YesNoOk

- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA - (Read 4180 times)

Started by ArellonX, September 15, 2011, 02:07:18 am
Share this topic:
- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
#1  September 15, 2011, 02:07:18 am
Re: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
#2  September 15, 2011, 03:53:46 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
[youtube]
#3  September 15, 2011, 04:38:10 pm
  • SNK is life
This ... is a very interesting exposé. If you guys care about GROWN UPS stuff, you should definitely watch this (Second link is the actual vid)
#4  September 15, 2011, 05:38:54 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#5  September 15, 2011, 11:31:50 pm
This ... is a very interesting exposé. If you guys care about GROWN UPS stuff, you should definitely watch this (Second link is the actual vid)
It was endorsed by Alex Jones. There is no way I can take it seriously.

Plus the description to the video was talking about secret Vatican conspiracies and I'm just like ::)

Hey if you're not mad about being robbed blind, being sexually assaulted, being wire tapped, arrested at random check points, scanned with cancer causing radiation, receiving brain damaging vaccines, being over run by foreign troops with no obligation to protect defend you, and being fed GMO sterilizing food additives in everything you eat then by all means don't watch it, ignorance is bliss for those unwilling to try.

This video is for those who want to value their lives  :-X

I don't doubt there are conspiracies in there but there are some serious F-ing facts that are there in black and white. Look up the federal Reserve and at least confirm that.

Look at the economic world around you, just tune into any news channel. It still doesn't change what's going on right now.

Spread the word for the good of humanity  :ninja:

Even if it's another gaming forum, the word has to get out to everyone! Won't take but a minute, copy the link and post anywhere, the video is free on youtube  :o
#6  September 15, 2011, 11:55:05 pm
  • SNK is life
Now, this is a question I have on my mind since I watched the vid.

SO, Banks are evil, and the powers that be are pupeteering everything to their advantage. We're helpless ants to their control of everything - banks, inflation, money flow, internal politics and other nations' politics even.

"OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE" - to what? On a personal microeconomic level, what can I do to fight this power?
If I save my money to get profit from interest, "hoho you're supporting their banks" - So I don't save, I spend everything, "hoho you're increasing consumption, contributing to inflation" - So ... I should just sit on my money, put it under the matress and wait for someone to rob me at gunpoint? Then there's also media manipulation, figure-head pupeteering - Should I NOT vote?

This video, while helps to explain the threads behind the curtains, but it doesn't give any tips to fight this so-called power, so all it did was confuse me and encourage me to put on a tinfoil hat, and provided no options or solutions whatsoever other than "Avoid Debt!" which I already enforce by not using any Credit Cards.

So ... Any ideas?
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:58:32 pm by walt
#7  September 16, 2011, 12:00:40 am
    • USA
Hey if you're not mad about being robbed blind
what

being sexually assaulted
WHAT

arrested at random check points
oh yes this happens all the time

scanned with cancer causing radiation
I'm sure there is ample scientific evidence backing this up.

receiving brain damaging vaccines
Despite the entire fucking scientific community rejecting this retarded idea, it still persists. ::)

being over run by foreign troops with no obligation to protect defend you
When has this happened.

This video is for those who want to value their lives  :-X
I do value my life, and I do take the time to read up on this kinda stuff. It's just that I cannot take a YouTube video with stupid conspiracies like the above seriously.
#8  September 16, 2011, 12:20:07 am
  • SNK is life
Dude, conspiracy theories or not, you can not simply rule out some of those facts backed up by recent events, like the economic crysis and the Housing market devaluation. I'm sorry you can't see beyond the face of some dude you don't like.
#9  September 16, 2011, 12:27:52 am
    • USA
Dude, conspiracy theories or not, you can not simply rule out some of those facts backed up by recent events, like the economic crysis and the Housing market devaluation. I'm sorry you can't see beyond the face of some dude you don't like.
No, some of the things he brought up are very real and very concerning. I was just nitpicking the ones that aren't. :P
#10  September 16, 2011, 12:57:36 am
One thing we can do is get the essentials to survive, get yourself a gun, a box to lock it in.

It wouldn't hurt to at least have something to protect you in an event where they might one day just out right try to break in and round everyone up into a camp you could at least put up a good fight for your life and take at least one of them with you for better odds for the next guy trying to protect his family....

Another suggestion is try to be self sufficiency, try growing some of your on food, a small garden, get an earthquake supply, maybe bike ready with a pack if someday you're forced to hide in the woods for the rest of your terminator life  :P Hell you can get a boat to, trailer home, the world's a pretty big place.

