YesNoOk

CvS Link and CvS Juri Han UP!!! (Read 138473 times)

Started by chuchoryu, February 25, 2016, 12:23:54 am
Share this topic:
CvS Link and CvS Juri Han UP!!!
#1  February 25, 2016, 12:23:54 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello friends! finally! The new Link is here whit more new moves, stuff etc, ect XDXDXDDDDDD....the 30 years of Zelda is here! and Mugen Link is finally in new sprite style, gameplay and you can be him or beta him in Mugen world, special thanks for a good frien who made some retouches in this one, Im glad some one can help me, enjoy and have fun!!

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h-cirTP2ce/CFJ_in2k.html?
Very soon here
*Sorry for delay Zelda but I promise to show here complete and wit a really good surprise in she mis amigos
=====<Move list>=====

*Boomerang: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Arrow: D, DB, B + x

*Arrow Fire: D, DB, B + y

*Arrow Ice: D, DB, B + z

*Spinning: D, DB, B + Any Kick

*Bomb: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Grab: HP+HK

Final Smash: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Great Arrow: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Bomb Smash!: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Kick
*Use Lvl 1

=====<Features>=====
-is the 6th char I made from Nintendo
-Color separation
-Code Revamp   *NEW*
-New SFX hit spark
-New voices   *NEW*
-New gameplay
-Taun    *NEW*
-Parry   *NEW*
-Gauge charge   *NEW*
-variable Arrows   *NEW*
-Grab   *NEW*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-More Hyrule Warriors and Smash bros moves
-Intro & Ending
-Special intro vs Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik, Shadow Link, Majoras Maks and Linkle
-Stage

=====<Special Thanks>=====

ramzaneko: I use his Link model as a base  (only 1 srpite)...(dont angry mi amigo, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
KingCharz, Chaos Dante & Ermac Won/EMW: I use his char Link (dont angry camarades, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
Shirozato: He add more moces in Link
Spriteresources.com: I download all voices from this site
Nintendo: For create the awesome Legen Of Zelda games!!
Elecytebyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

https://www.4shared.com/rar/eVhAmoEfba/CFJ_J7riH2n.html?
=====<Move list Normal Pack>=====
Specials

-Fuhaijin: D, DF, F + Any Kick   EX Properties
*Hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time
*This move have variant in EX
*EX move has no Hold and Release feature

-Kasatushi: D, DB, B, + Any Punch   EX Properties

-Senpusha: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties

-Shikusen: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties
*This move can only in the air
*Push any Kick for a 3rd hit more

Supers

-Fuharenjin: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 3 Kicks

-Feng Shui Engine: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + 3 Punches

Hyper

-Kaisen Dankairaku: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 2 Kicks
*This move use 3 gauge bar

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2D Adaptation from 3D
-Have a lot of moves, colors, sounds from SF4
-Coide Revamp  NEW*
-Color separation in the hair, belt and shoes
-Parry
-Doge  NEW*
-Rool Foward and Back  NEW*
-2 SND Packs
-All original SSF4 Colors + 2 Ryu and Ken colors
-Normal Fight intro
-2 winning pose
-Is Juri Han the -sexydangerousloliconhentai- Spider
-Grab  NEW*
-Running sprites
-New Win pose
-Ending in arcade
-Fuhaijin *NEW*
-Shikusen, now you can do more hits and EX have the cariation *NEW*
-Fuharenjin, 2 versions one from SSF4 and the second from SFxT *NEW*
-Feng Shui Engine  NEW*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-intro from SSFIV
-Maybe Focus Attack

=====<Special Thanks>=====

werewood: I use the Juri SFX inside of his char for make this one, and he give me permission for use his Abel for convert in 2D. He re-make the Fuhanjin codes, now can hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time!! you rock mi amigo!!
Felo:Llop: He give me permission for use his Walking and crounching sprites he made long time ago for his how Juri Han
Patric Sucat: For make the Ending for Juri Han
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Aproaacing this topic, soon the new Samus Aras comes whit here Suit mode, a diffrent way to play she

Bayonetta including come to life in Mugen world, based model using Daeron model

And offcourse Mike from SF One comes again very new

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:43:04 pm by chuchoryu
Re: CvS Link and CvS Anastasia!!!
#2  February 25, 2016, 01:06:55 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Well... it was too fast, announcing a character and then release a beta. Please go ahead and focus on a full 1.00 version, i will be waiting for it.

I'm not a fan of Chun li legs there, maybe cammy's or blair's.
#3  February 29, 2016, 11:14:52 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Well... it was too fast, announcing a character and then release a beta. Please go ahead and focus on a full 1.00 version, i will be waiting for it.

