YesNoOk

Bloodbane - Update (8/8/09) (Read 23310 times)

Started by DEMAN, March 01, 2009, 06:10:41 am
Share this topic:
Re: Bloodbane - Update (8/8/09)
#41  August 09, 2009, 12:03:58 am
  • Foolish, but learning.
Give a visual cue that he's air-recovered; it looks and feels off otherwise.  A flash would do.  And LET HIM BE HIT WHILST FALLING.  You made this....mistake....with Shadow Geist, and it was a horrible idea there, too.  The game already grants some auto-invicibility for an air-recover, there's no need for total invicibility whilst in a falling state.  It's not even true to VP, as you know well.  Adding insult to injury is he's doing this fully invicible recover on the ground.  Added to the no warning of him recovery, you've actually succeeded in making him more obnoxious(Though still a decent character, mind you).

Also, Prismatic Missile seems to be coming out too fast now.  It's coming out instantly rather than when he 'roars'.
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:12:42 am by Bloodly
#42  August 09, 2009, 04:00:49 am
  • Origin of Darkness
    • www.freewebs.com/demandforce/
Give a visual cue that he's air-recovered; it looks and feels off otherwise.  A flash would do.  And LET HIM BE HIT WHILST FALLING.  You made this....mistake....with Shadow Geist, and it was a horrible idea there, too.  The game already grants some auto-invicibility for an air-recover, there's no need for total invicibility whilst in a falling state.  It's not even true to VP, as you know well.  Adding insult to injury is he's doing this fully invicible recover on the ground.  Added to the no warning of him recovery, you've actually succeeded in making him more obnoxious(Though still a decent character, mind you).

Also, Prismatic Missile seems to be coming out too fast now.  It's coming out instantly rather than when he 'roars'.

Oh don't worry it not the same thing that in my SFEX char. He sill be hit if you attack don't allow him to recover.
it just to prevent a corner infinity combe (exsample Dio and other Jojo game char).

So instead of given ctrl back in mid air, he will fall safe if you allow him to recover.
As you can see in video Barbatos still combo him in mid air with no problam.

but ok I'll will give out some warning when he recover in the next update.

one last thing did you just fight only D.Dragon? normal bloodbane's Prismatic Missile is still the same as last version. just the black one that will come out fast :)

† Today you beg for your life, but one day you will beg me for your death †
Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:06:19 am by DEMAN
#43  August 09, 2009, 06:51:05 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Nice little update.

Heal gives back some debug flood, although it doesn't affect gameplay. And is it supposed to give back up to 186480 life to Bloodbane. That's almost a resurrection ! o_O (sorry, I can't remember from the last version)
New #44  August 10, 2009, 12:09:07 am
  • Origin of Darkness
    • www.freewebs.com/demandforce/
Nice little update.

Heal gives back some debug flood, although it doesn't affect gameplay. And is it supposed to give back up to 186480 life to Bloodbane. That's almost a resurrection ! o_O (sorry, I can't remember from the last version)

Thx  :)

Heal
Restore 80% of ally's max DME.

that what it dose  in Valkyrie Profile.
yep it not just you it also heal your friends ^^

† Today you beg for your life, but one day you will beg me for your death †
Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:40:55 am by DEMAN