There is much you can do just in case will never hurt anyone. A cop can wear a uniform but at any time he is just a man following orders on minimum wage ready to kill on his master's orders. The only way you ensure your safety is if you are in charge.  :sugoi:

@Jmorphman and the Chair Leg of Truth

Dude I am scared stupid, I rather ignore it all myself and hope it goes away but we both know that ain't gonna happen. Also you gotta feel a little responsible for letting it get this far up until now and I am haunted right now that my children's children will live in this world...or not....  :(

The worst thing you can do is nothing. You gotta stand up for what's right or else you one day end up like Mexico or other unfortunate country all ready at the bottom.

To learn more about the stuff the news doesn't report about seek some of it out on youtube or in blogs, people who have suffered have spoken out about our own government doing all these illegal things that violate the constitution.

Understand if without the Constitution and the bill of rights you're basically back to being under Stalin's regime where he can kill you on the spot while everyone looks away like nothing happened. You're basically inviting a world where you get payed nothing to work for free and receive a cup of rice a day for the good of the republic under gun point having to agree with everything they say.

There are camps being built around the U.S. on video. At check points and air ports people have been forced scanned, and forcibly touched where it is illegal to be touched.

There is so much wrong in the last 10 years, it's unbelievable that all this is happening.

Vaccines are not bad, I am not talking about that scare from autism, that was a hoax, but there are elements in many other vaccines that are definitely lethal if not bad for you.

Some include Mercury, Lithium, dangerous metals to everyone. It doesn't stop there, food preservatives that cause cancer and infertility, obesity, it's all there, they even have cotton seed oil  :S Cotton, the thing you're wearing now is considered a food  :-X

Many of these things are banned and illegal in many countries around the world because they know how deadly they are for you and especially young developing children.

Again Vaccines aren't bad, but they have new elements added that just weren't there before that are by the books bad for you.

The army has put in troops in the U.S. from Mexico while our troops are sent to Iraq being blown up.

You'd think there is nothing wrong with that but if suddenly the general told them to shoot every American in this city do you think a Mexican soldier would think twice about it? Heck no, he'd just follow the order cause this isn't his country. He has no sympathy for us whatsoever or any obligation to protect us.

Read up on all of this, it's an eye opener  :o

Even official government documents state this stuff, current laws in place recently passed by congress are in place right now that allow this terrible stuff t happen legally despite defying the constitution a.k.a. the highest law of the land.

#11  September 16, 2011, 01:27:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#12  September 16, 2011, 02:18:42 am
  • It does not block punches. Stop trying, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss!
    • Argentina
#13  September 16, 2011, 02:34:00 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
A few facts layered into exaggerations, conspiracy theories, and hysteria. It's just like watching an animated Michael Moore documentary!

Removing that first link that goes to the Alex Jones/InfoWars endorsed ad crap would probably help your support of this video. As soon as anyone who has been slightly educated on how the government, economy, and political system actually works sees that they will disregard it. It would be like me recommending something arguably educational then linking to a video where Glenn Beck says "its the real truth your government doesn't want you to see!" Except even Glenn Beck comes off as being sane when compared along side Alex Jones.
#14  September 16, 2011, 02:52:46 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
( im actively not reading any of arellon posts)

eh, the message is reasonable
its just overdramatic
it presents the red shield banks like a super villain
but like, its not unfeasible, their message is interesting
i could have done without the 300 parody
the actual message of people stop taking loans etc, isnt bad at all

tho, it presents the whole bank activity like if you are a little kid that never knew how money was made in the first place.
#15  September 16, 2011, 03:18:30 am
@ Iced

The video was designed for the majority of America which sadly aren't too bright but mean well. It's in a medium that can get everyone's attention. It could be presented cut and dry but no one would watch or even understand it which defeats it entirely.

Alex Jones has covered this stuff for years though there are many other sources out there as well. The reason i post Alex Jones though is cause he puts up governmental documents that state what he exposes and even shows elected officials and government leaders basically saying what he said to the letter.

Alex shows you exactly by the book and from the horse's mouth.

