize them by next update but how is this done?
Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 06:32:42 pm by vyn
#46  December 27, 2007, 08:04:23 pm

doubt it, i saw redhot work on his cyclops for quite some time, helped him with a few code too, the guys put a lot of attention in permissions (i wasnt in the team by then) tough i wouldnt doubt we made a few mistakes with names and stuff, tnx for pointing this out we will look into it

Yes I know  he made one, but this one is different. He has the same cancel Sunboys has.

on another matter, could someone tell me how to get separated stuff from the main .exe file? the reason we used .exe is to protect some character betas so theres no reason not to leave confing files and lugins out so people can customize them by next update but how is this done?
dunno if that is possible unless you break it open thru hacking and stuff :/
Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 08:09:27 pm by Cloudius
#47  December 27, 2007, 08:30:44 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
He's part of the team, so he has access to the non-moleboxed files. He wants to know how to molebox these files by letting the mugen.cfg one out of the .exe.
#48  December 27, 2007, 08:31:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Cloudius, he is part of the group that MADE the thing, he doesnt need to hack it, he is asking about it to anyone that used/created moleboxed work before.

At any rate, I havent got the access yet and interest has waned, which is a pity as I usually love these type of creations, just as much as I loved giving ideas back when MVC3 was still in planning.
#49  December 27, 2007, 08:35:35 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Too bad it is moleboxed: can we expect a "regular" version?  ???
#50  December 27, 2007, 08:38:28 pm
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#51  December 27, 2007, 08:41:09 pm
    • www.InfinityMugenTeam.com
All the names are correct in the Readme file. Cyclops is by Redhot and unfortunately there are no characters by Sunboy in the project. We also were informed that we have the older version of Cable by Cloudius :'( which we will correct very swiftly. sorry.) Violin Ken, looks like you have a few different names around the forums then. It was my understanding that your works were open to use and obviously from your posts above that is not what you intended. I appologize for the screw up and appreciate your level headness about it.

There is supposed to be a credit text file included with the game besides the end credits. Apparently it's not there; it must have gotten left out durring the last compression (I ended up compressing it 3 times before actually uploading it. Once because one character was an older version and second because a select portrait had been left out.)

Cutman was made by Excursion and while nearing completion Mambo contacted Excursion regarding merging their works. Therefor Cutman's authors are now Excursion and MamboJambo.

Hulk 2099 was made by me for the Marvel 2099 project. We wanted him in the MvC project too simply  because Capcom had characters from the future (Captain Commando, Megaman, etc...) and so we wanted Marvel to have the same. We were hoping to have Spidey 2099 in there too but permission wasn't granted by Medrops.

With all the great bug reports coming in on the Infinity forum, The second release is expected to be much tighter. We're aiming to have it out this weekend but only time will tell.

#52  December 27, 2007, 08:44:21 pm
    • Poland

At any rate, I havent got the access yet and interest has waned, which is a pity as I usually love these type of creations, just as much as I loved giving ideas back when MVC3 was still in planning.

Sorry for offtopic but it mean that MvC3 is canceled ?  :-\
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#53  December 27, 2007, 08:49:31 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Not sure, when I returned Mugenbr wasnt as active as before.

To try to make this not as much offtopic I will then try to suggest a character that could be done with low editing that would probably fit right into your ranks.
Thanos Without the Gauntlet.
#54  December 27, 2007, 08:50:45 pm

Cloudius, he is part of the group that MADE the thing, he doesnt need to hack it, he is asking about it to anyone that used/created moleboxed work before.

lol I read wrong or misinterpret it.

In any case, It must be that REDHOT used Sunboys cyclop as a base.. and left Sunboy custom stuff inside :/
I guess it the same with Captain Commando :-\
Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 09:04:29 pm by Cloudius
#55  December 27, 2007, 11:16:58 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

lol I read wrong or misinterpret it.

In any case, It must be that REDHOT used Sunboys cyclop as a base.. and left Sunboy custom stuff inside :/
I guess it the same with Captain Commando :-\

In all my chars I use a guide for do a char (also I see movements in the Chankast and I work very hard to do a exelent char), and in all the char the codes are mine or codes with the helps of Fighter Factory and other programs.
In Cyclops I use a GUIDE of Sunboy´s Cyclops (to see codes that I never know, and learn more) but I never copy and paste nothing, I wrote all the codes myself, if this char have some code of Sunboy.. sorry, my mystake.
You never use a guild for do a char?
Cloudius you are in the credits of Cyclops man.. you help me to repare various mystakes :/ don´t remember?, also Sepp help me, this is one of the part of the recient credits of Cyclops:

GRATEFULNESSES AND FINAL CREDITS:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Nabeshin, for the effect of Hyper BackGround, all the credit to he.
Thanks to Forum Pao de Mugen and Legendary, for many effects of MvC2, all the credit to they.
Thanks to Sepp, for help me with some codes, credit to he.
All the credits to Sunboy, for his exelent Cyclops, this help me a lot like a guild.
Thanks to Cloudius, for help me in many bugs, all the credit to he.
Thanks to Vyn, for help me in many bugs, all the credit to he.
This char this one dedicated to all those who do Cyclops.
Thank you INFINITY MUGEN TEAM, for take this Cyclops to our proect Marvel vs Capcom - Eternity of Heroes
Thank you CAPCOM for taking Cyclops to the MvC2.
This personage this one dedicated to the company Marvel Comics, with all his credits of the char.
Thanks to Chankast (Dreamcast's emulator) for make possible effects and movements of this char.

