YesNoOk

Sagat (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 2/2/19 (Read 9552 times)

Started by BahamianKing242, February 01, 2019, 07:58:25 pm
Share this topic:
Sagat (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 2/2/19
#1  February 01, 2019, 07:58:25 pm
                                                The Emperor Of Muay Thai!

Fight Video!

Download Him Here!
       http://www.mediafire.com/file/6104v748kpi6v4b/Sagat.rar/file

Please Read Read Me Text! And Special Thanks To Varo Hades, Trololo And DivineWolf!
Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:00:00 am by BahamianKing Gaming
Re: Sagat (Pots Style) by Varo Hades
#2  February 01, 2019, 08:09:14 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
DW already has the definitive pots sagat, what does this
one offer different?
#3  February 01, 2019, 08:23:56 pm
DW already has the definitive pots sagat, what does this
one offer different?

well he is coded more like the traditional pots style like of JM and knuckles and varo. DW chars don't have custom combo to. try him man! you can see the difference in coding! and a few lil things i add in my char edits as always!
Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:31:03 pm by BahamianKing Gaming
#4  February 01, 2019, 08:27:12 pm
  • Niigasan
Does he have some stuff from sfv
#5  February 01, 2019, 08:31:38 pm

from that mb guy sagat? no i dont have permission to use things from his char so. but if you look at the coding style its more like how all my other chars are coded. same as JM and knuckles chars but with no buffering system which i dont like!
#6  February 01, 2019, 08:35:04 pm
Does not like the buffering system, sure mate.
Both Jnp Jmm and Vans buffering systems shit on the regular mugen input system.
#7  February 01, 2019, 08:38:55 pm

well for me i have no problem really getting out moves in stuff so for me i dont see the need for it. plus im to lazy that looks like alot of damn work lol. maybe in future though!
#8  February 01, 2019, 08:41:46 pm
You do you bruv, but I highly suggest you and Varo take a peek at it, its worth it (Y)

lui

#9  February 01, 2019, 09:42:06 pm
    • USA

well for me i have no problem really getting out moves in stuff so for me i dont see the need for it. plus im to lazy that looks like alot of damn work lol. maybe in future though!

I can relate, at first it was a very daunting task since there's so much to keep track of but it actually is quite simple once you understand how it works.

You should pm jmorphman and just point about it, they helped me a ton when applying it to a character that didn't have one
#10  February 02, 2019, 12:18:03 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 My only serious issue with the explod based buffering system is that it risks a high chance of breaking down in MUGEN 1.1 since explods are buggy there.
#11  February 02, 2019, 02:09:00 am
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
thanks dude! I was looking for a balanced sagat with perfect combos and an A.I SYSTEM MOVEMENTS I am still happy congratulations!!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#12  February 02, 2019, 03:28:55 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
both sagat's sprite and portrait are too big because you put in the wrong localcoord, luckily for me i managed to fix that problem plus there have been typos on the supers except level 3 on the readme
Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:38:13 am by drewski90
#13  February 03, 2019, 02:59:27 am
both sagat's sprite and portrait are too big because you put in the wrong localcoord, luckily for me i managed to fix that problem plus there have been typos on the supers except level 3 on the readme

lmao! yea i forgot to change the local cord back when i was testing something. and i fix the supers commands in the readme. thanks for pointing that out! Link updated!
Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:51:55 am by BahamianKing Gaming
Re: Sagat (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 2/2/19
#14  February 03, 2019, 03:22:32 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#15  February 15, 2019, 11:49:42 am

from that mb guy sagat? no i dont have permission to use things from his char so. but if you look at the coding style its more like how all my other chars are coded. same as JM and knuckles chars but with no buffering system which i dont like!

@BahamianKing Gaming: are you referring to me? if yes, what do you mean with "mb guy"?

anyway, if I am the person you're referring to, I didn't receive any request from you about use things from my Sagat.
If you ask, I'll be happy to say YES, as usually it's enough to give credit in the discussions/readme. ;) ;)
#16  February 16, 2019, 02:54:54 pm

@BahamianKing Gaming: are you referring to me? if yes, what do you mean with "mb guy"?

anyway, if I am the person you're referring to, I didn't receive any request from you about use things from my Sagat.
If you ask, I'll be happy to say YES, as usually it's enough to give credit in the discussions/readme. ;) ;)

oh yea sorry i couldnt remember your name! yea ok thanks maybe in future ill use a few stuff! but ill ask you before i do for sure and of course ill give credit!
#17  February 16, 2019, 05:05:53 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Tiger Cannon claims to be a 5 hit combo, but the spark FX makes it seem like at least 10 hits.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update