YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (Read 777187 times)

Started by REDHOT, September 08, 2016, 04:02:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (THANOS RELEASED)
#21  September 16, 2016, 02:42:58 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
You could try a SelfState to make P2 go to their own fall state and have PrevStateno = stateno their in the bubble as the trigger so it can read that they were already trapped in the bubble when the new bubble hits. 

Code:
[state 3010,1]
type = selfstate
trigger1 = prevstateno = (stateno they're in the bubble)
value = 5050

You can try and see if that'll work.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#22  September 16, 2016, 02:45:38 am
    • USA
Have you tried taking a look at The_None's Thanos?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#23  September 16, 2016, 02:49:21 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Try and get that Thanos and look at how this Thanos' Death Bubble is coded. You might get the idea how it'll work.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#24  September 16, 2016, 01:56:55 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Have you tried taking a look at The_None's Thanos?

in this case that don´t help me, cause the giant sphere is broken when I throw another bubble, in MvC2 the giant sphere it´s still in the enemy if you throw the bubble.
The only thing that I can get of this, is the little bubbles that appears when I throw another bubble and crash into the sphere.

Try and get that Thanos and look at how this Thanos' Death Bubble is coded. You might get the idea how it'll work.

The movements consist in three helpers (light bubble helper, medium bubble helper, hard bubble helper), into this three helpers I have to create another HITDEF with "trigger1 = p2stateno =1045", "damage    = 0"   (statedef 1405 is the state when the enemy it´s trapped, and this indicate that when the enemy it´s trapped and if you throw a bubble, the damage will be 0, the existent HITDEF it´s like this: "trigger1 = !p2stateno =1045", "damage    = 66)
That´s is the easy way, now I have to see that when I throw another bubble when the enemy it´s trapped not create an loop, and throw infinities bubbles, maybe a ignorehitpause there, I have to try it. Anyway that is the most complicated thing.

then the last thing, the small bubbles that appears when you throw the bubble and crash into the sphere, it´s simple I think, you put an Explod there with a "triggerall = movecontact -  trigger1 = p2stateno =1045", and maybe that could work.

Now I have to fix some bug that I discovered last night, I didn´t try it with ALL the characters that I released, but with Thanos this shits happens.... if you play with thanos like a 5 minutes or more and hit´s the enemy a lot, all the explodes dissapear, and I mean ALL OF THEY.... there´s no sparks, guardsparks, Hyper portait, hyper BG.. haha, I have to take a look of this inmediatly, and try to fix this for the next characters
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#25  September 19, 2016, 01:10:59 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Now I have to fix some bug that I discovered last night, I didn´t try it with ALL the characters that I released, but with Thanos this shits happens.... if you play with thanos like a 5 minutes or more and hit´s the enemy a lot, all the explodes dissapear, and I mean ALL OF THEY.... there´s no sparks, guardsparks, Hyper portait, hyper BG.. haha, I have to take a look of this inmediatly, and try to fix this for the next characters

Fixed that!, In this week one Character in the Marvel side will be released (I didn´t want to release something that contains this bug!).

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:01:01 pm by REDHOT
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters project (IRON MAN RELEASED)
#26  September 22, 2016, 05:55:42 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Hi!, Iron Man it´s released RIGHT NOW!, with the Original MvC2 1vs1 gameplay (as faithfull as possible) - 6 button gameplay edition.
MUGEN vertion: 1.0 and 1.1
The original author is One Winged Angel, in fact is his War Machine, but Unko Man do some little edits to add some sprites, and sounds to play as IronMan in One Winged Angel´s War Machine.
This edition is made with a lot of effort to try to improve Iron Man in MvC2 gameplay, this character was not worsened to offend the great work of the original author.

Download in the project web page!:

http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/

What was edited?:
- Hitdef and some codes in all standing, crouching and air punches and kicks (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef and some codes in all special moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible)
- Hitdef and some codes in all hyper moves (to an original MvC2 gameplay as faithfull as possible).
- Removed all War Machine´s things
- Wall hit code elaborated by me
- New and more animations
- New sprites
- Throws codes
- Pallettes (to the original MvC2 game as faithfull as possible)
- New FX (to the original MvC2 game as faithfull as possible).
- New sounds (to the original MvC2 game as faithfull as possible)
- Walk after intro (by mouser edited by me)
- Hyper BG
- Cancel dash with a hit
- Velocities
- Combos
- State hits
- Intro
- Portaits
- Character scale
- Super jump
- Yacells
- Commands
- Dash
- Hyper Portait
- Hyper combo finish
- Advanced guard
- Air combo code
- Combo messages
- P1 and P2 icons
- Common cns
- Recovery roll
- Metal hit
- Air Dash
- Taunt
- Vertical Spinning
- Dizzy animation
- Infinity combo (like in MvC2)
- MvC2 Air Dizzy (NEW!!!!!)
- Cancel win animation if you press Start (NEW!!!!!)

Credits:
- One Winged Angel (Original author and various original codes of this character)
- Unko man (Some edit of WarMachine into IronMan)
- Mouser (Some codes of this character)
- InfinityMugenTeam (Hyper Portait image)
- Vs Style Debuts Team (Dizzy code)
- DarkWolf13, walruslui and ExShadow (Hyper Ports code and Common1 codes)
- FerchoGTX (Some MvC2 FX and sounds)

You want to help me to perfect Iron Man?
- For some reason the Jumping Strong punch (upward) if you press up and back at the same time, this don´t work... but only in this state.. this work in Jumping Strong Punch (Downward) (obviusly if you press down and back) I don´t know why, maybe there´s some thing that I don´t see it.

- MUGEN Don´t recognize combo messages in Iron Man Hypers, there some thing in that code that I can´t find it to fix this.