Disarming protocol from FEMA
@ 13:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnvYp9GZtAU

Youth training against you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxJD3az3nk

Training against you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVqmzv-SZg

Food poisoning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpkLk0vYmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B9MeO3SRxU

Water spiking lithium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99PZZzvXLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iDtTVOVPS4

Fluoride in Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbICqGIX2w

Body scans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EqV2Rmkqaw

TSA forced pat down (sexual assault)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGvsAgpfig
(many additional vids of children/women/men)

TSA Body scanners cause cancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihI5AuZEgV4

Foreign military invasion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ipFuOIBrUw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RIwQyDNGJw

Vaccine deaths
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_kei648oI

Check points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Oo8xTKngo

Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:22:29 am by ArellonX
#16  September 16, 2011, 03:34:07 am
    • Thailand
It wouldn't hurt to at least have something to protect you in an event where they might one day just out right try to break in and round everyone up into a camp you could at least put up a good fight for your life and take at least one of them with you for better odds for the next guy trying to protect his family....
Who are "they"? Why would banks round people up into camps? That's not how you make money, that costs money.

Another suggestion is try to be self sufficiency, try growing some of your on food, a small garden, get an earthquake supply, maybe bike ready with a pack if someday you're forced to hide in the woods for the rest of your terminator life  :P Hell you can get a boat to, trailer home, the world's a pretty big place.

There is much you can do just in case will never hurt anyone. A cop can wear a uniform but at any time he is just a man following orders on minimum wage ready to kill on his master's orders. The only way you ensure your safety is if you are in charge.  :sugoi:
You have no idea how a Police Department works, do you? As a cop, I am not killing innocent people because of my "master's" (Lol "master's") orders. You have no idea what you're talking about. This is a bullshit. And cops don't make minimum wage. Where the fuck are you from.

The worst thing you can do is nothing. You gotta stand up for what's right or else you one day end up like Mexico or other unfortunate country all ready at the bottom.
Quick! Name a country that has containment camps created by an evil bank!

To learn more about the stuff the news doesn't report about seek some of it out on youtube or in blogs, people who have suffered have spoken out about our own government doing all these illegal things that violate the constitution.
Suffered? Suffered from what? Taking out loans they couldn't pay? The"inflated dollar"? Dude, of course currency will lose its value of over the years; long periods of time mean more money is printed, which means naturally, the dollar loses its value over time. If you don't understand that basic concept, then I don't know what to tell you. Of course the economy is affected by this, but it doesn't mean its because an evil bank is controlling everything. I swear, this is just the other bullshit next to the "Illuminati!"

Understand if without the Constitution and the bill of rights you're basically back to being under Stalin's regime where he can kill you on the spot while everyone looks away like nothing happened. You're basically inviting a world where you get payed nothing to work for free and receive a cup of rice a day for the good of the republic under gun point having to agree with everything they say.
How are WE inviting a world like this? When did guns become involved? Name a country where this has happened because of an evil bank.

There are camps being built around the U.S. on video. At check points and air ports people have been forced scanned, and forcibly touched where it is illegal to be touched.
There are camps being built around the U.S. IN THE VIDEO. THE VIDEO. Where are these camps in real life? Oh, that's right, nonexistent. And NJ is coming up with better technology to step away from possibly violating people's privacy. Is the red bank going to blow NJ up?

There is so much wrong in the last 10 years, it's unbelievable that all this is happening.
Yeah. Like the internet getting into the hands of dumbasses.

Vaccines are not bad, I am not talking about that scare from autism, that was a hoax, but there are elements in many other vaccines that are definitely lethal if not bad for you.
Of course, they're called "vaccines" and contain weakened versions of viruses so it's easier for the body to develop an immunity to them and fight them off. Every person knows there is are risks when getting injected with vaccines because there are always things that experts overlook because they aren't perfect. If you're going to tell me anything about the evil government is holding the cure for AIDS or that they started it to control the population, then please don't.

Some include Mercury, Lithium, dangerous metals to everyone. It doesn't stop there, food preservatives that cause cancer and infertility, obesity, it's all there, they even have cotton seed oil  :S Cotton, the thing you're wearing now is considered a food  :-X
STOP EATING PEOPLE! THE FOOD WILL TURN YOU INTO A ZOMBIE! No. Why would an evil bank want people to be infertile and obese? How does that help an evil bank?

they even have cotton seed oil  :S Cotton, the thing you're wearing now is considered a food  :-X
Okay?

Many of these things are banned and illegal in many countries around the world because they know how deadly they are for you and especially young developing children.
Many of what things? Name some countries and "things."

Again Vaccines aren't bad, but they have new elements added that just weren't there before that are by the books bad for you.
How do you know? Doctors are in on the conspiracy too? And scientists? Scientists too? Is my mother part of the conspiracy? Can I trust my mother?