I'm not a fan of Chun li legs there, maybe cammy's or blair's.
is not very beta, but playable, but yes he need more moves
And dont miss Rshid and Dark Samus

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#4  February 29, 2016, 11:40:08 pm
yeah we drilled that into his head but he's shown time and time again that he's not interested in making a full char. he doesn't even play fighting games.
he just wants to self insert himself into every franchise available, as you can see in his profile avatars. he's the mugen equivalent of a shitty fan fiction writer, so save yourself the trouble and just leave him be please.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#5  March 01, 2016, 01:53:46 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
Quoted from another forum because it took the words right off my finger tips

But yeah enough ranting over Chu.  Almost all of his works are incomplete yes but you know what?  What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?  Nothing!  So if you wish to add & enhance the characters go for it! 
#6  March 01, 2016, 02:07:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?
The lack of sprites? :P
#7  March 01, 2016, 02:09:38 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
^This, all the way.
#8  March 01, 2016, 02:56:31 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
yeah we drilled that into his head but he's shown time and time again that he's not interested in making a full char. he doesn't even play fighting games.
he just wants to self insert himself into every franchise available, as you can see in his profile avatars. he's the mugen equivalent of a shitty fan fiction writer, so save yourself the trouble and just leave him be please.
you need to calm down yourself.
#9  March 01, 2016, 03:14:20 am
okay, i don't think i went overboard tho.
i just find it strange how many times people keep telling him to not rush his chars and work on one at the time. it's not like he started out good, he's always been like this.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#10  March 01, 2016, 03:17:50 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
If you can't change'em, leave'em.
This is a generic forum signature.
#11  March 01, 2016, 03:41:17 am
  • Running thru the night
Or maybe just enjoy what you have?
C'mon, I know it has few moves but... it's CVS Link ><
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
#12  March 01, 2016, 04:28:32 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
A 0.12 part of Link. Nevermind guys.

lui

#13  March 01, 2016, 05:10:21 am
    • USA
i just find it strange how many times people keep telling him to not rush his chars and work on one at the time. it's not like he started out good, he's always been like this.

not everyone reads what people post in this forum, most people leave it alone since we know how it'll turn out, but the people that do post stuff about chucho rushing his works probably don't know that a bunch of people have said the same thing.
#14  March 01, 2016, 05:28:59 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA

coding wise ,i  agree . but his sprite talent has gone WAY up since his first releases, dudes a good guy & has a real busy Real life  and still manages to make these characters look pretty damn good , just needs a constant coder to get them over the top ,  i respect the fact he takes the time to not make the 8,000 the incarnation of ryu or ken ,but that's just me lol , if i had coding knowledge i'd personally do them myself, but that's not my niche in mugen, i'm just a lowly retired palette maker lol  .but No u didn't go overboard ,like was said i doubt people have an innate knowledge that the whole"finish the whole character " line has been said X ammount of times lol
#15  March 01, 2016, 05:31:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're correct about his sprite improvement. But the thing is he still never finishes enough sprites of a character to make a full character even if you DID know how to code =p

Otherwise I'd even be coding some!
#16  March 01, 2016, 05:45:04 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Alright, I've had enough of this shit.

Want Chuchoryu to improve? Ignore him. Watch how quickly he falls out of relevance once people stop replying to his shit. Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize how little people give a shit about his MUGEN-equivalent-of-shovelware creations when he sees how nobody is trying to improve his sixteenth-assed (not even half-assed, not even quarter-assed, not even eighth-assed, but sixteenth-assed) crap and get his shit in gear and actually do something about it.

Chuchoryu, you fucking suck and should either give up or improve. That's what everyone's wanted to tell you and that's what nobody has the balls to tell you directly, apparently.

I wouldn't be as annoyed, I wouldn't even be posting this if people didn't do this every goddamn time chuchoryu releases something expecting different results. Christ.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 05:59:00 am by Jesuszilla
#17  March 01, 2016, 05:58:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That was pretty out of line really. And yes, he's been told that and much worse before.

It's happened so much we finally told people NOT to start fights on how much they think he sucks. Because we'll get pages of the same BS over and over and it neither improves him nor the environment of the forum. It just agitates those that wish to defend and those that "have had enough" more by turning the threads into a circus for absolutely no good reason.
#18  March 01, 2016, 06:00:18 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
That's precisely what annoys me. They do the same shit each time and expect different results. Maybe someone will actually fucking listen for once; I don't give a crap if chuchoryu does or not because I expect the same behavior. It's people who keep egging it on and bumping this shit up that are getting on my last nerve.

Those who do this, as you can see, are not listening to previous staff warnings/statements/whatever when y'all played nicely, so it was time for a little peer intervention.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:03:53 am by Jesuszilla
#19  March 01, 2016, 06:04:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If no one listened before then they sure won't now! All you did was risk getting in trouble for blatant insults and fell into the same trap.

Just do like me, check a Chuchoryu post every 3-6 months or so. Just the latest ones. Don't try to play catch up.

It's not worth getting worked up over these repeated incidents!

EDIT: Also to note that Chucho has been doing this for a LONG time. Like years. So it's not always the same ppl either. We get new waves and new generations getting to say the same things all the time too!
#20  March 01, 2016, 06:47:35 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Quoted from another forum because it took the words right off my finger tips

But yeah enough ranting over Chu.  Almost all of his works are incomplete yes but you know what?  What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?  Nothing!  So if you wish to add & enhance the characters go for it! 

Oh cool, you going to start us off? Would love to see your take on adding and enhacing his characters. Nothing's holding you back, right?

That's precisely what annoys me. They do the same shit each time and expect different results. Maybe someone will actually fucking listen for once; I don't give a crap if chuchoryu does or not because I expect the same behavior. It's people who keep egging it on and bumping this shit up that are getting on my last nerve.

Those who do this, as you can see, are not listening to previous staff warnings/statements/whatever when y'all played nicely, so it was time for a little peer intervention.
Like JNP said, he's been told multiple times and it has reached utter shitfest levels with everyone involved losing their cool. Best thing to do is indeed to ignore him, but there's always going to be that one guy or two that is going to get a boner because Chuchonryu did a character they like even though the actual character is below bottom of the barrel trash.