YesNoOk

entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 1069718 times)

Started by Titiln, June 18, 2011, 03:16:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#4461  November 14, 2019, 11:43:12 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
I think I'll just watch this movie instead of Sonic. His design may be fixed but the rest of the movie may as well be either boring or just outright crap for all we know.

That was part of the whole appeal to me.

Regarding the SpongeBob Movie: I was gonna pre-emptively complain about how much I miss the good ol' days of 2D animation, but I actually quite like the style they're using. Kind of a weird premise, though. They done did a missing snail episode in the series, so I am curious as to why they'd settle on that for an entire movie.

*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.

Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:16:53 am by PineappleProducer
#4462  November 15, 2019, 12:27:43 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Kind of a weird premise, though. They done did a missing snail episode in the series, so I am curious as to why they'd settle on that for an entire movie.

Well, Nickelodeon has done repeats of episodes before (quite a bit of them, actually). I think the animation is a bit from the last movie (where they go into our world), but I think they're using it much better here. I'm kind of glad the theory of Camp Coral was debunked as to where it's just Spongebob and Gary meet instead of Spongebob meets everyone at camp for some reason (yes, I believe stupid stuff sometimes).
#4463  November 22, 2019, 05:47:07 am
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 05:52:03 am by Gennos