Also I send an e-mail to Sunboy and Splode to say him that if I could use a Guide for his chars, to help me to do my chars, (I not found this persons in any forums, I don´t know if they continue with the MUGEN), but they never answer, maybe I have sent badly his e-mails and have written badly the e-mail, and anyway I put they in the credits.
Sorry if I worries someone but I believe if some problem exists with Cyclops or Captain Commando (I believe that not), Sunboy and Splode have to say it, no other person, but it´s OK Cloudius for think like that, isn´t bad.
Thanks for read that.
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 11:35:04 pm by REDHOT
#56  December 28, 2007, 12:03:13 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
#57  December 29, 2007, 06:10:27 am
  • Satsui no Hadou
I support Rare Akuma, He should be the only "God" in MUGEN.
R.I.P. Reuben Kee(1984-2007)
#58  December 30, 2007, 06:35:44 am
I have registered just to give feedback, but its taking way too long to even approve my registry.
You should have done a free release instead of a registered one.
If you do get ya account approved just make sure you dont give negative feedback.otherwise they gonna ban you.They banned me for giving negative feedback,they said "I was influencing people to not download the project".They are real crybabies when it comes to they precious lil MVC EOH project.They might as well put on there forum "No negative feedback unless you will be banned" lol.

The administartor is scared I might make anither account and try to "influence people to not download the game".Thats why Its admin approval before ya account is activated on there.They so worried about me that its effecting other people getting they account approved.Its actually one main administrator I have a problem with and thats Excursion.The dude is a real bitch and he sent me pm's threatning me cuz I gave negative feedback about the MVC project on other mugen forums.
#59  December 30, 2007, 08:01:19 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
if you call saying this:
I hope anyone doesnt take any offense to this or anything but..
This game has a good amount of bugs right now

giving proper feedback(even if negative...things need to be improved),so i don`t know why you got banned from there...(if you really got banned...normally that will appear on your profile):S

#60  December 30, 2007, 09:24:27 pm
If you do get ya account approved just make sure you dont give negative feedback.otherwise they gonna ban you.They banned me for giving negative feedback,they said "I was influencing people to not download the project".They are real crybabies when it comes to they precious lil MVC EOH project.They might as well put on there forum "No negative feedback unless you will be banned" lol.

You're not banned, your profile doesn't say anything along those lines. Of course you don't even know what negative feedback is. You said the game was a disapointment in a "bug report" thread, no body cares if you thought it was a disappointment or not. How about giving some bug reports instead of complaining so it wont be a disappointment.
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#61  December 30, 2007, 10:04:23 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

The administartor is scared I might make anither account and try to "influence people to not download the game".Thats why Its admin approval before ya account is activated on there.They so worried about me that its effecting other people getting they account approved.Its actually one main administrator I have a problem with and thats Excursion.The dude is a real bitch and he sent me pm's threatning me cuz I gave negative feedback about the MVC project on other mugen forums.

Don't think too highly of yourself. That's not why Infinity had admin approval. It was first put into place simply because of a spam attack last April involving nasty pics.

Infinity has enough people that hates them. I doubt that they would go through the trouble for only you.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#62  December 31, 2007, 12:44:22 am
  • I´m Onslaught...

Don't think too highly of yourself. That's not why Infinity had admin approval. It was first put into place simply because of a spam attack last April involving nasty pics.

Infinity has enough people that hates them. I doubt that they would go through the trouble for only you.

QFT Wujizah...they are very busy with getting the next update ready as soon as possible.so they can release an open full game version 2 soon(probably we might close ´07 with it...:D,and that`s why they didn`t put it at the main page yet)

#63  December 31, 2007, 08:42:09 pm
if you call saying this:
I hope anyone doesnt take any offense to this or anything but..
This game has a good amount of bugs right now

giving proper feedback(even if negative...things need to be improved),so i don`t know why you got banned from there...(if you really got banned...normally that will appear on your profile):S

You're not banned, your profile doesn't say anything along those lines. Of course you don't even know what negative feedback is. You said the game was a disapointment in a "bug report" thread, no body cares if you thought it was a disappointment or not. How about giving some bug reports instead of complaining so it wont be a disappointment.

Thats not the reason I was banned.I was banned because of something I said on Mugen infantry(http://www.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?topic=92160.30check #reply31).My question is how can an administrator from infinity ban me cuz of something I said on a different forum.That doesnt make sense at all.Its not his forum.I could understand if I said what I said on infinity.I think the adminstrator Excursion is just some old man who is a jackass and has nothing better to do with his life but to abuse his administartor powers on a forum.
If I go to infinity from my ip it tells me the reason why I was banned,cuz of something I said on MI.Doesnt make sense to me