YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 279946 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Change of plans...
#301  June 13, 2018, 01:20:02 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
That is quite the interesting take on Chun-Li.
#302  June 13, 2018, 04:25:38 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
One question.
Does your Chun-Li include almost all intros against villains in MUGEN?

Emilia Alternate Costume (Re:Zero)

Well, for that some creators should do the same ...
It would be a great honor to do an intro "vs Yamazaki" (where Hon-Fu appears, especially vs the R@ce Akira version)

Anyway, I did an intro that is used against different bosses (Geese, Krauser, Mr. Big, Goenitz, Mr. Bison "Shadaloo Tyrant", Shao Khan, Magneto, Thanos, etc) ... And I can also add a "Special Intro "against versions created by me (Against Heidern I'm going to use the military length, already against CVS Omega Rugal I think of something, but everything in due time hehehe) ...

And thank you for the palette, is already added and saved, I promise to mention you in the credits for this valuable help ... :)
#303  June 13, 2018, 11:17:26 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I can't wait to see this Chun-Li in action. Got three palettes for ya:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention about in the template, the darkest shade of the underwear colors seems to share a slot with one of the orange-ish effects.
Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:54:09 am by Project.13
#304  June 14, 2018, 12:00:07 am
i cant wait for this chunli!
#305  June 14, 2018, 09:24:07 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Emilia palette updated.
I think you need to update your template, Falcon.
There's one wrong tile if you look closely.
This is fate.
#306  June 14, 2018, 02:13:34 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
and how's progress with Geese?
#307  June 15, 2018, 03:24:46 am
    • Brazil
Emilia palette updated.
I think you need to update your template, Falcon.
There's one wrong tile if you look closely.

Yes, I apologize since I did not notice that one of the colors was being worn in both "underwear" and "yellow sfx" ... I will leave the link of the latest version updated, and thank you for the help, because its palette made me receive several palettes of people with links on forums, where they sent zipped files in Google Drive and Media Fire, where the maximum color used until today was 60 colors, I already have many "helps" , where I will add all palettes in the "Selector Palette", containing the same names or "nicknames" used in forums, and containing initials used by people profiles of facebook, I have a solid char, I have friends who will test the same to avoid bugs , and I have "news" in which have been added to this char ... "È nóis" ... :D

I can't wait to see this Chun-Li in action. Got three palettes for ya:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thanks for the help, they were very good ... When I saved I did not realize that some colors used in SFX were the same ones used in sprites, where I corrected the png file

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention about in the template, the darkest shade of the underwear colors seems to share a slot with one of the orange-ish effects.

Yes, I apologize since I did not notice that one of the colors was being worn in both "underwear" and "yellow sfx" ... I will leave the link of the latest version updated, and thank you for the help, because its palette made me receive several palettes of people with links on forums, where they sent zipped files in Google Drive and Media Fire, where the maximum color used until today was 60 colors, I already have many "helps" , where I will add all palettes in the "Selector Palette", containing the same names or "nicknames" used in forums, and containing initials used by people profiles of facebook, I have a solid char, I have friends who will test the same to avoid bugs , and I have "news" in which have been added to this char ... "È nóis" ... :D

and how's progress with Geese?

Due to some problems I had to take a brief break ... It will be done, however, in the long run because as soon as I finish Chun Li I have in mind a female fighter from the saga KOF where a friend is helping me with the sprites

i cant wait for this chunli!

Keep calm bro... :D
#308  June 15, 2018, 03:26:10 am
    • Brazil
Fixed palete template... Palette Guide made for CVS Chun Li SFV version (Battle Costume), all help will be welcome...

#309  June 15, 2018, 03:31:03 am
    • USA
What is the other Kikoken for?
#310  June 15, 2018, 03:44:59 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I'm thinking an EX Kikoken/Kikoshou?

Either way, this is gonna be interesting to see an alternate Chun-li ^..^

Spoiler: slightly off-topic (click to see content)
Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:50:57 am by The Sudden Rarity
#311  June 15, 2018, 05:08:32 am
    • Brazil
#312  June 15, 2018, 09:24:34 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!

Emilia Alternate Costume (Re:Zero) Updated
This is fate.
Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:05:29 am by WumpaFruit96
#313  June 18, 2018, 07:08:08 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
She is truly a Baeeee...
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Ending scene by Chun-li with pos-credits & Spoiler...
#314  August 20, 2018, 02:07:40 am
    • Brazil
That is, the spoiler of a different conversion ... I want to convert a char from a platform game using CVS sprites, I want to take advantage of all possible features of FDR NEO MODE CONFIGURATION, used in the recent version made for Chun-Li and future adapted in all my chars, I want this fighter to be the son of Count Dracula with a woman named Lisa, who died burned at the hands of the Inquisition, all for using science to save the lives of those with limited resources ... GA = Genya Arikado ... That is, a swordsman who in the past saved humanity from all cruelty forged by his father, the first time helping Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty, on the second, using his own hands ... Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes, better known as Alucard (reading from back to front we have the name of the one who is the father and the villain) ...

"I show destroy this castle" ... 25% of the sprites are completed, a work I've been working on for some time, the KOF conversion goal for CVS continues, but I think that characters in the Castlevania saga deserve a total conversion, that is , Alucard CVS POTS / Infinite is "one" of the goals, remembering that during the final scene of Chun-Li we have another tip from a KOF to CVS conversion ...: O

#315  August 21, 2018, 06:00:08 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
That is, the spoiler of a different conversion ... I want to convert a char from a platform game using CVS sprites, I want to take advantage of all possible features of FDR NEO MODE CONFIGURATION, used in the recent version made for Chun-Li and future adapted in all my chars, I want this fighter to be the son of Count Dracula with a woman named Lisa, who died burned at the hands of the Inquisition, all for using science to save the lives of those with limited resources ... GA = Genya Arikado ... That is, a swordsman who in the past saved humanity from all cruelty forged by his father, the first time helping Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty, on the second, using his own hands ... Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes, better known as Alucard (reading from back to front we have the name of the one who is the father and the villain) ...

"I show destroy this castle" ... 25% of the sprites are completed, a work I've been working on for some time, the KOF conversion goal for CVS continues, but I think that characters in the Castlevania saga deserve a total conversion, that is , Alucard CVS POTS / Infinite is "one" of the goals, remembering that during the final scene of Chun-Li we have another tip from a KOF to CVS conversion ...: O

Men...i will post in a video how i reacted for this announcement:

:yuno:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#316  August 21, 2018, 07:23:48 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
#317  August 21, 2018, 08:05:50 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil

amazing news man...
just a kick edit on the right hand and some dots
Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:09:52 pm by Anderson Masters
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes)
#318  October 29, 2019, 03:27:39 am
    • Brazil
Mr. Big need of palettes, all help are welcome... :D

#319  October 29, 2019, 05:43:01 am
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Here are 2:
- Riccardo (Haunting Ground)

- Kaito (Vocaloid)

Hope they do something
#320  October 29, 2019, 12:26:11 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Before I attempt a Palette or two, I'm intrigued by what Supers you'll give him.
He has his Blaster Wave, Rising Spear, and 2 variants of the Drum Shot Typhoon (One unused in 96' and one in NGBC and XI).
The Rising Spear is usually his MAX/Level 3 Super but it was a Level 1/2 in 98' UM.
For a level 3 if you abide to above, he has "Crazy Drum" from KOF Allstar.
https://youtu.be/mNCn4Drn7Uc?t=38
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update