- I don´t sure for now how to cancel all transparencies, ligthness and colors in "AfterImage". In MvC2, the Smart Bomb have all the five bombs with the same color, lightness, and transparency....
In this case, I could do some similary thing.

- It´s possible to cancel all the "normals" hit sounds? and ONLY hear the metal hits when in this case, hit Iron man?

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers.

Follow the project on:

#27  September 22, 2016, 10:36:35 am
awesome buddy!
#28  September 22, 2016, 12:28:47 pm
    • USA
Looks Sick! I'll probably do a full game later on in the months!

Any plans on doing DCL's Work?
#29  September 22, 2016, 01:44:41 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Looks Sick! I'll probably do a full game later on in the months!

Any plans on doing DCL's Work?

I don´t know much about DCL´s works, and how many characters he released.
Anyway I have all the list ready, I mean all the next characters.
But when I start to work in some of them, I don´t think in some author in particular.
For example, if I´m working with IronMan, First, I download all the Iron Mans that there exist in MUGEN (obviusly with MvC system).
I try all of them and I analize them.
The one that I considerer the best did it, is the one that I´m will work/edit.
So if DCL did a MvC character bur other else did a better job in THAT character, that DCL´s character is descarted.
all to reduce time and work, and to make things right.

Follow the project on:

#30  September 22, 2016, 07:05:24 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Hi REDHOT, you are making a amazing work!
Well, You have plans to make a definitive Ghost Rider MvC Style and bring him here to your great project?
I belive that id a good ideia because your intention is make the definitive characters and you are a big creator, I known that you are able to make a amazing Ghost Rider.
#31  September 22, 2016, 07:09:45 pm
Well, You have plans to make a definitive Ghost Rider MvC Style and bring him here to your great project?
I belive that id a good ideia because your intention is make the definitive characters and you are a big creator, I known that you are able to make a amazing Ghost Rider.
he did mentioned he only make the 56 characters of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 only AFAIK

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#32  September 22, 2016, 07:38:18 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
he did mentioned he only make the 56 characters of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 only AFAIK

Where he wrote that?
REDHOT wrote "Something to say?" and "all are welcome".
He is a great creator and I want ro known id him wants to make a definitive Ghost Rider to MvC
#33  September 22, 2016, 08:36:48 pm
    • USA
I can't wait for you to conplete the whole roster! I'll probably do a MvC2 Game in the near future!
#34  September 22, 2016, 11:34:00 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Hi! thanks!.
My objetive it´s only to complete the 56 MvC2 characters (complete and make them as perfect as possible).
Well the 55 ´cause will be only one Wolverine, I´m pretty sure that the 56 is Norimaro.
When I released the v1 of all the 56, I´ll fix and perfect all the things in every character (in the same order).

Follow the project on:

#35  September 23, 2016, 01:41:28 am

Where he wrote that?
REDHOT wrote "Something to say?" and "all are welcome".
He is a great creator and I want ro known id him wants to make a definitive Ghost Rider to MvC
Will there be any other mvc2 custom characters in it? Like Batsu by Mouser, Bad Megaman by Mouser, all the edit chars by Darkwolf13 etc?

Nop, only the 56 characters in MvC2, at most, in the end, some characters that appears in the VS saga (Shadow Lady, Norimaro, Onslaught, Apocalypsis, Cyber Akuma, Abyss, Anita, Lilith), but I doubt it, I think for now this ends when all the 56 characters are COMPLETED (not released há)
;)

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#36  September 23, 2016, 05:16:09 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
-Attacking any of Warusaki's cvs characters with Ironman's standing HP leaves a purple fx sprite behind when they bounce against the ground.

-Thanos has debug flood.

Any plans to include additional sprites for the marvel characters in other games?  They cut a lot of the animation frames out in mvc2 so they're not as fluid as the games the characters were made for originally.  (Gambit's walking back from xmenvssf, gambit's basic attacks, Hulk's frames for almost all his attacks in msh, cyclops' optic blast projectile from xcota, etc)
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 05:20:08 am by Violin Ken
#37  September 23, 2016, 01:27:07 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
-Attacking any of Warusaki's cvs characters with Ironman's standing HP leaves a purple fx sprite behind when they bounce against the ground.

-Thanos has debug flood.

Any plans to include additional sprites for the marvel characters in other games?  They cut a lot of the animation frames out in mvc2 so they're not as fluid as the games the characters were made for originally.  (Gambit's walking back from xmenvssf, gambit's basic attacks, Hulk's frames for almost all his attacks in msh, cyclops' optic blast projectile from xcota, etc)

That´s because Warusaki´cvs characters has that purrple fx in the anim "8010". My characters have the fall fx in that number too.
For my side it is impossible to prevent that, always will be a character in MUGEN that have some fx in some number that I occuped with my fx.. so if I used an explod with some fx in an custom state (inside of a p2stateno), could happen that.

You can edit that yourself..

1) Open the fighterfactory and after the state of SSP, find the Explod with the anim "8010" inside the custom state, erase it.

2) Or duplicate the 8010 anim, with other number that it´s empty (8011.. 8012...), find the explod with the anim "8010", and put the new number.

For the question:
I´m working with the game open (dreamcast emulator), and I try to simulate all that I can.
Analize all the characters in all the others games (MSH, Xmen., MVC...), it´s a long time to me and for do the job that you say I have to do that, open the 3 o 4 games in time.
First I will do the things right... working with MvC2. When I released all the v1´s characters, will see.

Follow the project on:

#38  September 24, 2016, 10:28:36 am
    • USA
Iron Man - OTG C.LK causes the opponent to fall through the floor.
#39  September 25, 2016, 05:16:44 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#40  September 25, 2016, 06:47:36 pm
    • USA

Same deal with C.MK.