Edited Stages (Read 457317 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, August 11, 2014, 07:21:43 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Edited Stages
#41  August 13, 2014, 06:04:04 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Some of these stages are really wonderful. The way you managed to make 2D look 3D is astonishing. :yes:
Most impressive ones for me were Geese Tower, RB2 Terry (West 2014) and Guile's Base (with the electronic panel that makes stuff go blurry, that's genius).

Guys, give me back my Global Mod status ! From now on, I'll ban any creator who dares release a stage that is not this quality !!!
* Star Fucker bans all Mugen stage creators.
OUPS !!!
#42  August 13, 2014, 06:34:45 pm
  • SNK is life
I  ... I almost cried. These are amazing
#43  August 13, 2014, 06:43:04 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Some of these stages are really wonderful. The way you managed to make 2D look 3D is astonishing. :yes:
Most impressive ones for me were Geese Tower, RB2 Terry (West 2014) and Guile's Base (with the electronic panel that makes stuff go blurry, that's genius).

Guys, give me back my Global Mod status ! From now on, I'll ban any creator who dares release a stage that is not this quality !!!
OUPS !!!

:cawg:

This is one of the best replies I've seen anywhere.

I'm also glad that these stages are getting some solid exposure through all of these replies thus far. I'll also agree to the statue being highly impressive; you can't help but select that stage and walk left to right over and over and over and over. I really hope that these effects permeate into a lot of future releases. I'd also love to see them be injected into classics like SF2, SF3 and the like.

I have to learn this. It was as if my prayers have been answered. This is the next-generation of Low Res Glory. I have to learn this...I have to learn this.

It's funny how we always end up back to where we all started, isn't it??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#44  August 13, 2014, 07:12:39 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/

OUPS !!!

*Electro Throws down Mugen armor and walks off in shame*
#45  August 13, 2014, 07:21:00 pm
  • I must continue my training...

It's funny how we always end up back to where we all started, isn't it??
Indeed. I've converting quite a few stages for the last year. I plan on doing some more kof stagez. But now I have a new goal. I must master this. It will usher in a New Era of Low Res Ecstasy! Just saying that was like sex right now!

:dizzy2:

LOW RES FOR LIFE!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#46  August 13, 2014, 07:34:38 pm
  • Born From the 93's
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/
THIS IS AMAAAAZIIIIIING!!!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
-Characters: Vera Trappz (OC)
-Stages: Springfield Town Square (Update)

IDEAS I HAVE:
-Characters: Mona-Lisa (OC), Danny Phantom, Betty Boop, Kim Possible, Aladdin, Oggy, NEW! Cartoon Guy
-Stages: Toon World (Cartoon Guy), End Of The World
#47  August 14, 2014, 12:22:26 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Holy crap these are gorgeous! Keep up the great work.
#48  August 14, 2014, 01:50:13 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.

OUPS !!!

Here ya Go
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#49  August 14, 2014, 04:12:25 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
So Shiyo Kakuge, do you have any plans on making more stages? I'm honestly excited for your next release(s)!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#50  August 14, 2014, 04:48:34 pm
So Shiyo Kakuge, do you have any plans on making more stages? I'm honestly excited for your next release(s)!

Same here. Mark. Bro! You gotta check out his coding! Very impressive.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#51  August 14, 2014, 04:56:03 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
LoL, I don't think Shiyo Kakuge even knows that accolades are being showered upon him. I would like to be there when he finally logs back in and see his thread is 3 or 4 pages deep.
#52  August 15, 2014, 04:49:58 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
lol yeah im waitin on his response too. It would be funny when he does reply its for more super stage edit releases
#53  August 15, 2014, 07:37:23 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
He's a pretty humble guy, so I don't think he'll make a big deal about it.
#54  August 15, 2014, 08:25:30 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
normally i don´t like these kind of stages, frankstein style, you see... but you made a unseen work here.
also, parallax floor is always a nice idea!
you deserve all the praises, man!
thank you for this!
#55  August 15, 2014, 09:36:32 pm
 :book2: I've been studying that base stage for the 4 hours (took me long enough). I finally figured out how he does the the blur effect. Now I need to figure out those trees in the back... :book2:

[/quote said:
#56  August 15, 2014, 10:56:42 pm
cool stages
#57  August 16, 2014, 04:30:43 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Wow! Awesome work.
And I'm like everyone; expecting more stuff of this guy.

#58  August 16, 2014, 04:39:51 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
:book2: I've been studying that base stage for the 4 hours (took me long enough). I finally figured out how he does the the blur effect. Now I need to figure out those trees in the back... :book2:

As I mentioned before, I think it's great that these stages are getting the attention they deserve through our replies!! Perhaps a shared WIP thread of sorts would be in order to share your pseudo 3D effect coding?? Just a thought.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#59  August 16, 2014, 05:58:02 pm

As I mentioned before, I think it's great that these stages are getting the attention they deserve through our replies!! Perhaps a shared WIP thread of sorts would be in order to share your pseudo 3D effect coding?? Just a thought.

Yes! Please share!  8)

[/quote said:
#60  August 16, 2014, 10:03:43 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
shiyo kakuge is the tatsu isn´t?
creator of mugenmatch.
i used to play a lot with his creations, i´m a fan, if i say so...
i can´t wait to see more of his mugen stuff.