The army has put in troops in the U.S. from Mexico while our troops are sent to Iraq being blown up.
At this point, no one is being forced to join the military. And Are you saying Mexico and the U.S. have a joint military force? HAHAHAHAHA.

You'd think there is nothing wrong with that but if suddenly the general told them to shoot every American in this city do you think a Mexican soldier would think twice about it? Heck no, he'd just follow the order cause this isn't his country. He has no sympathy for us whatsoever or any obligation to protect us.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Even official government documents state this stuff, current laws in place recently passed by congress are in place right now that allow this terrible stuff t happen legally despite defying the constitution a.k.a. the highest law of the land.
Name some of these recently passed laws and official documents. Also, explain how they violate the constitution. Name one besides the Patriot Act; shit, the Patriot Act still needs judicial approval and probable cause to be useful.

You actively disregard that there are GOOD people. Everyone is bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. I've always encouraged people to open their eyes, but you, you need to close yours.

Alex Jones is a fanatic. He takes excerpts of things and blatantly disregards any context of the things he's dumbly ranting about. He's twists the meaning of words and he's an outright piece of shit who thinks he's preaching something that is definitely true, when he doesn't even know himself.

He is not a valid source, nor will he ever be a valid source.

You're also ignorant because you don't know about most of the stuff you're talking about.
#17  September 16, 2011, 03:47:37 am
Well you are entitled to your opinion but the facts are there, if you don't know about them I recommend you get more informed on the subject matter.

It's a lot to tackle and get the answers for those issues  :-\

Investigate each one yourself, I invite you to do so as does Alex Jones.

If he's a fanatic it's a fanaticism for freedom.

Look into each one. I understand your outrage over these claims because you don't have complete knowledge on the subject matters and it is scary to find this info out, but please find the answers, there is a lot more, I just made a small list of it.

Inform yourself  :o It won't hurt, I promise  ;)
#18  September 16, 2011, 03:57:45 am
    • Thailand
Well you are entitled to your opinion but the facts are there, if you don't know about them I recommend you get more informed on the subject matter.

It's a lot to tackle and get the answers for those issues  :-\

Investigate each one yourself, I invite you to do so as does Alex Jones.

If he's a fanatic it's a fanaticism for freedom.

Look into each one. I understand your outrage over these claims because you don't have complete knowledge on the subject matters and it is scary to find this info out, but please find the answers, there is a lot more, I just made a small list of it.

Inform yourself  :o It won't hurt, I promise  ;)
Sorry to say it this way, but you're fucking stupid. You don't get to go around telling people unprovable, made-up bullshit, and when asked to provide examples, tell them that they should go find out themselves because they're scared of the truth.

No. You brought this bullshit up, you OBVIOUSLY know the answers. You fucking tell us. I am not afraid of the fucking truth. If any of this shit was anything more than a conspiracy theorist thinking everyone is out to get them, then I would acknowledge it, but the truth is, it's not more than that.

YOU have no idea what you're talking about. I am obviously more knowledgeable about the subjects at hand than you, mostly from personal experience.

You're not saving anybody, and the bullshit ways you gave of avoiding these bullshit claims are fucking useless. Get a gun? A gun against a militia is not going to do anything. Plus, if guns were so much help, there would be so much more control over them and random people wouldn't be getting killed because the evil bank would have gotten all guns from forces that might be a threat when they decide to throw people in containment camps.

Grow your own food? Seriously? The food companies are putting poison in our foods? The government is forcing them? So why isit  that the government also passed laws regulating trans fats and requiring restaurants to show the calories of their food? How does that law help people become obese?

By spreading the bullshit of this topic and in that video, it doesn't show that you have faith in humanity, it shows that you have no faith in humanity at all.
#19  September 16, 2011, 04:09:07 am
#20  September 16, 2011, 04:15:04 am
    • Thailand
*sigh*

You're really gonna get me into a 10+ page discussion over this?

:P

Letss start small then

Water

Check these vids out

Water spiking lithium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99PZZzvXLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iDtTVOVPS4

Do you dispute Lithium is okay, that's it's not toxic? An even bigger question is do you support drugs in your water supply? It's forced drugging which is bad alone.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_dangerous_about_lithium

It's in some states water supply
Firstly, the guy is not a geologist and has no idea how the lithium gets into the water, but he's sure it does! Lithium is in water by default, apparently.

I'm not looking at Alex Jones because he's stupid, kinda like you.

Your sources. :gonk: