YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2208165 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3021  June 05, 2018, 12:14:56 pm
hahahahaaha i have most of them except for herc and carmilla .... guess i'll get carmilla then. why no li shuwen?
#3022  June 05, 2018, 01:03:45 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
These are all 4*s that are available from the tutorial summon, so no Li. We have to wait till next year around September for the event where we can choose any 4* (excluding limited servants). It kinda sucks since I would have loved to be able get a final copy of Lancelot so I can have him at NP5 already.

I just realized that I also don't have Martha, but I might forego choosing her or Stheno for an NP3 Herc/Carmilla.
#3023  June 05, 2018, 02:19:59 pm
i got np 2 martha , i don't see her charm honestly i dunno why she's popular in JP. she looks bland sounds bland and her animation is awful.
#3024  June 05, 2018, 03:08:45 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Well, what I like more about Martha is her personality. When she is about to say something rude, improper or barely sexual she imediataly stops herself from saying, because a saint can't say those things, this is adorable.
Btw finally I will get Carmilla to complete my Liz harem.
Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:11:50 pm by Lurker
#3025  June 06, 2018, 05:38:54 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Well, what I like more about Martha is her personality. When she is about to say something rude, improper or barely sexual she imediataly stops herself from saying, because a saint can't say those things, this is adorable.
Btw finally I will get Carmilla to complete my Liz harem.

This. Martha's charm, so to speak, is that she was basically thrusted into a role of a Saint and unlike Jeanne it's hard for her to STAY in the role of a Saint.

She states that she prayed Tarasque down and it joined her cause...except she let slip that she beat the shit out of it on quite a few occasions. She clearly has fetishes but she also has to downplay them as well and actually does act angry at times so basically, she acts like a Saint but she's really bad at it.

This is alot more pronounced in the Arcade Port where in her NP, when she jumps over Tarasque, she actually HITS IT with the very staff that apparently Jesus himself gave her... which was also hinted that she sometimes uses it as a weapon if she doesn't want to use her fists.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3026  June 06, 2018, 11:57:05 am
i get her personality in her win speech but she's still meh.
#3027  June 06, 2018, 12:37:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Her Rider version has a simple yet effective niche of having an on demand debuff removal skill for the entire party which no other servant currently has, but other than that she's pretty mediocre in both offensive and support capabilities.

Most of her adoration is probably from her Ruler version since not only does she kind of turn up her fanservice up to 11 by being in a revealing swimsuit (more so than her Rider variant), but she's the best offensive Ruler with Jeanne and Sherlock being support while Amakusa is more of an offensive support. She's literally a psuedo-berserker with the tankiness of the Ruler class.
#3028  June 06, 2018, 10:13:10 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So Guda Guda 3 has been announced in JP today with their limited 5* being Okita Alter.

Her class is Alter-Ego.
Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:45:17 pm by Magical Amber
#3029  June 06, 2018, 11:56:48 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Funny how she has to drop the saber class to finally fire a beam.
#3030  June 07, 2018, 12:25:10 pm
isn't she suppose to be a fusion of nobunaga and okita?

having a whaler friend really helps , there's a guy in my friends list that has max CEs and in the right servants too , i'm done with the 1st part of the event and i'm moving on to farm the dragon balls.

when do you think they'll make 2nd NP for servants... i've been thinking that some NP that didn't made into the game could be awesome if they can make us select an NP.

like okita souji 2nd NP where she raises the flag of sincerity and summons the rest of the shinzengumi probably an AOE and a buff type NP parallel to her sandanzuki.
Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:30:39 pm by 地獄の花
#3031  June 07, 2018, 03:07:22 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I already completed all the challenge quests and collected the lore at the end. Just farming the Tathagata node for the orbs and then spending it on the Human Realm node for the Lotus Flowers.

isn't she suppose to be a fusion of nobunaga and okita?

having a whaler friend really helps , there's a guy in my friends list that has max CEs and in the right servants too , i'm done with the 1st part of the event and i'm moving on to farm the dragon balls.

when do you think they'll make 2nd NP for servants... i've been thinking that some NP that didn't made into the game could be awesome if they can make us select an NP.

like okita souji 2nd NP where she raises the flag of sincerity and summons the rest of the shinzengumi probably an AOE and a buff type NP parallel to her sandanzuki.

That was her lore back in Koha-Ace. It's been retconned in FGO where this Okita is a Counter Guardian that has fused with the Holy Grail.

As for second NPs, I believe it was specified that there are a bunch of servants who have multiple NPs, but due to the Chaldea summoning system being different from Fate's it limited the abilities of the servants we summoned (like how Heracles was summoned into Chaldea without his Godhand).
#3032  June 08, 2018, 07:15:31 pm
i know cause of game balancing , some NP sound ridiculously op ,

what if they just make a nerfed version of those like god hand probably defense buff and guts like nero's thrice setting sun?. or astolfo's horn applying a group invincibility for 1 turn.  they can even make quests for it too , like the rank up quests.

it'll be too OP if we could choose NP straight out in battle so probably NP should be like how we choose sprites and costumes for servants.

btw how many princess of the storm are there in the shop? i only got 4.

found the CM for guda guda 3. looks good but why so serious>
Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:50:52 am by 地獄の花
#3033  June 09, 2018, 08:17:13 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
i know cause of game balancing , some NP sound ridiculously op ,

what if they just make a nerfed version of those like god hand probably defense buff and guts like nero's thrice setting sun?. or astolfo's horn applying a group invincibility for 1 turn.  they can even make quests for it too , like the rank up quests.

it'll be too OP if we could choose NP straight out in battle so probably NP should be like how we choose sprites and costumes for servants.

btw how many princess of the storm are there in the shop? i only got 4.

Don't get me wrong, I would love the option of servants having selectable NPs. However they should vary in usage and utility that way one NP doesn't truly shine over the other in every situation. For example a servant can have access to a single-target or AoE NP, while another has a choice between a offensive or supportive NP, etc.

found the CM for guda guda 3. looks good but why so serious>

Nasu/DW literally asked A1-Pictures to make the opening look cool to give Guda Guda a more serious tone since the event is often portrayed as light hearted/as a joke. There's really no other reason than that apparently.
#3034  June 09, 2018, 10:56:09 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Onigashima announced for June 14th, right after Journey to the West Event. MAMA COME HOME!

...again, no rest for the weary...
#3035  June 09, 2018, 11:39:34 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
If the japanese event schedule is anything to go by the only break we get is after Journey to the west before going we have back to back events with barely any breaks.
#3036  June 10, 2018, 12:17:26 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
That's the thing. I expected a break in-between these events so I could farm EXP cards, do strengthening quests, etc. in preparation for Onigashima. So if I happen to pull Raikou I'll have no way of leveling her up right off the bat to have her be useful for the event considering she and Rider Kintoki share the highest bonus damage buff.
#3037  June 10, 2018, 04:30:44 am
i've got 200 exp cards remaining in my 2nd archieve and gift box.... it was suppose to be for jack....it's been there since november lol.
#3038  June 11, 2018, 04:03:10 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
No idea why it became popular nowadays (because of majin saber ?) but the current trend of drawing fgo characters wearing the clothes of other fgo characters is fun; we got more fanart of that style in the past week than we got in the previous two years , so I think something happened.
#3039  June 11, 2018, 04:33:46 pm
really? i want someone to draw raikou wearing jack or spartacus' clothes.
#3040  June 11, 2018, 10:25:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
they already drew lancer artoria wearing siegfred's, times are fun.