YesNoOk

~Walruslui's Commissions!~ (Read 74407 times)

Started by lui, February 21, 2016, 07:47:12 pm

lui

Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (only 5 dollars for ALL styles for the first 5 days!)
#21  February 23, 2016, 12:49:36 am
    • USA
thats how the screenshot was, he i know he looks like he's sideways but thats an optical illusion
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (only 5 dollars for ALL styles for the first 5 days!)
#22  February 23, 2016, 05:10:54 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
The last girl HD sprite is original? I love it! Good work!

lui

#23  February 23, 2016, 05:35:10 am
    • USA
nah she's marceline from adventure time :)
#24  February 23, 2016, 08:42:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
You got my permission for re-edit my Juri Han and Oni, BUT dont make comission for this charcters, any cant pay you its free work, but others cant make money whit this, if you make a comission using my chars I report you, please make free I made all my works free

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu

lui

#25  February 23, 2016, 08:47:49 pm
    • USA
You got my permission for re-edit my Juri Han and Oni, BUT dont make comission for this charcters, any cant pay you its free work, but others cant make money whit this, if you make a comission using my chars I report you, please make free I made all my works free

you dont understand how commissions work do you?

plus, i was using those 2 edits as examples of what i can do, those 2 were never commissions.
#26  February 23, 2016, 08:58:00 pm
that juri isn't yours in the first place. it was made by FeLo_Llop, and if someone paid him to fix it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#27  February 23, 2016, 09:00:17 pm
    • USA
his juri only used a few anims from felo's set, most of the sprites were just really rough traces over screencaps.

tho it still doesn't change what gennos said, if someone paid me to fix up a bunch of the sprites (which again has not happened yet, i merely used that juri sprite i fixed up as an example) there would be nothing wrong with that.
#28  February 23, 2016, 10:48:37 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
What if someone just came and said "I'll pay you to fix these sprites"? There's nothing illegal with that, you can't just expect people to do quality content for free just because you rushed your content in the past.

Shit
#29  February 23, 2016, 10:56:14 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dang, Chuch just got roasted with the truth. I really do like that you're doing commissions now, someone should pay you for good spritework.

lui

#30  February 23, 2016, 11:48:34 pm
    • USA
updated OP with my requirements for doing animations!

What if someone just came and said "I'll pay you to fix these sprites"? There's nothing illegal with that, you can't just expect people to do quality content for free just because you rushed your content in the past.

funny enough i already got questioned about that as soon as you posted this comment lol
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:55:01 pm by walruslui
#31  February 23, 2016, 11:54:21 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Maybe you should reconsider the 5$ for each frame thing, it sounds a bit expensive.

Maybe try it like 5$ for an animated sprite, and for each frame, you add 0.75$? Or something?? :S
This is a generic forum signature.

lui

#32  February 23, 2016, 11:56:23 pm
    • USA
Maybe you should reconsider the 5$ for each frame thing, it sounds a bit expensive.

Maybe try it like 5$ for an animated sprite, and for each frame, you add 0.75$? Or something?? :S

from what i've seen that's the average amount. i guess i can lower it for the styles i am proficient in (CPS2 and CvS) but I'm forsurely not changing the price for the DBFC and KoF XIII sprites, that's just a steal right there.

EDIT: Alrighty, I changed the rates.

Anyway guys, I need some help, I've created a DeviantArt to post my stuff in but for some odd reason it won't let me submit my work, when I get to the submit page it's all blank, does anyone know why?
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:00:50 am by walruslui
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (Big Discount for HD sprites for the first 5 days!)
#33  February 24, 2016, 12:18:20 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That happened to me a few times, try refreshing the page for a bit, and see what happens.
Re: Walruslui's Commissions! (Big Discount for HD sprites for the first 5 days!)
#34  February 24, 2016, 12:22:24 am

Submit you work.
Choose if it contains mature content.

Select the category the category. (I usually choose Digital Art -> Pixel art -> characters ->  Non Isometric)

Set your options (submit to your gallery, you can decide the folders).

Save and Exit will save the images but not show them. They'll be put into your Stash.
Submit will save and show your images to the public.
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:26:14 am by Sin-

lui

#35  February 24, 2016, 12:24:53 am
    • USA
no i know how it works, its just that the screen is ENTIRELY blank. like theres nothing

Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:32:22 am by walruslui

HQ

#36  February 25, 2016, 01:54:28 pm

guys guys, do you live in countries where earing 150$ per month is considered luxury?
if not, do some math.

An animation usually consists of different frames. So let's say I have a punch animation, there's for ex. 5 different & individual frames. Why would you ask for only 0.75$ for a new frame that is also made up from the ground, when the other frame costed 5$?

lui

#37  February 26, 2016, 02:11:25 am
    • USA
^^what HQ said.

im earning money to help out with my school stuff, not for me to spend freely lol

i think that 3.75 is a good middle ground if im provided with screencaps.
Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:19:46 am by walruslui
#38  February 26, 2016, 02:15:43 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Walt? That's HQ. :XD:

Yeah, my terrible math is one reason why I gave up on business school. What you said sounds good. :2thumbsup:

lui

#39  February 26, 2016, 02:20:52 am
    • USA
damn it i keep on getting other members mixed up with eachother lol

Ghost Killer's commission has been KILLING me lately, i may need to stream it so I can just get it done already in peace lol

lui

#40  March 04, 2016, 08:00:31 am
    • USA
so the HD deal is done, look at the OP for details!

also, i won't be able to work on any commissions for the next 2 weeks due to RL being a wee bit too hectic for me.
Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:17:46 pm by walruslui